Chapter 3

Into Your World (너의 세상으로) | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll be back," Chanyeol cried, unconsciously banging the door behind him, and heading out with Baekhyun. They had the next morning free and so the two of them went for some late night walk in Hangang. It was a weeknight and they didn't think a lot of people would be out.

"Ya! Be careful so people won't recognize you," Suho called out.

The had their masks in their pockets but weren't wearing any makeup on, and it was dark so they figured they would be less recognizable.

"I want to eat ddeokboki," he told Baekhyun. "Should we go buy some?"

"Ddeokboki sounds good."

They bought ddeokboki for take-out and went to eat by the bridge. They let the wind breeze through their unstyled hair. This was as free as they could get. The schedules had been talling on them lately and they wanted to get out of it for a few moments.

"We don't get much time like this now, huh?" Baekhyun said. "I want to go away sometimes. And be able to not worry about anything."

"Sasaeng."

"Yeah. That. I don't really like it that we don't get to live privately, sometimes."

"But we're idols," Chanyeol said.

"How about a new girlfriend, Yeol?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't think I should. Though I want to meet someone new..."

"How about that girl from the radio station?," Baekhyun suggested, laughing at the memory. "I thought you really did something inside."

"She must be so embarrassed."

"Where could she be now?"

Chanyeol didn't respond, he was thinking the exact same thing. He stretched his back instead.

"Does your back still hurt?" Baek asked, seeing him fiddling with his jacket. "Your GetWellSoon is really trending in the net now."

"I'm done eating," he said instead of answering him. "Should we head back?"

"Yeah." Baek stood up from sitting on the stairs and dusted off his pants. "Race you?"

"Last one gets to clean the room," Chanyeol said, taking on the challenge.

"ChunbiReady...ShijakGo!" Baek cried and they raced back to the dorm.


~~~~~~~~~~~


She felt boxed in on Zach's apartment so Eunhye headed out. She couldn't sleep thinking about what just happened to her earlier that day at the radio station. She just did her thing again--planning what she wanted for the next two weeks and ending up erasing all those plans to jump into a job that she had never thought would come her way. Now she had to rethink things and plan out the next three months of her life. She already figured out her enrollment--they had a program for Online Courses which she could still finish around the same time.if she were to actually sign up for the actual ones. And she met her ultimate bias om the first day she spent in the country! Talk about fate...

Who was she kidding? She just didn't want to stay there because there were traces of Heejin everywhere and she couldn't bear to imagine what might have happened there in that same apartment. It didn't feel right for her to stay there. And she never had any control over her imagination, so she couldn't really help it. She still hadn't unpacked, so she grabbed her stuff and decided to look for a decent hotel.

She was considering sleeping in a sauna, and was searching the net for some nearby ones when she found a streetfood stall. Feeling in the mood for some fishcakes, she bought herself some.

"Heaven," she muttered. "Ahjumma, do you know any good Jjimjilbang (sauna) around here?"

"There one right over ********," she said. "The closest way is through Hangang Park.

"Sounds good!" She said. A night walk along the Han River with good street food was the best way to enjoy Seoul. "I'll take three more sticks to go. Thanks a lot."

The lady gave her an extra one, and thanking her, Eunhye went on her little adventure to that sauna she recommended. She inhaled the fishcake andbwas down to the last one when she came to the actual infamous Hangang Park. There wasn't that many people about, and she figured it was because it was 2AM in the morning and it was a weeknight.

She was looking for a trashbin where she could dispose her last stick when she found two figures not far away, running toward her. Fast.

""Short legs!" one said.

"Your feet are so heavy!" the other shot back. They were so close to her now when she realized she had to move away. In a second, she felt something heavy bumping on her and she fell but she quickly got up.

"Sorry!" The guy bumping her said, helping her up. "I didn't see you."

Obviously, she wanted to retort, but when she opened to speak, it came out like a rat getting squished under someone's foot. She was face to face with Chanyeol, again for the second time. And he wasn't alone.

"Oh, Eomo," Baekhyun said. "Ya, Chanyeol-a! Look what you did to her!"

"Eomo!" Chanyeol cried, staring at her. Did she do something wrong?

"Your hand," Baekhyun said, wincing.

She looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter