Jumper

Shots-Of-Scenes
 

That Jumper

 

"Seriously Sasya-ah, you're gonna waste your freaking 80 bucks on that galaxy jumper? i mean like come on! The design it's not even appealing at all and whats more it look shabby." Aerin commented sincerely.

"Excuse me chingu yah. Different people have different taste arra? aish! That's it, let's just go home!" Sasya sourly stomped out of the store.

"aish here we go again~ i was just giving honest opinions and With that $80 she could buy other useful stuffs that are much more better! like for example food! PFFT! Yah, wait up!" Aerin grumbled to herself before chasing after Sasya out of the store.

 

***

 

The song 'Run It' by Chris Brown was being blasted in Bobby's ears. As he closed his eyes to take a short nap, the scene at the mall earlier kept replaying in Bobby's mind, especially the jumper which Sasya wanted to buy. Bobby then builds up castles in his tiny fantasy air bubble, imagining how would Sasya react if he were to buy it for her. And moments later, those thin lips of his curved into a huge grin, yearning for his imagination to turn out real.

"It's Sasya's birthday tomorrow!" Mino accidentally exclaimed loudly while looking at his phone.

A little too loud that causes Bobby to opened his eyes in an instant. Upon knowing that Mino will obviously about Sasya if he were to show any signs of interest or whatsoever on what he had just told Junhoe, Bobby remained motionless as he lower down the volume of the song to listened attentively to their conversation.

"So are you getting her anything?" Junhoe asked while looking towards bobby from the corner of his eyes.

"Of course! She is important to me! I must!!"

Bobby became all star struck hearing the phrase 'important to me' from his Mino hyung. The insecurity feeling engulf Bobby's world as countless of doubts was looming all over his mind. The stressfulness was getting to him that he could not help but decided to make sure he got all his doubts answered asap.

As more words came out from Mino's mouth, Bobby felt like he was on pins and needles. Even the slightest sayings such as, 'we were, very, very, very, very close back then'  is the most agonizing thing that Bobby have ever heard in his twenty-one years of living.

Now, to him, it seems like his anticipation on getting the girl of his dreams is draining off tremendously.

"I think I'm gonna buy her that jumper!" Mino enthusiastically announced.

"Oh...I see...," Bobby murmured in a very gloomy tone, feeling so defeated when Mino was talking about the same jumper he was planning to buy for Sasya.

His energy wanting to ask Mino about his doubts fade off and to prevent his poor ears from listening to anymore of those ear-wrecking relationship about Mino and Sasya , he told the rest that he have some urgent matters that was needed to be settled. He succeeded to escape but failed to think of destination to head to. His foot was moving but he was still deciding on where to go. Without realizing, he was standing right in front of a shop called, "Youth Taste"

"Eh, sounds familiar," Bobby wondered as his eyes interpret each and every huge, letters being displayed right on top of the glass door

Bobby himself was amazed that both his foot could memorized the way back to the mall without him even realizing it. Something hits him directly and he remembered the shop really well after his brain decided to give him some flashback scenes.

"Hahaha, are you asking me to buy that $80 jumper?" he asked his foot, as if it could answer him back.

"Of course I won't. Pfft, why would I spent my money when Mino could buy it for her? He is richer than me and in fact he likes her anyway!" Bobby grumbled but his eyes keeps staring towards the jumper from the glass window outside the shop.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1c/65/40/1c65406752684d11a1c99bd90bacbb72.jpg

 

"Should I....Aiish No Bobby!! Just don't get tempted by it. Eyes can you please look away. LOOK AWAY!!!"

It was a success but unfortunately his foot was being a bit persistent as it took three steps towards the shop. Again, thinking back bout Mino's sayings, his jealousy return. He grabbed hold of his foot from moving any further.

"Not you too!!! YAH, do you have to go forward? There are many directions to go to! Aiish, now reversed!!" Bobby commanded as if it understands when he accidentally hit someone in the process of reversing.

"OOPS! Sorry, sorry,"

"Oh? Bobby?" Mino exclaimed before glancing towards the shop and back to bobby and smirked playfully.

"Hyung!! What are you doing here?" Bobby suddenly felt he was sweating cold sweats.

"I told you already didn't I? I'm going to buy that jumper for Sasya's birthday tomorrow. What are you doing here? I thought you have some urgent matters?," Mino responded that causes Bobby to clenched his fist

"Gurae? (is it) Ahh... I see. I'm...err...It's settled. I'm just killing my boredom," Bobby lied.

"Oh I see," Mino nodded before walking in to the shop when Bobby blocked him.

"HYUNG!! STOP!"

An astounded expression was being projected on Mino's face with one of his eyebrows protruding upwards. Assuming that Bobby was just trying to fool around with him, he gently, pushed him to avoid from blocking his way. 

"Hyung! ANI!! Actually...the jumper...," Bobby was now sweating nervously.

"What's wrong with the jumper?" Mino questioned him at the same time moved his eyeballs towards the galaxy design jumper.

Bobby's mind went totally blank and he could not think of anything at all for now. Not more than 10 seconds Mino was already starting to feel annoyed.

"Are you gonna continue your sentence? If not, don't waste my time ok?" Mino then was about to take the jumper.

"No!! (blocks him again) what I'm trying to say was... the jumper...was taken... yeap, that's right!! It was being reserved by some girl teenager just now and it's the last piece that they have. No more stocks hyung," Bobby spilled some random ideas that comes to his mind.

"Really? Are you sure? I shall asked the sales assistant then," Mino suggested when Bobby surrounded his arms on Mino's shoulder, dragging him out immediately.

"Eh hyung, you should survey other shops as well ya know. There are many other better looking designs compared to that jumper. Shall I recommend some stores to you?" Bobby made something up.

Bobby was lucky that Mino fell for his temptation sayings and decided to follow Bobby's advice. Once Mino was out of sight, Bobby heaved a sigh of success and felt the relief flowing through his blood. On the other hand, part of him feel bad for lying to his hyung. He was pissed with himself of what made him stop Mino from buying it. He felt his heartbeat beating hard.

Bobby watched Mino who was still searching for a perfect gift at level 2. From what Mino told him at their dorm earlier, it looked like Mino and Sasya have a really close relationship with each other compared to himself. A wave of guilt hits him and he immediately took out his cell phone to call Mino. As he was punching in the numbers, Donghyuk appeared in his head.

***

 

[Hyung, are you stupid? Just because someone else likes Sasya, you're giving up just like that? This is just the beginning of the love game hyung. You want her, FIGHT for it!! Not sacrificing your love for someone else. Aiish, WAKE UP BOBBY hyung!!! Now hurry up, before someone else buys that jumper. GO!" ]

***

The satisfaction level was building up in him the moment he stepped out from the store with the jumper in the bag that he was carrying. It really was the last piece and that at least make Bobby felt a bit better that part of his lies was actually true.  

"$80 is worth spending because it's for someone special. Aiiissh what the hell is wrong with me? Just at the beginning of the love game and I'm giving up already just because there is a third party in place? That is so not me! Mino hyung may be older then me but his sweetness level is way lower than dirt!!" Bobby said with full of confidence.

***

Mino was stressing out as it has been a long time he has not touched a wrapping paper. After a few attempts, it was not that great but at last it managed to cover up the gift with the blue wrapping paper, decorated with some birthday sayings on it. Bobby has been stealing glances from the corner of his eyes. He was so eager to know what could be under those wrapping paper. It was hard to predict as Mino's back was blocking the entire thing.

"Assa!! You think she will like it? This jumper is really expensive arra? Damn $80 for just a jumper," Mino boasted.

"SAY WHAT? You bought her a jumper? Yah, which store did you buy it from? What kind of design?"

"I bought it from Youth Taste since all of the stores that you recommended doesn't match any of her taste. She likes the galaxy type of jumper and for your info, they still have stocks. The sales person is being careless that she read the stocks wrongly," Mino told him

"Hmmm...funny thing was the way the sales person describes it, the person who bought the jumper before me sounded really familiar though.," Mino added.

Bobby's eyes widened in bewilderment and remembered clearly that the sales person informed him that it was the last piece. He felt so dumbfounded and he seethed with indignation.  Matters seemed to get much more worst after receiving a call from his manager that he have to do a last min solo performance at Yoo Hee Yeol's SkecthBook followed by a short interview.

"Haiz... of all days...why today??" Bobby mummbled in an upset tone

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing. I have to go hyung. Performance -__-"

With no other choice in mind, he took out Sasya's present from his bag being wrapped nicely with a green colored wrapping paper. 

"Hyung, can you help me?" Bobby requested

"Oh? A present? (thinking and smirking cheekily) Ahhhh.....for birthday girl eh????Hehehehe," Mino teased.

"Listen, I'm not asking you to give her because I have no guts but it's because I have no choice. I have a last minute performance, so please hyung, give her on my behalf?" Bobby appealed.

Mino nodded assuring that Bobby shouldn't worry about a thing. Upon knowing how careless Mino could be, Bobby bring the present away from Mino, having some trust issues, after all the carelessness he had done during their debut days.

"Aiish, don't worry. I got it! Worry about your performance more arra? I'll pass it to her," Mino guranteed him.

"Make sure pass it to her arra? Dont misplace it somewhere you understand? Mino hyung, please no careless mistakes this time. I mean it arra," Bobby tormented.

"Arrasoh arrasoh Mr Bobby!! I know this gift means a lot to you. Promise no careless mistakes this time!" 

"Ok, text me once you've given her! I'll get going first!" Bobby rushed his sentenced, place the gift and went on to meet his manager

***

During the commercial break, Bobby had been calling Mino continuously but it was being rejected after a few rings. Bobby tend to get restless when Mino finally called him back. Bobby answered the call being so impatient that the bombarded Mino with continuous questions. There was a sudden shiver in Mino's voice.

"Bobby...I...," Mino replied in a cheerless tone

"Hyung what's wrong? You did passed to her already right? You did right? You promised no careless mistakes," Bobby raised his voice, annoyed.

"Mianhe...the gift I actually you place it near the trash right? I....I was cleaning the dorm and I didn't realize I accidentally put it inside the trash and.. I threw the trash at the huge dumpster downstairs. Mianhe Bobby," Mino apologised in guilt.

"WHAT????? AIIISSHH HYUNG?!!!!AAAARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" Bobby hung up in frustration.

He was so angry that he started hurling curses at Mino. Dark clouds loomed over him and his anger was extremely formidable. He looked downwards in disappointment, gently hitting his forehead using his fist to erase the bad news away til it was time to perform.

***

Bobby came early to the studio today as it was the only place that could calm his mind down thanks to music. He was creating a beat for his new composed rap lyrics when the door slammed open. In came Sasya causing Bobby to have his eyes fixed on her, not only her but what she was wearing.

http://cdn-s3-0.wanelo.com/product/image/4666459/x354.jpg

He wished that galaxy jumper was from him but it was being given to the dumpster instead. Sasya took a sit beside Bobby and handed him a cup of coffee that she bought from the cafeteria.

"My cousin told me you left early and have not eaten anything yet. Eat ok?" Sasya offered a packet of chocolate bread.

"Your cousin? Who?" Bobby asked

"Mino!" Sasya exposed.

Bobby was starstruck about this unexpected news. Sasya giggled in silence and broke off the silence by elaborating about his family tree to Bobby. Relief flooded all over him when the word cousin was being mentioned. His heart was swelling with happiness as they shared the bread together.

"Nice jumper. It's from Mino isn't it? Your cousin sure know what your taste is," Bobby complimented, still feeling a twinge of pain somewhere in him.

"Something is wrong with that sentence though. Shouldn't it be. [Nice jumper. It's from Bobby isn't it?  Bobby sure knows what her taste is]...yeah thats more appropriate," Sasya corrected with a wide grin.

Bobby gave a very suspicious look when Sasya corrected his sentenced at the same time mimicking the way he spoke. He recalled back about his conversation with Mino on the phone yesterday night.

"Huh? What you mean? I thought Mino bought you those?" 

"He did bought me a jumper but its a totally different design compared to this galaxy one, that I had been wanting it so much! Thank you Bobby! Wanna go lunch later? I'm free in the afternoon," Sasya asked casually.

"Oh?Haha, erm..no...no problem. It's your birthday, you deserve present right?  Lunch...erm...sure..hehe," Bobby responded, scracthing the back of his neck, showing signs of what-in-the-world-just-happened.

Suddenly, he heard someone coughing from outside. As he turned to check, he saw Mino walking pass, giving Bobby an obvious wink that he was just scaring the out of him last night.

BOBBY'S POV

AAIIISSHHHHH DAMN YOU MINO HYUNG!!!!  

http://38.media.tumblr.com/05f098ea71b8282617e891d4f459f838/tumblr_nfxi7mr3I61smipaso2_r1_400.gif

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/53/a2/a953a2db2d82d4e56da600d330d657fe.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

Author: FIQAH_BB