Sweet Little Things

Shots-Of-Scenes

 

Sweet Little Things

 

Ominous grey clouds covered the sky and release a sudden shower down to earth. While some people might be enjoying the cool weather, resting at home comfortably, drinking some hot chocolate, Sasya was struggling to get herself to enter her new designated dorm. Half an hour had passed as Sasya tried entering the code countless of times but each time she press unlocked, it was a failure.

Suspecting that Aerin might have given her the wrong code, she tried to call her but still unfortunately for her, Aerin seemed to be as stubborn as the door, ignoring Sasya's calls that causes her to immediately gave up.

Sasya venged her frustrations by kicking the door, swearing and cursing all the words she know of.

"Aiish, whoever designs this door sure is brainless! Why cant they design it in a very tedious way where people can just use their finger prints to unlock it?! even iphone have those security function!  PABO!!"

Sarcasm and complaints started to flow out from like a strong current in a river. Having to drag her huge luggage, INCLUDING Aerin's, all the way from their old dorm, and for being stuck outside of their new dorm with totally no solution in mind, Sasya's excitement to see her new dorm earlier today was completely knocked out from her mind. 

Sasya turned around and stare at the floor in front of the door. she sighed deeply. It seems like she had got no choice but to pathetically wait for Aerin to arrive. So that basically means she have to befriend with the floor for quite sometime.

Sasya sat down on the golden brownish colored tiles just outside of their dorm, hugging her knees as she stare outside of the glass window at the end of the corridor. It was raining heavily and the corridor was sure getting cold.

 

 

 

 

Bobby dashed towards his dorm building and managed to get himself sheltered from the rain. He removed his hoodie and run his fingers through his hair as he enters the lift.

Despite of the thunder roaring aggressively, Bobby was still enjoying his music, nodding his head to the rhythm while waiting for the lift to reach to his designated floor.

ting!

Still engrossed with the beat of the music, Bobby went out of the lift and was about to turn right towards his dorm when his eyes wanders off to the left and that is when he almost fall backwards in shock upon noticing a girl looking all zombified sitting on the floor, with her face resting on her knees and her black silky hair covering her entire features.

 

"Woah! exorcist do exist?" Bobby whispered as he tried to sneak a look of that person face.

He took small steps towards her and courageously gave a tap on her shoulder.

And in an instant the girl lifted up her head showing a just-woke-up kind of expression.

It was Sasya.

Bobby was taken aback as he jerked backwards but soon felt relief that it wasn't any kind of exorcist but it was only Sasya instead.

"Oh Sasya? Ermm..Hi!" Bobby greeted cheerfully with an eye smile, scratching the back of his neck as he continue "what are you doing here all by yourself?"

"waiting for Aerin" Sasya responded with a half-hearted smile as she was hoping for him to go so she could continue her slumber.

Bobby was confused at first but then realization hits him when he sees luggage scattered around in front of the door. They must be moving in to a new dorm, he assumed.

"It's raining, i think you should get inside."

As she was half asleep and was cranky to give a respond, she just nodded and went back to her dreamland. Bobby wasn't expecting that from Sasya but was understanding enough that she must have wanted to be alone and decided to just went back to his dorm.

Bobby took one last look at her before he went in.

 

SASYA'S POV

A flash of forked lightning and a great clap of thunder came close upon each other. It was raining cats and dogs now, followed by loud howling of the winds. The sound of thunder roaring kept on getting louder and louder with lightning bolts flashing randomly which i felt like it might just strike me anytime, even though I was confined within this walls and this long glass window pane.

"Oh God, why is this so scary?? Tsk..tsk... things just seemed to get uglier for me isnt' it? UGH!"

Suddenly the lights at the hallway started to flicker, and if i may add, creepily. wow -_- just wow...

"Seriously, this is not funny. i had enough of everything since i step into this building, seriously. " I mummered annoyingly.

I scanned my right and left but no one was in sight. OMG, what if this place is haunted? What if I came face-to-face with a real ghost? Oh no!! NO!!! Flashes of wild imagination was playing in my mind. I covered my ears and squad down to the ground, praying to all of the prayers that I could think of. Out of a sudden, a loud thunder clap could be heard and a huge lightning bolt was being spotted right in front of my eyes through the clear glass window pane.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" I dodge and yelled out loud, and did an accidental, random action by throwing  myself flat on the tiles.

 

***

NARRATOR'S POV

"Will she be ok? Should I do something? Aiish, otoke? Think Bobby think!"

Bobby paced back and forth, feeling so restless and uneasy. Upon recalling back, he remembered clearly that she was kinda shivering  in cold and could only depend on her not so thick hoodie for some heat. He walked towards his door when he paused thinking it was not really necessary to actually check on her.

"AHHH!!" Sasya yelled again, covering her ears by another sudden snap of loud thunder.

It seems like the thunder claps is getting more and more aggressive.

"That's it, i'm just gonna check on her." Bobby had finally came to a decision and slowly sneak out of his dorm.

He was aghast the moment he opened his door and caught Sasya laying flat on the concrete floor. She was trembling like a leaf.

Bobby's lip tuned into a wide grin.

 

 

 

"THUD!" 

 

Eerie silent...

 

"Oh gosh, please tell me it's not a ghost..pleases tell me its not Michael Myers, or Chucky, or Jeepers Creepers,...," Sasya squealed the moment the atmosphere becomes eerily quiet. She gritted her teeth in fear, listing every horror movies that comes to mind.

Bobby who accidentally tripped over something got back up quietly and was trying to control his laughter seeing how adorable Sasya is while cowering. He then, added on the fun by making her imagination turned into reality. He stomped his feet making that coming near effect sound.

"Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run Sasya...Muahahahahahaha!" Bobby changed his voice into a rough, caustic one followed by an evil laugh.

"Omg, please..please....I'm innocent!! Jaebal, kill someone else if you want!!!" Sasya pleaded and was on the verge of crying.

"Too bad, you're next on my list. Any last words before the blade were to share some skinship with you?"

"Please, I'm begging you..tsk..huhuhu... please!!" Sasya whimpered, cuddling herself tightly

Sasya was over loomed with full of inadequate and was freaking out really badly when she heard continuous laughter. Feeling strange, she dared her eyes to take a peek on the 'serial killer' that had been threatening her. And little did she know ....

"BOBBY??"

"Hahahahahahaha!!! You actually fall for that? Hahahaha!" laughed Bobby hysterically.

A twinge of anger and embarrassment hits her on the spot .

***

Being gentlemanly kind, Bobby offered Sasya to his apartment while waiting for Aerin, and having not much choice, she agreed to it.

Bobby went out of his room, shoving a plain black Jumper towards Sasya.

"It's the smallest size that I can find."

"Oh? Thank you," replied Sasya, as she just put on the pull over, layered it with her own hoodie.

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

Sasya was done doing her business in the toilet and dated the mirror for a few seconds before exit the toilet. She accidentally stepped on someone's boxers and slipped but managed to safe herself due to the support of the cabinet.

"Eww... oh well.. boys would always be boys," she whispered to herself, scanning the entire kitchen that looked like it was being ransack by a burglar

She then proceed on to sit on the sofa with her eyes searching for Bobby. She was still annoyed for the fact that Bobby actually earlier on. How could he do that? she was really scared to death. what if she fainted?, she thought when Bobby exited his room, already in a brand new casual outfit. In addition, there was a towel in his gripped. Automatically, he sat beside her and dry her hair.

Sasya was startled for a moment but as she realized Bobby's concerned side, she felt extremely flustered and have forgotten about why she was angry with him in a split second. It felt like a massage as Bobby tend to make sure that every part of her hair was being dried up before she were to experienced such a dreadful headache. (Note: Sasya was caught in the rain before she gets inside the building.)

"AAA-CHHOO!!"

"Oh no. Trust me you're gonna have a cold tomorrow! Hehe!" Bobby assured

"Is that a curse?" Sasya raised her tone

"Maybe? Maybe not?" Bobby answered, reaching out for the blanket, wrapping it around her body

"Comfortable? I'll make you some honey tea,"

"Gwenchana, I can make it myself," Sasya volunteered enthusiastically before Bobby could even get up

Bobby giggled and was adored by her cuteness once again. She walked hasitly towards the kitchen. Happily getting everything on standby when she realised that she don't know where the honey was. Bobby leaned against the fridge, with arms across his chest. He shook his head from side to side while Sasya gave a i-should-have-not-volunteered kinda face to him.

"Wah, didn't know you're so smart to know where I usually place the honey eh? (messing with her hair)...haha, it's here," Bobby told her and went to open the cabinet when out of a sudden one huge flying cockroach crawled towards Sasya

"AHHHHHHHHH BOBBY!!!!" she yelled her lungs out, jumping up and down till she accidentally gave Bobby a sudden, random back hug

Bobby jerked and his heartbeat was thumping out loud that it almost could leap out from his chest. There comes the flying cockroach again and this time Sasya went panic striken, using Bobby as a sheild.

"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!! AHHHH!!!"

"HAHAHAHA!!" Bobby laughed

"YAH!!" Sasya raged, pulling Bobby's shirt preventing the cockraoch from flying towards her

Bobby managed to shoo it out of the window. Although it was gone, Sasya still felt paranoid that she kept sticking to Bobby till they reached the living room. Bobby couldn't help but to chukkled seeing her reaction that he cracked out some random question to not make her thing of it. Thanks to Bobby who got the ball rolling, their conversation and reltationship expanded.

"Oh...gurae? (is it)" Sasya nodded attentively as Bobby elaborate about 's embarassing moment

"Speaking of that, do you want to play the game? It's called Twister. Trust me it's fun!" Bobby excitedly exclaimed like a little kid who had just discovered a very interesting game

"O....k?" 

So with full of energy, Bobby explained on how to play the game, as he laid the huge square shaped plastic mattress decorated with primary coloured circles on it 

"Ladies first?" Bobby said

So Sasya spin the small wheel til it stopped at the colour blue and the instructions was telling her to place her right foot on any blue circles that caught her eyes first. Then followed by Bobby who ends up placing his right hand on a red circle which he purposely placed it nearer to Sasya. They took turns and after half an hour of trying their very best to stay still in such a back-breaking position, it was Bobby's turn again to spin the wheel. With his free left hand, he spinnd the wheel and it stopped at the colour green.

Bobby went to place his hand on the nearest circle which he have no choice but to surround his arm over Sasya's stomach to reach for that circle.

"Mianhe..," Bobby apologised for the awkward position

"It's ok, it's my turned right?" Sasya inquired

Sasya went on to spin and it stopped at the colour yellow. Unfortunately, all of the yellow circles were either far away from her or was being blocked by Bobby. Her eyeballs and mind were fighting hard to find solutions when she decided to give it a try. She stretched her left foot and due to being in the same position for more than 30 minutes, her strength doesn't seemed to allow her to continue. She fell backwards, with her back hitting the hard floor. Due to the sudden fell, she was panic and she dragged Bobby for support which was not on purpose. Now they were seriously in an awkward position.

"Aooow. Sorry," Sasya groaned in pain

"Oh sorry, sorry. Woops you have something in your hair.,"

Bobby helped to remove a white thread from her fringe and adjusted it back to it's original position. He was then being distracted by her mesmerizing eye contact which was slightly longer than normal.

Sasya slowly let go her grip from Bobby's arm and was nervously bitting her lips as she could felt both their hearts beating at the same speed. Bobby without realising flushed as their faces were only inches away from each other. She blinked in disbelief a few times when she gets up immediately. She took a deep breath after encountering such close moments for the very first time with Bobby as an awkward sensation takes place causing the both of them to experience a bit of shame but at the same time thankful for it to happen?

"*cough*..erm you hungry? I'll...i'll cook some ramyun ok?" Bobby stuttered, without avoiding her powerful eye contact and dashed into the kitchen straight away like the wind.

BOBBY'S POV

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c1a265c5731623a5f2bc208bb8a0abf8/tumblr_n5tyluyhIw1smipaso1_500.gif

"Damn what the hell is wrong with you (referring to his heart and patting it gently). Nothing happened. It was just a game. Just a freaking Twister game! The game that tend to get people in an awkward position. It's normal, it's normal."

SASYA'S POV

http://s5.favim.com/orig/140916/fashion-fashionable-girl-kfashion-Favim.com-2073285.png

"Haiz...if only I pulled him using a bit more of my strength. Aiish(slapping hersself) what the hell is wrong with you Sasya? Pfft, I doubt we could be more than friends"

 

 

 

 

.Author: FIQAH_BB