Chapter 5

Into Your World (너의 세상으로) | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you really stab her, hyung?" Sehun asked Chanyeol. "That is so uncool of you." He shook his head and clucked his tongue as if judging Chanyeol.

"I didn't do it on purpose, stupid."

"I told you to be careful!" Suho nagged at the two of them. " Look at what happened. Her hand will never be the same again because of you, two."

"It wasn't me," Baekhyun repeated. "Chanyeol stabbed her."

"I didn't stab her!"

All the while, D.O. was just standing behind Kai, looking back and forth between his fellow members. When he met eyes with Chanyeol, he shook his head at him, throwing another judging look. Eunhye found him cute, still finding it difficult to believe that these boys whom she only watched through the tv screen were in front of her, bickering rather loudly. She also noticed Baekhyun looked better now, and that the color was back on his cheeks.

"Baekhyun-ssi, are you okay now?" she asked.

"Why?" Kai asked. "What happened to him?"

Chanyeol saw this as an opportunity to shift the conversation away from him. "He passed out earlier when he saw the blood. Even Eunhye didn't pass out."

Eunhye inwardly jumped when he casually threw her name out there in his sentence as if he knew her for a very long time. She tried hard not to dwell on that fact as she avoided his gaze and looked at Baekhyun.

"He kept saying, 'So much blood,' when Eunhye pulled it out from her hand up until she got stitched up."

"I was worried about her," Baekhyun reasoned out. "I was feeling so bad because it must hurt so much."

"You turned green," Chanyeol went on. "So much blood. Blood. Blood."

"You were trembling yourself!" he accused Chanyeol. He then imitated him calling their manager, trembling dramatically. Chanyeol probably did it because he had panicked then.

"Next time," Suho told them. "Watch where you're going, or you'll hurt someone else."

"I'm really fine, " Eunhye assured them. She was getting sick of all the fuss. It was her hand that got hurt. "If any, you gave me a reason to lax off with my new job at the radio station. This would be a really good excuse."

"You work at that radio station?" Baekhyun asked. Just like that, their conversation shifted to guestings.

Just when Eunhye thought D.O. might be mute in reality, he quietly sat beside her on the couch. "How old are you?"

"92 liner," she replied. She figured he wanted to know how he should address her.

"Like Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "And me. And Chen..."

"Really?" Kai commented. "I thought I'm older than you. You look so young, unlike this guy." He pointed at D.O.

"It's probably my height," she suggested.

"No, it's not," Chanyeol replied. "D.O.'s height--" He earned himself a smack on his back from D.O. 

She found Chanyeol and D.O.'s bickering adorable. She only saw it on her computer screen when they would be out on their concerts and play around like it. She suspected there was more bullying going on behind the camera and she wasn't wrong. Eunhye also saw a side of D.O. that she never saw before.

"I should probably go rest," she said to them. "So do you. Don't you have schedules tomorrow?"

"Baekhyun and Suho has MC schedules tomorrow night," Sehun said. "Tonight, it's LOL night." He and Baekhyun exchanged high fives.

"You can sleep in Kris's room," Suho told her. "They're in China until next week, and we just changed the sheets."

"You mean I changed the sheets," D.O. said.

"I would be fine on the couch," she said, feeling burdened. 

"It will be noisy when Sehun plays," Chanyeol said. "And the heater here is still broken."

"What about Chanyeol's bed?" Baekhyun said, earning himself a punch on the arm. Eunhye also caught D.O. smiling an evil grin that he did whenever he was having fun at someone's expense. 

"Hyung, why are you blushing?" Sehun asked Chanyeol. The six foot idol was starting to look pissed and Eunhye started to be scared of him. 

"I'll leave you to your free time, then," Eunhye said, wanting to leave before Chanyeol got mad for real because of their teasing. She saw enough blood for that day. She stood up and grabbed her stuff. "Goodnight," she bowed.

Kai helped her with her stuff and Suho led her to Kris's room, helping her get settled. Suho started to leave, but he hovered by the door. Eunhye felt that he wanted to say something, and she felt like she knew what it was.

"Don't worry," she assured him. "I won't tell anyone I'm here. If I did, no one would believe me anyway. Even I won't believe me."


***************

It could be because she wasn't familiar with the place, or the jetlag, but Eunhye couldn't get any sleep even if her wristwatch read minutes past 3AM. The boys were done playing and most likely asleep, but she could still hear someone playing guitar. She guessed it was Chanyeol, because she read somewhere on the internet that he and Baekhyun were always the last ones to sleep all the time. Eunhye, herself always had trouble sleeping, and would read books to get herself to sleep or played games on her phone but none of those seemed to work that night. 

She remembered reading somewhere on the internet that EXO's WiMax didn't have a password so she tried it. There really wasn't and she had a connection in her smart phone. She had promised not to say anything about the incident and she meant to keep that. However, there were people that she needs to contact, especially now that her whole plan had been turned a hundred eighty degrees just because of one job offer. 

She shifted on the bed (Kris's bed with new sheets), and cursed silently when she accidentally put weight on my injured hand. If it weren't for her friend, she wouldn't be hurting like this, yet then she wouldn't be lying there under the same roof as half of her favorite boy group in the entire world.

As it does every sleepless night, went dry and her bottle ran out of water. Taking her phone with her, she rose to headed for the kitchen to refill it from the water dispenser she spied earlier. Suho had told her to feel at home, but there was no way she was going to feel that way. 

"Eo, noona?" she heard someone say. She turned and found Sehun fixing himself a cup of hot chocolate. "You couldn't sleep?"

She shook her head. "Jetlag."

"Do you want some?" Sehun said.

What Eunhye's sister trade in her life to be in her shoes right now, she couldn't imagine. Her sister was as crazy over Sehun as much as she was with Chanyeol, and to think that Sehun was offering to make her a cup of chocolate right now was unbelievable. "I'm good with water."

She would understand herself feeling familiar with these people, because she always saw them in almost all their videos. She had pretty much stalked them from hundred miles away through the power of the internet as if her life depended on it and it took her so much to stop herself from acting like she knew them. On the other hand, though, this kid, whom she thought was the shy one didn't seem so bad.

"What time is it?" he asked her, seeing she had her phone. 

When she unlocked the screen to look at the time, her phone went dead. She just remembered she left her charger in Zach's house. "Do you have a charger?"

Sehun studied her phone. "Yeah, it has the same port as mine. I left it plugged in by the black table in the living room. I'll go get it."

"It's okay, I can go there. I have to sit up and relax my head first anyway."

"Are you sure?" She nodded in response. "Okay. Good night, noona."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter