Squabbling

Shots-Of-Scenes
 

Fit To Be Her Future-Boyfriend?

 

 

"So babe, do you really know what you're doing?" asked B.I worriedly.

 

"Yes yes! I do!" came her reply. "Don’t worry will ya! I'm an independent woman ya know!”

 

"Hahaha. Yeah~ getting herself drenched in the rain when she there’s an umbrella inside her bag, Knocking down things when it's only in front of her or whenever possible~ yeah! That sound independent alright~" B.I teased causing Aerin to send him her most deadly glare she could master.

 

B.I chuckled looking at his girlfriend antics.

 

Err, that’s what he thinks but by right the closest think people see is supposedly his ‘future girlfriend’ :)

 

"Babe, you do know that you just look adorable staring at me like that right?"

 

Aerin pouted, disappointment clearly shown across her face. Every single time she tried to show him her most deadliest stare, or at least that’s what she thinks it is, B.I keeps reminding her that it’s not any scary at all and that she looks more like a puppy trying hard to growl.

 

B.I saw the change in Aerin’s face and decided to stop with the teasing. He was about to soothe her when the next thing she said takes him off guard.

 

"You know, I won’t really want to accept being your girlfriend cause I don’t really love you, you do know that right? And even If I do accept, it will probably out of pity~ so you take note of that, alright babe?" Aerin remarked, mimicking B.I's intonation as she calmly get up from her current place and walk passed by B.I haughtily. B.I who was at a state of shock and mouth wide open, can only afford to stare at Aerin from the sides.

 

"Yah Take back your words!" B.I bawled once he regained back his senses, as he followed Aerin from the back like an unhappy puppy. "And say that you love me whole heartedly instead!" he whined like a little child throwing a fit.

 

"Nope. Na-uh~ I don't lie~" Aerin responded in a teasing manner as she stopped at the side of the room to scroll down some songs from the computer.

 

"But there! You just lied!" B.I exclaimed with much dissatisfaction and frustration. "I know that you love me AND i know that you just said that cause you do not wanna lose to me! And that you doesn't wanna accept the fact that you're a walking disaster! And that also you trying to lose weight BUT you will still eat anything related to Nutella whenever you want to!" B.I rap out his rumbling towards Aerin within a breath.

 

"Says the person who, 5 months ago, used to look like an idiot-next-door-neighbour whenever he talks to me~ stuttering whenever around me~ and there's a time he shows his lil jealousy when i talked about my liking towards Bobby oppa when we’re not even-"

 

"You still talks about your "lil liking" towards Bobby hyung even after you had obviously know that I have feelings for you” B.I commented or more likely complaining in his flat tone voice, together with his poker face on.

 

Aerin lips curved into a smile. She knew he was right, but she won’t want to admit it.

 

"I’m just his biggest fan~" Aerin tried to reason out. "He's a good rapper, ya know!"

 

B.I lips formed into a much bigger frown, his eyebrows creasing. "Just so you know babe, your future-boyfriend right here is also a rapper. And not to mention a better looker than that favourite idol of yours. Hmph!"

 

And there he goes, stomping towards the corner of the room and sat down cross-legged with his arms folded in front of his chest, pouting, obviously trying to show that he’s unhappy.

 

Aerin stifled a chuckle as she turns her head a bit just to see B.I being Mr grumpy. With his nose flaring with annoyance and his mouth pouting. She finds him cute at times like this for that’s why sometimes she will just whenever a possible situation comes her way.

 

"Yah Kim Hanbin! Did you see my hoodie!?"

 

Bobby suddenly came barging in the training room looking for B.I.

 

He greeted Aerin cheerfully the moment he saw her sitting in front of the monitor.

 

"Oh annyeong Aerin~ training?"

 

"Annyeong~ yeah, just practicing dancing"

 

Bobby nodded at her reply as his eyes shift towards a guy at the corner of the room with his back facing front. His aura was looming with dark clouds.

 

"Yah what happen to him?"

 

"Oh, him? Throwing tantrums I guess." Aerin answered indifferently, her eyes still fixed to the monitor screen.

 

"Let me guess, it’s about me again?" Bobby playfully assumed.

 

"Err not really~ he's just being sens-"

 

B.I snapped his head towards their direction before cutting Aerin off, his voice sounded irritated.

 

"Yah Choi Aerin! What you mean by not really!?"

 

He abruptly stood up and stride his way towards his bobby hyung. Getting ready to complaint to him about his discontentment towards his girlfriend earlier on.

 

"Hyung! Guess what this woman said to her future-boyfriend!? She sa-"

 

"That Bobby is the rapper that she adores the most?"

 

This time round, its bobby's turn to cut B.I off as he playfully wiggle his eyebrows and stifling his laughter in an annoying manner.

 

Well, at least that’s what B.I thinks because as soon after he did that, B.I gave Bobby a manly punch on his chest causing the latter to shout out a painful cry.

 

"Yah! Ahpeo (it hurts)! Hanbin-ah! Naega hyung iya (I’m your hyung)!”

 

“hyung or no hyung you just made me feel more irritated. So that’s your consequences”

 

B.I state unconcernedly as he just stare at his bobby hyung with his infamous deadpan look.

 

“Oppa gwenchana?” Aerin asked looking worried. “omo, ottokae? Should I call Sasya for you, so that she can attend to your bruises?” This time round, Aerin’s toned was filled with amusement as she teased Bobby with Sasya, causing B.I to join her with the teasing as well.

 

“waaaah~ you two really~ just because you both are already in a very friendly terms you guys wanna pair up to pick on me and torment me with your witty teasing!?”

 

Bobby remarked as he stare at both the devils in front of him stifling their laughter’s.

 

“Not that I wanna pick on you oppa, but don’t you think you taking things slowly? I mean you guys can’t even have a decent conversation without having those awkward moments~” Aerin tried to reason out followed by B.I.

 

“yeah hyung~ whenever I see you two, I feel like I’m watching those drama that have a very slow relationship development that make me feel so frustrated! It’s like, it’s already half way through the plot and they’re still have not developed that much. It’s so frustrated to watch!”

 

“yeah i- wait! You watch dramas??”

 

Aerin asked, dumbfounded. She didn’t expect Hanbin to watch those dramas especially the romance kinds. Like seriously, a member of IKon, the charming leader, Kim Hanbin, watches those dramas? Aerin can’t even imagine B.I sitting down and concentrating watching on the drama plots! What’s more a romance or melodrama ones!

 

“uhh, kinda~” B.I awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

 

“You keep saying that you’re in love with certain dramas… so I tried to search it up & watch some of it whenever I have free time… and so maybe I thought if i do that,  I can have more common topics that I can converse with you about…”

 

 

 

I wanna say THANK YOU to all our SUBSCRIBERS!

 & UPVOTE if you continue to like our story^^

Gamsahamida~ 

 

Author: AlynaChoi