Tweety Bird

Shots-Of-Scenes
 

Move on?

 

 

Choi Aerin pov

 

A good 5 minutes passed by as he kept staring at me with his eyes squinted.

 

 

And it's beginning to irritate me.

 

 

"oppa! Are you trying to make a hole through my face? If you do, please refrain from doing so cause it’s not working. So, can you stop staring at me with those slitted eyes of yours and eat your food?" 

 

 

I annoyingly spoke before shoving another mouthful of pasta into my mouth.

 

 

"Kim Aerin..." he called me by my full name as he sit back against the chair and folded his arms trying to be serious.

 

 

Oh no, I’m not liking that tone of his.

 

 

"What?" I nonchalantly replied as I continue digging in the pasta.

 

 

"You’ve been working at a Café as a part-timer didn’t you?" He directly asked.

 

 

That moment when those question came out from his mouth, I turned wide eyed, almost bulging out of its sockets

 

 

a sudden rush was felt inside my throat and soon after,

 

 

 

 

I started choking on my food.

 

 

 

 

'Choke! Choke! Choke!'

 

 

 

 

 

Woobin oppa expression started to change from 'serious' to 'extremely worried'.

 

 

He hurriedly rush to my side before offering me a glass of water to drink while patting my back as I gulped down the liquid hastily. 

 

 

 

So he knows about it already huh?

 

 

Aish! Now I’m gonna have a hard time on pleading him to let me keep my part-time job!

 

 

 

2 minutes had passed.

 

 

We are now sitted back at our own sits and is having a staring contest. Waiting for either one of us to speak up. Oppa opens his mouth and was about to say something but I decided to beat him up to it.

 

 

"oppa, I can explain..."

 

 

He is now scowling at me with the "ok-I’m-waiting" face.

 

 

I give him a look as I took in a deep breath before rapidly, like a bullet train, giving my explanation.

 

 

“Well you see… I was bored at home and was thinking that maybe I should get a job, A part time job to be precise since I know I’m that of a lazy , So I applied for a part time job at one of the café near my area. I wanted to get out from the house and do something beneficial so that’s why I applied as a part timer at the café and besides the job scope is very easy to follow up so oppa, please let me work there it’s just a part time thingy~”

 

 

“Didn’t I told you to audition at my company Sidus HQ instead?”

 

 

Woobin oppa sounded firm.

 

 

“And I heard from the staff that you didn’t show up.”

 

 

Curse whoever that staff was for ruining my freedom!

 

 

"Err… Well... I did wanted to audition for it... But the moment I realized that I’m still not up for it, I started to feel nervous... So… I kind of back out..." My tone becoming softer and softer as I faced down.

 

 

"And not to mention, I heard that you’re gonna be there watching! So I felt more nervous with the reaction that you will be giving!"

 

 

I added satirically as I swiftly looked up to glare at him.

 

 

For a moment there, Woobin oppa was taken aback but soon after, his expression changes as he creased his eyebrows.

 

 

"What do you mean by that?! What do you think I will do huh?! Screaming out your name and cheering you on, in front of the judges?!"

 

 

He pouted as he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

 

 

And yeah~ just like that, the charismatic, tough and cold-looking Kim Woo Bin

 

 

Poooff ~ !

 

Disappears into thin air…

 

 

"Err... it’s kind of obvious oppa. "

 

 

Seriously! Why is my cousin asking things that is obvious? Aishhh~ God!

 

 

Why do I have a cousin like him?!

 

 

I don’t even know how the heck he gotten himself to become of Korea’s top famous actor!

 

 

To be honest I can’t even understand the fact that he always got the tough-cold-bad guy role in every drama he acted on! He may be the good-looking or bad- type of guy to public eyes, but the true fact is that he is a guy with a lot of flaws!

 

 

And yes!

 

 

That includes his over the top reactions!

 

His clumsiness!

 

His weird way of thinking!

 

 

"Well... Well! ... Well! That’s not gonna happen!" He defensively answered, his pupils wavering.

 

 

This is what happens when he have got nothing to say-_-

 

 

And 'not gonna happen'?

 

 

Yeah right!

 

 

 I can bet my whole fortune that IT will HAPPEN!

 

 

 

>> Fast Forward >>

 

 

 

We are now done with our dinner and is now time for our dessert! YAY!  I ordered myself a CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE while oppa get himself a truffle.

 

 

"Well Erin-ah, then aren’t you gonna audition for it again? I mean if it's because of me, then why don’t you audition for tomorrow instead? I will not be watching for tomorrow audition."

 

Woobin oppa declared, his eyes reflected pleading me to go for it.

 

 

”I don’t know... I’m not even sure if I can make it... I mean with all the things that happened between me and YG…"

 

 

I replied without looking at him, but instead was looking at my chocolate fudge cake that was being served by the waiter which I begin to indulge in, the moment it was placed down.

 

 

"What do you mean you are not gonna make it!? I’ve seen your work! It’s something the music industry needs! And to top it off! Your songs and lyrics is unique-"

 

Since when he hear my music pieces??? Did he by any chance crept into my little studio room and ransack my work!?

 

"-And for those 4 years, I’ve been wondering why aren’t you getting out of your slump yet and start auditioning to become a star again! Instead, you're working in that small café! You know how disappointed I was when I heard that my one and only talented dongsaeng that I adore so much is working as a part timer in a café!?! “

 

Woobin oppa exclaimed and is now breathing in and out trying to catch his breath.

 

 

I stare at him with a blank expression. Scrunching my nose.

 

 

He frowned shamelessly.

 

 

I observed his expression.

 

 

Innocently blinking my eyes a couple of times,

 

 

I then continue digging back to my chocolate fudge cake. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Woobin pov

 

 

 

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!

 

 

 

This girl! Aisssh! Seriously!

 

 

How could she not say anything and continue eating her cake?! It's that cake more important then what I just said?! 

 

 

Well… cake IS her favourite... It's her weakness even! Anything related to chocolate especially Nutella is her weakness!

 

 

But that doesn’t mean she can just ignore my words! Aissh! This girl! She can really be the cause of my death one day!

 

 

 

"Yaaaaaah! OPPAAAAAA!  My CAKEEEEEEE!"

 

 

Aerin shrieked, her hands trying to reach out for her chocolate fudge cake which I deliberately took it from her.

 

 

"Yah! Aerin-ah, Be quiet" I demanded as I try to take away the cake away from her grasp.

 

 

"SHIREOYO! Yaaaah! Opaaa! Give back my Chocalate fudge cakeeee!"

 

 

She’s now whining like a little kid.

 

 

"Fine, I will give it to you IF you audition for tomorrow." I lured her in, trying to make an agreement with her.

 

 

"SHIREO!" she opposed loudly.

 

 

"arrassoh... I will just eat this cake then~"

 

 

Without the dessert fork, I slowly move the cake towards my mouth and was about to take a bite when she yelled.

 

 

"OPPA OPPA! Fine fine! I will audition for tomorrow! Now DONT EAT MY CAKE and give it back to me pleaseeeee!" she agreed in defeat as she demand her cake back.

 

 

Hearing her statement on agreeing to audition, I hand the cake back to her with a victorious smile plastered across my face.

 

But the moment I handed it over,

 

 

She glowered at me with her deadliest glare

  

 

before continue indulging on her chocolate fudge cake.

 

 

 

Gosh. I wonder how could i have a sister like her.  Her actions can be scary one moment and amusing another moment.

 

 

 

Choi Aerin’s pov

 

“oh~ Woobin!”

 

A cheery voice called out oppa’s name. With that slight-deep tone of that person, it’s not hard for me to identify which category of gender the person belongs to.

 

It’s a Male.

 

Woobin oppa stood up and with a wide smile on his face he greeted the person back.

 

“Oh Jongsuk~ annyeong!”

 

Jongsuk? Lee Jong suk??

 

Why can’t it be Kim Soo Hyun instead? I’ve always dream of getting to meet him at this kind of situation. Haiz, it seems like luck is not on my side eh?

 

I even wonder if Kim Soo Hyun is a friend of oppa.

 

I bet not, since Kim Soo Hyun standard is so up there, a perfect point to compare to all the guys exist in this world, where else Woobin oppa’s…

 

well let’s just say he’s is closer to the ground in the ‘perfect-dude’ category.

 

Hehehehe^^ that is so mean of me. Mian oppa ~ ^^

 

But hey! I bet you have more charms~ ~

 

Err… I hope so… ^_^

 

 

 

 

“Oh, this is my baby cousin, Aerin.”

 

I heard oppa introduced me.

 

Oh gosh, is he blind? I’m not a baby anymore!

 

Hello~! I have evolved myself into a full grown lady!

 

Alright maybe in terms of height I might be slightly lacking behind… BUT in overall I’ve evolved alright!

 

 

 

“annyeong~ nice to meet you.” He smiled. “I heard a lot about you from your oppa”

 

About me?? What did that tall-good for nothing oppa tell on me??

 

Aish! I got the feeling he told all about me creating troubles.

 

There goes my innocent image…

 

it has gone along with the wind~~

 

 

swoosh~!

 

 

 

I greeted him back with a wide and semi-fake smile

 

 

and ends it with a glare towards Woobin oppa, which made him flinched a little.

 

 

How dare he talks about me to other people!

 

 

 

Jong Suk then took a sit at the side of the table, before surveying the menu.

 

 

And Without realizing, I unconsciously scanned his physical appearance.

 

 

I’m not really a fan of him even though I heard that he and woobin oppa is close friends. He is tall just like oppa, but if I were to compare them in terms of appearance wise…

 

 

this Jong Suk dude have more gentle like features. He’s eyes looks droopy but at the same time it seems bright.

 

He only needs to pull his lips a little to show a bright and charming smile, which I bet all those ladies will get swoon over.

 

But what caught my attention is his blonde locks.

 

He freakishly looks like a tweety bird!

 

With that on and off pouting and smiling, it looks like tweety bird reactions to me~!

 

Hahahha~

 

 

 

“Is my hair that fascinating to look at Aerin-shi?”

 

 

 

“uh-huh~ you look just like a tweety bird.” I subconsciously blurt out, grinning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~_~_~_~

 

 

 

 

 

Audition Day…

 

 

Aerin pov

 

I entered the room with head held up high. With confident steps, I sashayed myself to the centre of the room, where all the judges was sitting in front, staring at me. Intensely.

 

Alright. Now I’m feeling those nerve-wrecks throughout my body system. It’s been such a long time I’m feeling this stage nervousness after since the day I auditioned for YG. And I didn’t know I will get to feel it again today.

 

Haiz… well at least my tall and good for nothing brother is not-

 

“hwaiting!”

 

“Don’t be nervous~! You can do it~!”

 

That cheering caught me by surprise. It was like a fairytale turned in to a nightmare.

 

I was frozen on the spot with my eyes wide open. No. That will be an understatement. My eyes was literally about to pop out from its socket!

 

No no no! It can’t be! Don’t tell me he’s here!? He can’t be here! He promised me he won’t be here! So he can’t be here!

 

I snapped my head towards the person who owns that voice and another surprise welcomes me!

 

It was not my tall and good for nothing brother, but it’s that tweety bird dude!

 

With a wide smile on his face, he gave me ‘hwaitng’ sign.

 

Oh gawdd!! What is he doing here!?!?!

 

My eyes that was fixated on him causes the judges to face behind before turning back to me.

 

I can see bubbles popping out of their head with questions wanting to be ask, but their face remains impassive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was getting ready when unconsciously, Once again I took a glance at tweety bird, he was- hold on…

 

Why is he bringing his phone up and face it towards me…

 

 

  …

 

 

 HEOL !

 

 

Is he shooting a video of me right now?!!? Who does he thinks he is!??! Why is he doing this!?

 

 

 

I am so gonna give him a little piece of my mind once I get over with this!

 

Just you wait tweety bird!

 

 

 

 

After Audition…

 

 

 

As soon as I step out of the room, my eyes dart towards a guy with the blonde hair, leaning his body against the wall a few feet from me.

 

I stomp my way towards him.

 

I was about to ramble on about what happened in there when suddenly he give me a friendly hug.

 

“You did great!” He compliment. “Let’s get yourself a treat! There’s a new café around this area and I heard they serve excellent chocolate desserts!”

 

And just like that,

 

POOOF~!

 

My eagerness to give this tweety bird a piece of my mind vanish into thin air for my love devotion towards chocolate desserts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~_~_~_~

 

 

 

 

 

 

B.I/Hanbin POV

 

I stare at the wide open sky. Just like how it’s filled with darkness, gloomy, I’m feeling it inside of me too.

 

 

Water droplet makes it sudden contact with my cheek as it stream down. A few more landed, starting to wet half of my face. And soon enough, I gotten myself drench in the rain.

 

 

I laugh. A bitter one.

 

 

Even the weather is provoking my feelings.

 

 

4 years had passed… but why am I still thinking about her?

 

4 years had passed… but why is my heart still yearning?

 

4 years had passed… but why am I thinking about what happened earlier today?

 

 

Why am I still here, standing out here under the rain and getting myself affected by it?

 

 

I shut my eyes tightly. Feeling every droplets hitting every inch of my body rapidly, as if pushing me down to the ground. I feel like I’m about to crumble, emotionally, but that bit of pride within me causes me to hold back.

 

 

I’ve been reminding myself that time will heal and that heart can be mended but the moment I saw her earlier today, it contradicts my sentiment.

 

 

The way she was smiling and laughing with him…

 

Throwing witty remarks towards him…

 

Making a fool of herself in front of him…

 

 

All those actions channel that she’s comfortable with that man.

 

 

And I can’t help but to feel envious as I’ve once been and experienced in the place he was in.

 

 

Maybe just maybe, i need more time. And that I should be happy for her. 

 

 

 

She really do seems happy with that blonde dude...

 

 

A sigh escape my lips.

 

 

Taking one last glance up in the sky, I then take my leave to go home.

 

 

 

 

A thought keeps recurring inside my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone please, teach me how to let go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~_~_~_~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few Days Later…

 

 

 

Choi Aerin pov

 

I roll to the other side of the bed still in a deep slumber. When suddenly I was abruptly awaken by the sound of the house bell followed by the excessive knocking on my door. 

 

I decide to ignore it but the knocking is just getting louder and louder. Unbearable.

 

Seriously! Whoever that homo sapient that is knocking on my door this early in the morning, disturbing my beauty sleep will get a deadly treatment from me!

 

Groggy, I lazily get up and drag myself out to the living room where the knocking is getting louder and louder.

 

 'Knock! Knock! KNOCK!'

 

"God damn it! Can you stop knocking on my damn door already?" I fumed as soon as I open the door. "And what do you want from me early in the morning!? You disturbing my beauty sleep!"

 

I was half awake and didn’t even bother to identify whoever in front of me right then.

 

 "Choi AERINNNNNN~!"

 

That person sang loudly as he or she pull me into an embrace. Hugging me tightly with his toned arms. I swear if I am a person with a skinny stick figure, my bones will already crack, resulting me in a vegetative state on the hospital bed. (okayy... Maybe the last part is a bit too exaggerating^.^)

 

 

 

"I...c...cant... B...b...breathe..." I manage to blurt out.

 

"Whoa! Oh sorry Aerin-ah! Btw, guess what?! You got accepted! You gonna be a trainee in Sidus HQ!" He declared enthusiastically.

 

"woohoo! And I will get to see you practicing! And will get to see you often! And we can even spent time together in the building, even helping you out with your practices!-"

 

There he goes, going on and on about the things that can be done in the building. With him, if I may add.

 

I eyed him with a deadpan expression.

 

So he come all the way here, disturbing my beauty sleep by his excessive knocking, hugged me tightly that can cause me to pass out, just so that he can tell me that I got through the audition...-.-

 

"oppa..." I call out softly, sealing my annoyance, trying to stop him from babbling any longer.

 

 

 "-and then maybe we can collaborate together if you enter into the acting industry! And-"

 

 

 

"YAH KIM WOOBIN! Can you be quiet for a moment?" I snap, Can’t hide my frustration no more. 

 

These cause Woobin oppa to stop in mid-sentence and stare at me with wide eyes.

 

Disbelieve was clearly showing across his face.

 

"Yah! Choi Aerin! How could you call your oppa by his full name!? [tthuk!]"

 

Yeap. You heard that right...

 

It's a 'tthuk' sound made by my cousin brother for hitting me with his knuckles on my forehead! 

 

Huhuhuhuhu  :.. (   It hurts...

 

 

 

"appahh.." I pout as I rub my forehead.

 

"Are you that annoyed that your oppa disturb your beauty sleep, Huh? I’m just excited for you but you repay me back by shouting at me angrily! And not to mention telling me to shut up? Yah, Choi Aerin, I didn’t teach you to be rude to people!" Woobin oppa paused.

 

"Fine, you know what. I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep. Go back to sleep then... I wanted to bring you out to have brunch with me at our usual place but then it’s alright... You can go ahead and just continue sleeping... Annyeong…"

 

He then walked out of my house and close the door behind him gently. At first his tone is filled with anger but then as he goes on and on I heard a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

Now im feeling guilt overwhelm me. I didn’t mean to hurt him... ):

 

 

"I better get ready fast to eat brunch with him!"

 

 

 

Kim Woobin pov

 

I left Aerin's apartment with a sad expression plastered on my face. I then walked towards my car and open the door to get in. My expression change to a sly smile. It then gradually becomes a very wide grin. 

 

woohoo! Assaaah~! She felt for it!

 

Now I can look forward to eat brunch with her! With that last look she reflected upon, I can guarantee that she's now rushing herself to get ready!

 

Kekekeke~ Kim Woobin! You sure lives up to your title as being Korea’s top famous actor~

 

I let out a chuckle as I happily drive to our usual place for brunch.

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

“Keys~ wallet~ pouch~”

 

Aerin was checking that she have all the necessary things inside her bag when her doorbell rang.

 

Sensing that it’s her oppa coming up to fetch her again, Aerin ranted a “Give me a second oppa!”

 

After making sure that she is all set to leave, Aerin make a run for the door.

 

“You should have just waited for me there oppa.” Nag Aerin while opening the door.

 

But what welcomes her causes her to freeze and stare at the man standing in front of her with wide eyes.

 

On the other hand, the man was examining Aerin’s gaze with his, studying her doll-like eyes for any trace of longing-ness, just like he does.

 

He twist his lip into half-hearted smile,

 

Trying his very best to avert himself from his desire to embrace her into his arms.

 

oren manee ya. (It’s been a long time.)

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE!! ^^

 

 

Author: AlynaChoi