Chapter 1

Into Your World (너의 세상으로) | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please let me off right around that corner ," she asked the cab driver, pointing to a pharmacy around a corner. It was still a good block away from her true destination but she didn't want to take any chances. The cabbie took out her tiny suitcase for her and didn't ask any further question. Eunhye went inside the pharmacy and bought a refill of her prescription inhaler.

She checked her phone again but still she didn't get anything from him. Chanyeol had been ignoring her calls since that morning. At first she figured he might just be asleep after their heavy schedule the other day--they received their first MAMA awards the other night. She had promised to go but something at home came up and she had to go back to her own country for four days, missing the event. Chanyeol had said he was okay about it, but she was starting to worry. Lately, her boyfriend had been worked up about some stuff he wouldn't tell her about.

Trolling her suitcase behind her, she buzzed on the gate. Chen's voice answered the intercom. "It's me," she said in response and the gate opened. She let herself in after making sure no one was warching outside. She was lucky that night because she couldntsee any sasaeng fans camping out. Probably because it was one o'clock in the morning.

She found Chen, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun all in the living room, laptops out and game sound effects coming out of them. Apparently it was League Of Legends night. If she had known, she should have come earlier.

"Noona! You came," Kai said, eyeing the paperbag she had with her. Seriously, these wolves could smell free food from a mile away. "What're those?"

She handed it to him. It was for all of them anyway. She brought some goodies with her from her home country and they always loved it. She found a familiar hoodie on someone's head by the couch infront of the tv and she went to sit beside her boyfriend. He didn't acknowledfe her presence and kept his eyes on the tv even if it was on commercials.

"It's all bread," Sehun commented, finding himself a pack of something that said Piaya on it. "Pi...Pya.. how do you read this?"

Kai noticed the tension between her and Chanyeol and told Sehun to shut up. Chen and Baekhyun knew what might come so they called it quits and went to their rooms for the night.

Chanyeol suddenly placed the remote on the table and got up. He went to his room wordlessly, leaving Eunhye there. There was a BANG as he closed the door after him.

"Remote! Nice!" Luhan came spotting the remote and going for it. He saw Eunhye there, staring at the hallway. "Eo? You're here?" He saw the look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Eunhye-a..." Minseok came out of the room. "Chanyeol's in our room."

"I think I'll just go," she announced. There was no point going after Chanyeol if he was going to act like this. She was too tired to handle an arguement. She would love to make up with him but she was too disappointed and thought it better if they talked it out when they were both in better emotional c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter