WOAH!

Shots-Of-Scenes
 

She's Different

 

 

4 YEARS LATER...

 

 

 

BOBBY'S POV

Tiny sparks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the plane window. I was munching on some chips as I recalled the moments I spent my memorable time with my family for the past few weeks but too bad my vacation period has come to an end.

 

Yesterday's birthday celebration that my family had thrown specially for me was unforgettable when I realised I am already 23 years old.

 

Damn, time flies so quickly and I'm getting old. At this age, still no lover??? Haiz... Speaking of lover, 

 

the girl that I am still missing and yearning to see again, automatically arised in my mind.

 

For the moment she left uninformed, the ache of longing to be with her echoed through the very marrow of my bones. It was a chill wind trapped in the chambers of my heart. Time kept on ticking but setting high hopes that she would appear does not seemed to happen aint it?

 

My life was once sweet like gingerbread but ever since she left it's like there was a cookie cutter hole right in the centre.

 

She walked out and the gap she left behind just could not be filled by another, by work or distractions.

 

"All passengers please be seated as the plane will be taking off in 10 minutes time,"

 

announced the flight attendants in a very professional tone

 

Like what I always do to avoid from being so tormented by negative thoughts, I took out a piece of paper and let out my feelings in there forming it into a lyrics.

 

A few seconds later, from the corner of my eyes,  a girl with a red-ruby colour, wavy hair plopped at the empty seat beside me that it caused me to get a bit startled. 

 

"Sorry," she apologised while I just nodded, having my eyes still fixed on the lyrics

 

"Woah, the lyrics sure is...depressing. You must have been through a lot eh?" she commented

 

"Even you can see it. Oh well, story of my life," I sighed, erasing some words to change it to a much better description

 

"Hope all of that will end soon yeah? Haha, wanna have dinner together when we reach Seoul? You can treat it as our second date though,"

 

Wait! What?? Second date?

 

What was this unknown person talking about?

 

What second date? Like as if we've went on a date before.

 

Pfft..

 

However,

 

little did I know,

 

I was astounded when I noticed the jumper she was wearing.

 

That galaxy jumper!

 

My eyes urged itself to study her from bottom til top and in an instant my eyes bulged widely when her feautures was being exposed.

 

 

 

"It can't be....,"

 

 

I turned ashen white.

 

Am I seeing things now? I slapped my face a few times incase my depression was trying to play minded games with me.

 

"Yah!! (slap his shoulder) Snap out of it arra! Don't act like as if you don't know me!" she exclaimed

 

 

"Sa...Sas..Sasya?? Wha..What..ha..happened?" I stuttered

 

 

 

 

SASYA'S POV

 

He looked so spell bound that I could not help but to chuckle in silence. 

 

Isn't he supposed to say something like, "Yah, where have you been? What happened? Why you went missing in action out of a sudden?".

 

Aiish, he does not even missed me at all don't he?

 

Instead, he reached out his hand and touched my hair which was once straight and honey brown in colour. Then, he slowly used both his hands, following the outline of my eyebrows, staring into my eyes deeply with full of curiousity.

 

"Your..hair? Your..eyes? Your-,"

 

I slightly pushed his hands away and gave him that for-real-bro expression.

 

"I dyed my hair duhhh.....-_-...and have you not seen people wearing contact lens before? Aiish, silly dude" I stated the obvious and messed with his hair

 

 

 

BOBBY'S POV

 

WOAAH!! Did her hand just make contact with my hair?

 

DID IT?

 

Damn, she had never done that before but I got to admit her actions got my hapiness level rising that my lips curled into a wide beam. Will there be more of it in the future?

 

Please do!

 

"Yah, what's with the sudden take off three years ago? So mean of you. The least you could do was say a proper goodbye. Hmph!!" I grumbled like a little kid

 

"Aiigooo, uri Ji Won is angry I see?? Hahahha!"

 

 

 

O_O! UR JIWON?? URI JIWON??? Did she just said that??!!! No one calls me that except for my mum. Gosh!!!! I'm so on cloud nine!

 

 

 I don't know why but I felt like I'm talking to a different Sasya right now.

 

Does Sasya happened to have a twin sister?

 

From what I noticed, she changed a lot, like really a lot. Even the way she speak was not as awkward as last time. 

 

She was more outgoing and outspoken compared to last time where she was just a quiet and shy girl, making situations awkward most of the time.

 

"Come on, it's not like you're my boyfriend that I have to tell you all my whereabouts right?" she replied

 

"Just imagine if you have one now? I bet he would have gone berserk, especially me, "

 

 

Sasya's expression goes like O_O Ermm~~ 

 

 

"Whatever it is, if you minus the BOY word, I'm still your FRIEND!!! If you can let Aerin know, why can't you let me know? Yah, we are only a few digits of phone numbers away. A text or a call wouldn't be that hard right? Or during the last lunch we had together you could just inform me," I raised my voice too loudly that it caught some passengers attention

 

"Ssshhh, lower down your volume!"

 

"Andwe!! Let them know how cruel you are to me and~~~~(cover Bobby's mouth)"

 

Another skinship??

 

She even dare to have skinships now?

 

Didn't know just by doing that it could shut me up in an instant. Gosh, this is totally something!

 

Did she learn some black magic while she was away? Starstruck by her actions, I became motionless as a statue.

 

She then retrieved her Spongebob sleeping eye pads and placed it over those lethargic eyes of hers. 

 

Moving on to an unexpected actions that could give me a sudden heart attack any moment from now, she leaned her head unconciously on my shoulder. 

 

My face turned bright red

 

and I'm drunk in happiness that I covered my mouth a few times in disbelief,

 

looking at her in a very jubilant manner.

 

 

"Wake me up when we arrived yeah?"

 

 

 

I'm too speechless to even answer her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

 

A FEW HOURS LATER IN SEOUL

 

 

They had dinner at the nearest food stall that they could find due to the whale sounds coming from their straving stomach. Too hungry that they ate in silence, having their full attention on the food when Sasya noticed something.

 

She grabbed a tissue and wipe off the kimchi ramen stains at the side of Bobby's mouth.

 

"Still messy as always are you? Haha," Sasya reminded him

 

Sasya's girlfriend-material actions got Bobby's emotions and feelings to be heywire that he wished all of this had happened for the past three years.

 

He had a strong feeling that Sasya's sudden changes could have a great impact to what he had been expecting ever since he laid eyes on her. 

 

Bobby was so mesmerized that he forget to used the chopsticks and clumsily and accidentally dipped his hands into the hot bowl of ramen.

 

 

 

BOBBY'S POV

 

"AAHHHHHOOWWW!!! AHHPEO!!" i yelled in pain, fanning my now swollen red fingers

 

"Oh goodnes!! Ji Won-ah you alright???"

 

O_O

 

that name again though.

 

Instantly, she reached out for my hand and checked it thoroughly.

 

She continuously tapped it with her soft,  creamy palm that got my heart melted right on the spot and at the same time, blowing it to reduce the heat.

 

My eyes kept staring at her admirable beauty and if this is just a dream of mine,

 

 

I am never going to wake up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

 

They kept chatting til they did not realised that they were walking the same way since just now.

 

"I know it's a bit too late but Happy Belated Birthday Ji Won-ah~," Sasya wished

 

Bobby was amused that Sasya remembers his birthday and even though it was just a wish, everything that breathe out from , meant a lot to him.

 

"See, I'm not a cruel friend arra?" Sasya corrected him

 

"Hmph, only a wish? You could have bought me a gift! You think just by remembering my birthday would change my perception towards you? Pfft, without buying a gift is much more cruel?" Bobby mocked playfully

 

"Fine, you want a gift? I will give it to you now,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Astonishingly, Sasya embraced Bobby sending chills running down his spine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I be your gift?" Sasya confessed "Ji Won-ah, can we be more than friends?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOBBY'S POV

 

http://entasia.net/attachments/tumblr_nboy7uhk5p1s1o1sfo2_500-gif.18805/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL 911!!!!

 

 

 

 

I GUESS MY HEART HAD JUST STOP BEATING!   

 

 

X_X  

 

 X_X 

 

     

  

Author: Fiqah_BB