Get Real

Shots-Of-Scenes
 

Get Real

 

 

BOBBY'S POV

 

Four years of waiting sure was worth it after all. Her heart finally told her to stop wasting time but apart from all that, why am I having that amiss feeling somewhere within me? Does it even make sense for her to straight away propose to me the moment she stepped foot on the motherland? Even if she missed me that much, jumping straight into a relationship was kind of an extreme action to do. 

 

Reflecting back about her proposal a few days ago felt like it was a little too soon but at the same time I felt that my efforts of waiting were not being put to waste. Aiigoo, how can I heaved a sigh of relief even after achieving one of my goal in life, if the complicated thing now was when I try to convince my heart and spirit of something in mind that I could sense would lead into some sort of a negative ending?

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

"Hyung, no date today?? Kekeke," chuckled B.I

 

"Er..B.I...just imagine if Aerin went missing in action for four years and came back without informing you with a sudden proposal to be your girlfriend. Does it make sense to you?" Bobby inquired, staring at B.I with an anxious eagerness to know his answer

 

"if only Aerin does that to me..." B.I irked under his breath.

 

"YAH! Be thankful of course! That's like once in a blue moon arra? Aiish, hyung you're so lucky!" B.I rage and leave the dorm.

 

Bobby was taken aback by B.I's reply. Immediately his insecurity doubts about Sasya were slowly fading.

 

"B.I might be right. Should just be thankful," Bobby assured himself but  was still having problems dealing with his confidence level about the relationship

 

 

***

 

 

Sasya on the other hand was not in the right mind as well. Munching on her favourite snacks, Hershey chocolate, the memories of what happened before she were to disappear to US was lingering in her mind. She don't even know whether she was doing the right thing or will that proposal will start off to be a crooked start to their relationship?

 

"So your reason for that sudden disappearance was to train? Wow, didn't know it took 4 years to just train a trainee? Haha, luckily you return, or else we would have been nothing right?"

 

Those sincere sayings from Bobby a few nights ago, got Sasya to stare glumly ahead outside her balcony window. Those innocent eyes of his, the tone that was hinting her that he missed her so much was too agonizing that it kept repeating in her ears and mind clearly.

 

Suddenly, she almost dropped the Hershey chocolate bar thanks to the sudden embrace by her cousin.

 

"URI SASYA!!!!!" Mino yelled in happiness and gave her a warm cousin hug

 

"Aiish JINJA MINO OPPA!" giving him a harsh pushed causing him to end up a few distance away from her

 

"Wah, you're turning violent. Even your tone towards me is getting rude eh?" 

 

 

 

MINO'S POV

 

What Bobby told me was true. She does changed a lot. What happened to my once introvert and polite cousin?

 

She was even showing some attitude now?

 

Being serious, I glared at her with arms across my chest. I had never shown my frustration side to her and I hate the fact that I'm forcing myself to now.

 

"Don't you think you owe me an apology?"

 

"sorry." she apologized, insincerely, focusing on her phone.

 

 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8f/4b/63/8f4b63701dcc5bdc45ea7e258f92eb64.jpg

 

"Oh wow, that was so 'sincere' of you!" I voice out sarcastically.

 

"You want an apology, I've already given it to you. What else?"

 

I walked up to her and used my hand to cup her silky, creamy complexion, with bloated with the remaining chocolates. I was suddenly adored by her cute hamster-like face that it tends to cool my anger down.

 

"What happened to my baby cousin??? Why are you so different compared to last time?? Haiz...A very evil demon must have been using your body right?? Oppa will help you arra? Yah evil demon! Whoever you are, come out!! COME OUT FROM MY COUSIN'S BODY!! NOW" I demanded playfully, shaking her shoulders.

 

*cough* *cough*

 

"Oh...sorry, sorry. Is it out??Is the demon out??"

 

"OPPA!!! Thanks a lot I got choked on the chocolate. You trying to kill your cousin or what??" Sasya fumed.

 

"Maybe... you deserve to die upon how you treat me don't you? HMPH!"

 

Due to my great acting skills she fell for it. She looked downwards in guilt and embrace me tightly that I can't even move a muscle.

 

"Sorry Mino oppa, I wasn't in the right mind. Forgive me? Jaebal~," she pleaded with her angelic voice, showing me those puppy eyes.

 

"Aiish arra, arra. Now let me go. You want me to go breathless?"

 

"Hehe.. why not? Don't you deserve it upon almost choking me to death earlier?" she answered back and I had a feeling it was in a come back form.

 

"Aiigooo, is that an insult my dear? Some part of my genes must have been inside of you. No wonder you're now so daring.  I guess the effect was a bit slow and finally it starts to show some of it now. Heheh!" I joked

 

"Oh well, I'm your cousin anyway," she added.

 

Thankfully her changes was not a negative one.

 

Bobby, you could either be lucky or unlucky this time. Just have to watch your back.

 

 

***

 

 

SASYA'S POV

 

I was enjoying my double chocolate ice blended and vanilla cake when suddenly my vision was being distracted by the familiar pair of dark brown leather, Timberland boots.

 

I lifted up my face at the same time chewing and was totally savored by the heavenly taste of the vanilla cream cake which was spreading all across my taste buds.

 

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/50/3c/e6/503ce639bf2df71ac5723df93247f79f.jpg

 

"Aiish, look at this girl. Forever with your vanilla cake!" smirked my childhood friend.

 

Upon knowing each other for almost a lifetime, we treat each other as siblings.

 

Jay snatched my double chocolate drink causing the water level to drop to only half. I chuckled as he looked like he just came back from a long distance running.

 

"Is your plan progressing?" he asked.

 

"Yup seems like it, Mr CEO. Why did you come back? Missed me? Heheh."

 

"Pfft...please, 4 years in the States with you cam make me go crazy arra?" he retorted along with his teasing expression.

 

Oh well, I got to admit, I can be a troublemaker at times but still I'm blessed that he successfully bear with all of my nonsense. He has been helping me a lot and he was the only person among all my friends who has fulfill his duty as a loyal friend to me.

 

"Anyways, as a CEO, and as a caring godbrother, I can't basically allow you to handle things alone. You're under a special case so I'm here to help you. So are you going to treat me or something? Kinda hungry now," he hinted, purposely rubbing his stomach so that I could used some of my precious dollar to satisfy his cravings

 

"Tcheh, as stingy still are you?"

 

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

Laughter from the both of them flooded the once, calm and quiet atmosphere at the cafe thanks to their non-stop hilarious jokes. Unfortunately, that laughter and smile does not seemed to last long.

 

Instead, it was being replaced by jealousy and anger that no one could express it except for the person witnessing it herself.

 

Frustrated, annoyed liquids were forming on Sasya's eyes, slowly rolling it's way down her fair cheeks. Wishing that she could be blind for a while, wishing that she was not there for a while just can't seem to happened. Awfully, her eyes could not control it any longer.

 

"Hahaha! Bobby oppa, you're so sweet!" exclaimed a very bubbly girl, wearing a bright yellow dress with a golden brown plaited hair, that has a voice of a screaming banshee.

 

"UGH! What was she doing with my boyfriend? And worst, having her arms wrapped around his!" Sasya's heart fumed

 

"Sya you alright?" Jay inquired, moving his eyeballs to where she was focusing on.

 

"Woah! Damn, that's something," he added.

 

Sasya aggressively stood up and stomped out of the cafe. Too busy wiping her continuous tears, her shoulder accidentally bumped into Bobby's arms.

 

Immediately, Bobby recognized her due to the colour of her hair. Bobby went as white as a sheet knowing that he was being caught and with Sasya giving him that indignant glare which had a very huge scary impact for Bobby.

 

"Bobby oppa, what would you like?" asked the banshee girl.

 

Rolling her eyes away, Sasya harshly pushed the glass door and miserably ran out.

 

Bobby was utterly speechless that his mind went clueless on what to do next. Heaving a sigh of guilt, he watched from far as Sasya disappeared across the streets. A mixed of an agonizing feeling of shame and guilt appeared inside of him.

 

After a few metres far, Sasya's running speed came to a halt as she leaned her body against the hard bricks.

 

"Sasya?? Where are you? Babe?? Seriously I didn't mean to. I'm sorry," Bobby called out being extremely worried that his eyes failed to meet her silhouette.

 

Sasya who was hiding was taking baby steps to expose herself when she stopped by a text message received from Jay.

 

 

"Don't forget the reason why you're doing this"

 

 

From moving her steps further more forward, she reversed it back and stayed at her hideout, reflecting hard about what Jay just send her.

 

It was not helping at all with all of her emotions being jumbled up.

 

She touched her heart who was forcing her to go out there and talk things out with Bobby but her stubborn legs strongly disapproving it.

 

 

"you should get your act straight Sasya." Sasya said under her breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Few nights later...

 

 

 

It was already 10 p.m. and it's about time Chocolaire Cafe closing. 

 

"Here you go! have a nice day!" Aerin handed over a frappucino to the last customer of the day. 

 

Aerin was preparing to close down when the bells of the the Cafe rung, and came in a young lady with her long-red-wavy hair let loose. She was wearing a fashionable checkered blouse, pairing it with black skinny jeans. She then complete her whole look with a mary-jane wedges.

 

 

 

 

She looks like she had just come out from the fashion magazine.

 

Aerin was about to say "we're closing" when her eyes suddenly met hers.

 

She can't help but to study her features.

 

Her face is so familiar to Aerin. But at the same time she felt something foreign about the lady.

 

 

"Annyeong, chingu-yah." the latter smiled. "Deo jal jee naesseo? (how you're doing?)"

 

 

Aerin smirked, a sudden change in demeanour.

 

The girl may have had a change in her fashion sense, but that features and that voice causes Aerin to recognize her straight away.

 

Sasya. Her best friend.

 

Her best friend who leave her 5 years ago and didn't bother to check on her, even once, since then. Aerin who have been trying to contact her instead, failed upon only having little contact info about her there, and the feeling of getting betrayed and abandoned starts developing inside of her over the years.

 

To put across, Aerin wasn't happy to see Sasya making her entrance through that door. 

 

 

Aerin was feeling the resentment towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"chingu?" Aerin raised an eyebrow, sneering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"mian ha jee man, (I'm sorry but) i don't recall having a friend like you." 

 

 

 

 

 

Aerin voice sounded cold.

 

   
 

 

 

 

 

Author: Fiqah_BB