Chapter 4

Into Your World (너의 세상으로) | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do you have to smell so nice?"

She felt Chanyeol kiss the top of her head. At his height, it was the easiest to reach. Eunhye melted like ice cream and she almost forgot that she was feeling sulky for him being so sulky. She thought it was unfair that with such a small gesture like that he could change her mind, no matter how much she tried not to show it. They had been dating for five months already but she still couldn't wrap her head around that fact, especially at times like this.

"What do you mean? I didn't get to wash my hair yet."

He kissed her hair just the same. "Don't ever wash it again."

"You'll regret that request for the rest of your life," she warned.

"As long as I get to spend it with you, I'm fine."

She giggled nervously. There would be moments like this when she wasn't able to tell if he was kidding or not. There were also times, not unlike this, when she had suspicions that he was sincere, and it scared her more. Her past relationships didn't teach her anything else, but to leave some love for herself so she wouldn't end up being the one who was more broken in the end. However, with this guy, she felt like she would be doing the same mistakes over and over again.

"We should put that in writing," she said, passing it as a joke so she could naturally entangle herself from it. "I'm hungry."

She was right about the food disappearing, though. She accusingly looked at Kai, who was still munching. 

"We had to finish everything quickly," Kai said.

"I thought you two should go out and eat your post-Making-Up-slash-reunion dinner in a good restaurant," Baekhyun said, his fingers. "Or in a fastfood chain, or streetfood stands at Hangang. Anywhere but here, so it's not awkward for us."

"You're too lovey-dovey," Chen added. "It's sickening."

"After all the food I put in your mouths..." Eunhye said, pretending to be hurt. However, she thought it was the perfect excuse for her to take Chanyeol out and show him the real good news that she brought with her. "Chanyeol, let's go."

"Where to?" he asked.

"Heaven."

"Oooohh," the wolves said. 

"Hyung, congratulations." Sehun said. "You've been waiting for this."

"Chanyeol, put the seatbelt on," Baekhyun called after them. "With her driving skills, you'll get there really quickly."

Baekhyun once made the mistake of asking Eunhye to drive him to a schedule and regretted it. Taking a cab would have been safer for him, but since she got him there in time, he didn't say anything. He also had a good earful from his manager because of it.

Eunhye knew though, as they cautiously walked out the door, that they would never get to any restaurant. She led Chanyeol through a hidden alley which was a shortcut to the next block where she had parked a car that the company she was working for had lent her until she get her own. She had used her savings for something else, so it would take more time, but having a car was so much better than taking two bus rides every single time to get to her workplace.

"You bought a car?" Chanyeol said, looking like he ate a cake way past its expiration date.

"That color?" she said. "No way. That's the company's."

"Good. Because I have to buy one first," Chanyeol said. He knew how much his girlfriend loved cars, and had suggested a really good one that he would save up for. "Do I get to drive? I got my license already."

"Congratulations," she said dismissively, refusing to hand him the keys. Chanyeol sighed and got on the passenger seat.

"Where are we going, really?"

"I said heaven," she said mischievously.

C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter