Chapter 9

Into Your World (너의 세상으로) | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: And back to their early days...]

 

Yoora insisted to take Eunhye to her next appointment, so there she was, in the car with Chanyeol and his older sister. She had seen her on the internet, so she recognized her right away, but the two of them looked so alike, she felt weird. They were both loud, too. Yoora kept on talking, mostly about Chanyeol, and the guy seemed embarassed. What Eunhye was worried about, though, was what Yoora might think of her after seeing her sleep over twelve guys' dorm.

Well, it's not like it mattered, she mentally corrected herself. This is just a one time encounter anyway. It wasn't like they would continue seeing each other in the future.

"How do you like Korea, so far?" Yoora asked her.

"Messy."

Yoora let out a laugh. "It's not like these dorks get that many guests, so they don't clean that much."

"I just cleaned the living room yesterday!" Chanyeol protested.

"Oh yeah?" Yoora challenged. "What was that jacket on the couch, then? I thought I recognized it. That red plaid one, with a number 61 on the back?"

"Hyunnie wore it last night."

"Right."

"He did!"

Yoora pulled up in a parking space near a wedding botique. It had a studio there, and that was where Eunhye's friend shot their wedding photos. This was where she was going to get fitted so the clothes that she needed to wear to the wedding can be fixed if it needed more arangement. All three of them entered it together and was led by the receptionist to a VIP room.

"Why do you need to wear these?" Chanyeol asked Yoora when he saw gowns in the same color lined up. "You're not the one getting married."

"They wanted it done Western style," his sister answered. "Haven't you seen that movie, '26 Dresses'? Or Bride Wars? Besides, this is every girls dream. It's so romantic. The whole entourage thing..."

"It's a hassle."

Yoora hit Chanyeol's shoulder. "Ask Eunhye. I heard weddings in the Philippines are like this."

Eunhye nodded. "There are others who just get married in front of a judge, but for most people, they do wedding ceremonies like this." She looked around for the receptionist to tell her that she was going to a different customer's reservation. "I'm here for the Heejin-Zach wedding."

"Oh, this is it," the receptionist told her.

Yoora, who was checking out all the dresses in the rack, turned to look at Eunhye. "You know Heejin and Zach?"

"Zach and I went to highschool together..." Her head was spinning. "You mean, you're going to their wedding, too?"

"Heejin is a school 'hobae' and we go through the same church," Yoora said. She motioned to Chanyeol. "He had a crush on her when we were kids."

"No, I didn't!"

"Stop blushing," Yoora snapped at him. But then she turned to Eunhye and clasped a hand on . "Oh my gosh, this must be fate. We're going to the same wedding."

To Eunhye, it meant she will see Chanyeol again.

The door to the VIP room opened, and a guy walked in.

"Zach!" Yoora said and rushed to him. "You didn't tell me you knew Eunhye!"

The guy looked around the room with a shocked look on his face. "I didn't know You knew Eunhye."

Yoora laughed at herself. "I met her like, a couple hours ago in my brother's dorm--"

"What?!"

Eunhye had ducked behind Chanyeol's coveniently wide back the moment she saw her old friend come in, surprising Chanyeol, but Zach saw her.

"You little..." Zach accused, striding towards her and speaking in fast Filipino dialect. "How can you stay in a guy's house? You didn't even tell me where you were! I didn't ask for you to come to Korea and sleep around."

She dragged Chanyeol's shirt as she moved away from her friend's accusing finger pointed at her. "Who are you? My Dad? Gosh, I didn't sleep with him." She made sure to sound disapointed. "And how dare you NOT tell me you knew Park Yoora. You knew how much I loved EXO."

"I didn't know he was her brother!"

Chanyeol cleared his throat. Eunhye realized what she was doing and let Chanyeol go. "Sorry."

"Noona," Chanyeol called for his sister, asking to be rescued.

"Zach," Yoora said. "I have somewhere to be right after this, so why don't Eunhye and I fit our dresses together first, okay?"

Eunhye nodded thankfully and rushed to Yoora's side, eager to get away from her friend's judgemental stares. The two of them went to the fiiting rooms and changed into their dresses. To Eunhye's surprise, the clothes fit her exactly how she wanted. 

"Wow," Yoora said as she moved the curtain aside to take a look at her and show Eunhye her own dress. "You might steal Zach away from Heejin wearing that."

Funny she should say that. "Does it look okay?"

"Are you kidding me?" Yoora gestured at their reflection in the giant mirror. "You make me feel my age standing next to you."

"Eyy, Eonni," she said shyly. "You're way prettier than me."

"Is that because I look like him?" she motioned to the closed curtain, which was the only thing hiding them from the two guys. Eunhye blushed. "I knew it."

"I'm a fan."

"Right."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the curtain, the room was filled with awkward silence. Chanyeol would be meeting Heejin-noona's would-be husband for the first time. He decided to break the silence. "I'm Park Chanyeol."

"Hi, I'm Zach."

"So you went to highschool together."

"Yeah."

"That means we're the same age."

"Really?" Zach was just a few inches taller than Eunhye, so he had to look up to meet Chanyeol's eyes. "How did she ended up in your room last night?"

Chanyeol was about to explain it when the curtain opened and first revealed Yoora. 

"Hey, Monkey. Do you think I should wear my hair to the left side or just like this?" She motioned for the bun in her head. "It's too short to style it."

"I don't know... maybe wear a hair clip?" Chanyeol pointed to a table on the other side of the room. "I saw a bunch of them over there."

Yoora lifted her skirt and got off the platform to look for them herself. Asking a guy like his brother for fashion tips was not a good idea. They have their stylists to turn to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter