Grief

Shots-Of-Scenes

 

Was It A Right Choice?

 

 

BOBBY'S POV

Her resentful and annoyed expression could still be remembered clearly in the back of this stressful mind of mine. All of my countless phonecalls and text messages were totally being ignored and that got me feeling like a total douchebag.

 

My eyes has always been fixing itself on my cell phone incase a reply were to pop out on my phone screen. That explains why I'm having panda eyes right now. Regret rushed through my veins that I kept sighing in distress. I leaned back against the couch, still holding onto my phone and still waiting when Chan Woo plopped himself beside me.

 

"Hyung, you alright? You look like you have not sleep for years. Everything alright?"

 

"Gurae (really)? Nah, I'm fine. I need some fresh air. I'll be right back," I lied, being a guy who does not like to show my sad side towards others

 

I exit the dorm and scanned around when my vision was being distracted by Sasya who was walking towards her apartment opposite from our dorm looking like she was about to explode anytime. Goodness, I can't take this anymore. With that I rushed my way towards the elevator when I accidentally bumped into Junhoe.

 

"Hyung, I saw Sasya on the way back...I-."

 

Without paying attention to him, I ran down the stairs as waiting for the elevator will take a lifetime. I rushed as soon as possible towards my girl with a very concerned heart.

 

"THAT'S REALLY RUDE HYUNG!" I heard Jun yelling

 

 

 

SASYA'S POV

 

I punched the code number to enter my apartment and once I'm in it, I straight away went to my bedroom. I climbed onto my bed, covering my face with a pillow. Pfft, so much of a best friend she was. Was she having mood swing or something? She was getting more and more unpredictable now.

 

Didn't know 5 years of being far away from her, could transformed her into a different person. Seriously, those cold words was really not necessary to spill out from her once, bubbly and sweet mouth of hers. But at the same time, i kinda feel the pang of guilt too... It's like im the cause of it that makes her turn that way...

 

So frustrated, I let it out by screaming into the pillow. I sit upright and messed with my own hair feeling so pissed when I sense someone watching me.

 

I turned my head towards my bedroom door and through the small spaces of the strans of my messed up hair that was covering my face, stood the two timer guy, jerking back in shock as I looked like I'm featuring in a new ghost movie. Oh yeah, how could I forget, he knows my apartment code number. i should remind myself to change it later on.

 

"Babe? Can we talk?" he asked, sincerely

 

Damn it!! Just by listening to that tone of his will never ever get me feeling any more angrier and I hate it. I rolled my teary eyes away from his and focused on some other direction. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him slowly making his way beside me. Using his fingers, he brushed my hair backwards.

 

I shed more tears recalling back about those awful moments that I have to witnessed at the cafe. I started sobbing sorrowfully.

 

"Hey, (lifting up my chin and stare into my eyes) listen. Whatever you saw at the cafe was not what you thought it was. Me and her were never together. She is just a trainee that treats me like her older brother. I know it's hard to believe but please give me another chance? Whatever it is, you're always my girl and I would never ever hurt your feelings. I'm really sorry babe, promise it won't happen again," he apologised, caressing my cheeks, wiping off my tears at the same time

 

His sayings powerfully caused my lips to curve into a small grin. After a few years of being friends with him, I can safely said that I believed he will never hurt someone for unnecessary reasons. Haiz....

 

But on the other hand, I felt like he shouldn't apologised at all because I extremely deserve to witness that heartbreaking moment. I felt so remorseful when he apologised that I straight away went for his embrace.

 

'I'm so sorry Bobby. Trust me what I'm about to do will be way much worst' my heart lamented.

 

"It's ok babe.I'm sorry for being too immature. I should have listened to your explaination..tsk...tsk..," I apologised as he gently pushed me away from him

 

"Come on, we're both at fault. Let bygones be bygones ok? Don't think about it already babe, it's not worth it," he adviced me, adjusting my messy hair to allow it to look neat like before

 

"Really babe, I'm so sorry. I'm just afraid that I will lose you, I'm afraid that you'll hate me or maybe you regret upon accepting my proposal. Or even worst, y----

 

Without warning, he pressed his lips to mine, touching my cheeks to slow down the kiss, holding my mouth on mine so I can feel every place where our lips touched before it got seperated a few seconds later. I blushed and chuckled.

 

"That's just to shut me up right?"

 

"Smart girl. Yes, because I know it will work," he grinned proudly

 

"Babe please, don't be so proud of yourself! Omo, you have panda eyes. Gosh what happened?" I ill at ease, cupping his sorrowful looking complexion

 

"Tsk..tsk...(fake sobs) I waited for your text and phonecalls but you didn't respond and so I have to wait the whole entire night. That's why I'm turning into a panda. How could you bully your boyfriend like this??  Huhuhuhu,"

 

"Oh no. I'm sorry babe. Haiz...please is there anything I can do to repay?" I inquired, feeling bad

 

"Hmmm... maybe there is one thing..,"

 

He did an evil playful smirk to me which got me feeling so insecure all of a sudden. He then cracked his finger muscles giving me a very obvious hint.

 

"OMG!! Babe, anything but not that. Please!" I begged, already moving away from him

 

"Sorry sweetheart, you have to pay the price. Irewaba (come here)"

 

"NNNOO!!!" I exclaimed

 

I am to go for the door when he was too quick to grab me by the hand.

 

"Gotcha!!! Hahahaha!!"

 

With me being in his embrace he pinned me down back on my bed and used this chance to tickle me knowing that I'm a very ticklish person. Aiish now look at who was bullying who now?!! However apart from this unfair revenge of his, I enjoyed it very much that we're on good terms.

 

"Babe, stop!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Please STOP!!!LOL!!" I burst out laughing

 

"Aiigoo my girl so cute when she laughs.Hahahaha," he chirped in happiness as I nudged my head towards his chest to endure the ticklish feeling

 

 

***

 

 

The just risen sun shone softly on the city, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning in my step. I was strolling into Sidus HQ building in which I regard as my second home while enjoying my peanut butter sandwich. I guessed I spread too much that some of the peanut butter tend to over flow, creating a stain on my finger.

 

Being lazy, I the peanut butter off from my fingers. I know it's a bad habit but come on, everyone have their lazy moments too right? Heh! Too concentrated to make sure there were no stains left, I accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"Oops, I'm so sorry," apologised that familiar voice

 

To assure myself, I lifted up my face and instead of cursing him for being clumsy, a wide greeting smile was being plastered on my face instead.

 

"Woo Bin oppa!"

 

http://www.mydreambox.net/forum/imgcache/2014/345760_dreambox-sat.com.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tcheh, you must be that hungry eh?"

 

"Duh~" I answered informally causing him to be aghast by my reply but was then amused.

 

"Woah, what's with the informal tone? gurae~ living the culture in america for those years had totally gotten you to forget your own culture~ understood~" he said sarcastically

 

"YAH! WooBin oppa," I called before he could walked any further

 

"Sssshhh. you becoming more loud of a person like Aerin does! What is it?"

 

"Errmm, how's Aerin?"

 

"Aerin? Ah your best friend? Haha, doing fine as usual. But maybe just slightly different compared to the last time you met her.. Why do you ask? didnt you girls contact one another?"

 

Best friend? More of like just a friend to me. Haiz.. A swell of desperation hits me, especially remembering back about how cold she was towards me. Without wasting time, I took out a big box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates from my bag and handed it to him, at the same time trying to mask my sadness of what happened between me and Aerin.

 

"I wanted to stop by her house today but since you're here, can you do me a favour?" I requested

 

"Oh, so I have to be your delivery man now? haha alright~ I'll pass it to her and please clean up, you have dirt at the sides of your mouth," Woo Bin oppa alerted

 

 

Kim Woo Bin's pov

 

Was she acting sensitive when i mention Aerin? At first she was kinda rude but when the topic changes to Aerin she transformed into an emotional human being? Bipolar much?

 

Sasya's body language was so obvious that it tells me both she and Aerin were so not on good terms right now.   

 

Hmm... interesting. I wonder what could have happened between those two girls. Sasya could have passed it to her on her own but why must I be the delivery man instead?

 

I wonder if they are having those "best-friend quarelling" between both of them? hmmm??

 

Then my eyes focused on the box of chocolates in my hands.

 

A smirk came upon my face.

 

"I know you chocolates would do such a really huge favour! Let's find out what's going on shall we?"

 

 

Sasya's pov

 

3 HOURS LATER

 

Composing and editing 10 songs and making it right for 7 days straight was seriously not a joke. My body were getting restless, my eyes were begging me to close and my brain could probably just shut itself down anytime from now. I could only depend on the coffee that I brewed myself a few minutes ago.

 

After writing the last word for the lyrics, I landed my body on the nearest sofa. My eyes were about to fulfill it's wish when the door to the recording studio room slammed open, causing me to immediately sit upright. I predicted the person correctly. Irritating much?

 

"Oops did I come in at a bad time?" he stated the obvious

 

"Always Jay, always!Ugh! What do you want? I've already did what you asked," I answered in a groggy tone

 

"Good. Now don't you dare close that eyes until I've listened and give my opinions to it understand?"

 

"Aiish, Jay you're such a....ugh!!! Fine CEO of Sidus HQ entertainment! Thank God you're my friend, or else I would have strangle you to death!" I grumbled

 

"You sure? I bought you vanilla cake. Damn, I just wasted my money. I'll have all of it to myself then,"

 

Jay was already opening the lid of the box when the aroma of the cream totally raptured my nostrils.

 

"Sharing is caring" I said flatly

 

"Too bad my friend, it's all mine!" 

 

I rolled my eyes and showed a bit of my tantrums, gently throwing my cell phone on the marble table, hoping he will fall for my acting.

 

No response.

 

He's till enjoying the cake by himself eh? Rude!! That was so rude!!

 

"Aoooww, my stomach. Jay I'm hungry..tsk..tsk," I faked a cry

 

"Hungry huh? Like as if I'm blind to not see a packet of rice cakes beside that coffee of yours. And with the sauce stains at the side of your mouth, you must have just eaten it. Do you need a napkin? Hehehe, " he mocked me

 

"Aiish! FINE!! EAT UP!! DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING FOR ME!!" I yelled in anger, wiping the stains off harshly

 

As stingy as always! Ever since he became my CEO he oftens gets on my nerves and to some point it could lead me to break down into tears. Damn, his jokes and teases were already off limit. 

 

"Hey, chill. It's only a cake. Alright, alright, you cry baby, you can have the rest,"

 

"Hah! I know you would end up sharing. Thanks for having some sympathy feelings towards your god sister,"

 

"I always do ok!" raising his voice in assurance

 

 

Jay's POV

In less than half an hour, her main song was perfectly done after doing a little of editing here and there. A sudden burp could be heard and being used to her while she was in the States, I just shook my head from side to side. I showed her the edited lyrics and with that, her eyeballs started scanning through line after line.

 

"Wow, the lyrics are much more powerful now. One thing that I had been dying to ask. What does composing new songs got to do with the plan anyways? I doubt it will even have a great impact" she commented as I did a short grinned.

 

"It does have to make an impact my dear. Haiz... don't you watch dramas or movies? To succeed in whatever you plan, you have to start slow and never ever jump into the main thing because high chance you might fail," I explained

 

She didn't breathe a word but to look back at the lyrics that I had edited.

 

"You see just like in restaurants, you have to serve the appetizers first before serving the main course. So same here. The message behind this lyrics could be an appetizer to start the plan rolling. It's like giving those idiots some hints after what they had done to you. Get it? Then, when they are feeling the heat, we can proceed on to the next step of the plan,"

 

No reply in return but the thing that worries me the most when her eyes tend to get watery as she continue reading. Her story that she told me about in the States came flowing through in my mind. I went beside her and surrounded my arms around her shoulders.

 

I removed the paper from her grip to reduce the devastation feeling she was going through recalling back about the past.

 

"You alright? Sasya, why are you crying? You said you're strong enough to handle whatever it takes to succeed the plan. I told you lots of times, you came back here for a reason and you're not going to do this alone. I'm with you ok? Look, if the lyrics were too hard for you to handle, then I can change--"

 

"No. Don't change it. Let it just stays that way. I think it will help with the plan. Like you said before, stay strong till the end and I will definitely fulfill the plan or else my effort coming back here will be such a waste. I'll try to fight this emotions of mine," she assured me even though I felt like she was forcing herself to

 

"That's the Sasya I know. Don't worry, come to me if you have any problems. Trust me," I told her

 

 

***

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

TWO WEEK LATER

 

 

The IKON members just ended their photoshoot for NYLON magazine. All the members were so hyper, playing with all the props while on the other hand Bobby was feeling so restless and was not in the mood to join in the fun. The flashbacks of seeing Sasya with the mohwak haired dude, seemed to make his heart felt uneasy, although Sasya already introduce the both of them to each other.

 

"Ayy bro, your girlfriend not bad eh? 5 million views in just one day itself," B.I asked in a cheeky tone, having his engrossed looking eyes fixed on the video that was playing on his phone

 

"Huh? What are you blabbering about?" I asked, feeling so lost

 

"-_- Seriously hyung? Cut the act. It's ridiculous for a boyfriend to not know that his girlfriend had released her own music video. I bet you're the first one to know before the rest,"

 

A haze of disbelief surrounded Bobby's entire world that he took a few seconds before replying back.

 

"She have a music video? Oh..haha of course I knew it. I just don't want to tell you guys that's all," he lied so that he would not be teased by s

 

He waited for all of s to occupy each of their boredom before taking out his phone and clicking onto the YouTube application. After minutes of waiting for the video to load it finally started. The thought of being so proud to have her as his girlfriend hits him directly. 

 

Bobby was enjoying the beat of the song until when he listened to it for the second time. He increased the volume to get a better hearing of the lyrics.

 

People who create their own drama

Deserves their own karma

You may think I'm weak and far from strong

But let me tell you something, you're so in the wrong

 

 

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/74F649A12F1160412599327043584_301d7766620.1.1.jpg?versionId=gWlbJju_8AKkmeX7I98tI9uQDc7bNd3U

 

Those four sentences felt so real that Bobby kept replaying it. The message of the music video totally brought a little suspicion to him as he knows Sasya never ever once composed this kind of depressing music when she was enrolled in YG.

 

 

Bobby's POV

 

I wonder what was going through her mind while she was writing the lyrics. Even the expression being projected on the music video itself felt like she had experienced it before. Or was she trying to prove her great acting skills? I replayed back to the last few minutes before the video ends.

 

Those tears, kinda real though. Aiish, snap out of it Bobby! It's just an act. My girl is a great actress. Before making my way to her apartment, I stopped by a bakery shop and bought her favourite vanilla cream cake to congratulate her on her first ever successful music video.

 

I'm happily strolling when I saw them being together again. she's with the mohawk dude again.

 

I hide myself and peek towards them. Only God knows how badly my heart was burning with jealousy right now when that dude pat her on her head. That should be my hand. UGH!

 

Standing felt like ages when finally that dude scramed his way off. I stompped my way till I reached directly outside her apartment when my anger cools down automatically. Haiz...what am I thinking? My intention was to celebrate a happy occassion and I'm being so immature to come all the way here to argue with her? Obviously, not right. I sighed in distressed.

 

"Babe!" she excalimed from inside and opening the door at the same time

 

"How did you even know?"

 

"I heard you sighing very loud. Are you alright?" she asked with her worried tone

 

I remained silent when she gave me a sudden embrace. Totally calms me down in an instant. I made a point to forget about the incident and kissed her head feeling so relief that she still cares.

 

"Feel better now?"

 

"With you around, it's more than better. Babe, I know my body is hard for you to resist to hug me but can we continue later? I'm freezing out here and don't you want your vanilla cake?" 

 

"OMG GIVE ME MY BABY!!" she yelled enthusiastically

 

"Huh? Isn't that a bit too soon? We aren't even married yet," I replied being a bit slow at times

 

"Not that baby! Hahaha, the vanilla cake. Aiish what are you thinking? Silly Ji Won!"

 

"Oh, haha!! It doesn't matter anyways. We will have in the future," I joked

 

 

Sasya's POV

 

As I blew off the candles, the flashbacks of me and Aerin celebrating our success of being accepted in YG replayed back in my mind. Wished she could be here with us.

 

"Babe, why are you sad? Hahaha, you're funny sometimes but still my bae is cute!" he praised while I just did a weak smile

 

"I'll cut one slice for you ok?" he offered

 

"Don't waste time. Just attack!!" I exclaimed already poking a fork onto the cake

 

"Goodness babe, please don't be like this when you're eating with me in a restaurant,"

 

I ignored his sayings and kept on inserting the cake into my mouth.

 

"Excuse me miss, your boyfriend deserves some portions of the cake too!" he roared

 

I purposely moved the cake towards me and stuck out my tongue towards him. Feeling so pissed, he swipe the cream and bashed my face.

 

"Hahaha, in your face!!!You selfish...hamster!!!"

 

With mouth bloated with cake and cream, I glared at him furiously, breathing in anger. Treating me like a soft hamster toy, he pinched my cheeks, making fun comparing me to a real hamster. Without him noticing, I grabbed a handful of cake and splatted it on his face.

 

"Back to you babe!You annoying SNOWMAN! LOL!"

 

"AIISH!!! YOU'RE SO GONNA GET IT!! (lifting the remaining cake) YOU WANT YOUR BABY SO MUCH, LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU!" he snapped in anger

 

 

 

***

 

 

MIDNIGHT

 

I had been trying to sleep but something kept on bothering my mind. I felt like somebody dropped a ton of bricks on my stomach. I can't sleep in peace ever since the release of my music video. Everytime I wanted to turn and face Bobby, I just could not see myself being a good girlfriend to him.

 

I got up from my bed carefully to not wake him up and sat at the light brown leather armchair next to my bed. I stared with full of grief at him and wondered, how could he still hold on strong to me? Why was he being too sweet and caring towards me when I don't deserve it at all?

 

Sometimes, thinking back about the proposal, left me with nothing but regrets. I should have not come back to Seoul knowing how hard was it to handle all the mixed up emotions. Suddenly, Jay's sayings struck my mind.

 

Don't worry, come to me if you have any problems. Trust me

 

Should I? Or did I just make a huge mistake for accepting his trust? Oh my gosh, life is so unfair, totally understands what it means now. Tears were compiling itself in my eyelids as I stared towards the innocent.

 

 

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/20251051/large.jpg

"I'm so sorry Bobby"

 

 

 

 

 

    

Readers you lovin it?? I hope you do(:

Please feel free to leave COMMENTS so that we could improve on some areas and

SUBSCRIBE alright? :) There are more coming in your way!

STAY TUNED! 

 

Author: Fiqah_BB