Yes? No? Yes?

Shots-Of-Scenes

YES? NO? YES?

 

"Damn such a humid weather today!" Sasya complained as she wiped the water droplets at the top surface of the can of coke before opening it.

She was about to open the ring tab of the can when she was being distracted by a phonecall from her friend, Aerin.  As Sasya had expected, Aerin would never fail to ask Sasya to buy for her some snacks to munch on due to her laziness.  Sasya gave a very burden-feeling sigh but agreed to it anyways. After slotting her phone into her pocket, she playfully venged her anger by shaking the coke can, treating it like it she was strangling Aerin. Unfortunately, as she was about to open the lid, someone was  strolling towards her direction.

"AIISH! Why can't she buy those snacks herself?"

 !SPLASH!

Sasya gasped as she step back. unfortuately, the drink splurge out towards her opposite, causing it to stained the person in front of her.

"What the..."

"Oh, sorry..." Sasya apologised not looking up as she was concentrating on some coke stains on her arm which seemed to be more important to her.

"Only sorry?" sparked the voice.

As Sasya was busy cleaning the coke stains, a careless cyclist drove passed, knocking her down.  Sasya let out a squeal as she fell and to make things worst, the coke fell directly on her and ruined her T-Shirt, or should I say a VERY important shirt.

"Hey, you alright? Here let me help you,"

"Bobby?" Sasya's tone was full of astonishment.

Bobby's eye goggled wide and felt like he was on cloud nine as both of their eyes had a short moment of staring competition. Rejecting his hand, Sasya stood up by herself and face downwards. Thanks to the coke, it left a big stain in the middle of her white shirt.  Sasya heaved a stressful sigh, hitting her forehead followed by a few strings of curses.

"Aiish otoke?? Oh my God, Aerin is going to kill me!" she sounded full of worry.

Seeing Sasya who looks like she's in dismay, fully urged Bobby to find out why. Being brave, he touched Sasya's shoulder and tried to asked her calmly.

"Why so worked up? Chill, you could actually-"

"NO! No, you don't understand. This is Aerin's favourite T-shirt. She will kill me if she sees this stains. Omg!! There must be a way, there must be a way!!! Ugh if only this shirt is black!! Think!! Think!! Don't just stare, think with me!" Sasya accidentally raised her voice.

Bobby moved a step backwards and let out a  small chuckled with her cute-harsh demand. He was about to remove his hoodie when suddenly Sasya grabbed onto Bobby's wrist and dragged him along with her. Sasya was really panicking, it didnt even crosses her mind that she's dragging someone who she is not even in a friendly term yet. 

***

"Are you confident they have the exact same shirt here?" Bobby questioned her.

"There is a saying that says, when you want something really badly, it will appear. So why not give it a try yeah?" Sasya set some positive mindset.

With that, they began their hunt for that particular shirt. They went into every clothes shop and browse through thoroughly but everytime they leaves a shop, it's a failure.  Just because of that one shirt, it led Sasya into a distress state upon knowing really well how Aerin will react if she finds out that her favourite shirt is ruined with a big mark stain.

They exit the last shop and Sasya's eyes were already watery. The guilt and anxious feeling was looming over her.  Bobby felt worried but he can't think of anthing to cheer her up.

"Tsk...(wiping off tears)...You know what, let's...let's just go home," Sasya suggested in her small voice.

Bobby tailed her from the back, monitoring her as she saunter gloomily forward. As he was walking passed a chocolate store, he paused.  He suddenly remembered what Mino told him a few days back. With a plan in mind, He went into the store without Sasya knowing and within a minute, he ran back to catch up with her. Bobby passed by her and blocked her way, causing Sasya to accidentally bumped her head onto his chest.

"oops, sorry" she apologised.

"Here, it's for you. It's your favourite right?" Bobby hands her a bar of Hershey cookie-chocolate.

"How do you know I like Hershey?" Sasya asked curiously at the same time can't help but to be amazed. "especially the cookie flavour!"

"(cursing himself for being obvious)..erm.. really it's your favourite? I guess its my luck to pick the chocolate that was up to your liking then . I have a good sense?" Bobby said proudly, with his eyes-smile.

A small smile was projected on her face as she thanked him. Thanks to Bobby's sweet encouragement, she was back to being her normal bubbly self again.  They spent a few minutes, strolling by shops after shop as Bobby cracked some jokes (which she sometimes thinks is kinda lame but nevertheless finds him cute) to enlighten her, which was a success in the end.

After munching on their last bit of  lunch...

"Yeah so can you imagine if she were to see this? God, I can't picture those horrible scenes... and not only that...she...yada yada yada yada...-----(began to elaborate about her lifestory with Aerin)"

Like a statue, Bobby only nodded, having his eyes fixed on her hazelnut eyes and instead of paying fully attention on her story, he was being distracted by the way Sasya presents herself casually which was like the first time in his entire life that has ever happened. Surprisingly, it was the first time they had such long conversations with each other that got Bobby so contented.

So her lifestory ended for about an hour with Bobby not even breathing a single word out. 

"Yeah,  so that's my lifestory. Quite lame isn't it? Phew~wah didn't know just by talking,  half of your energy will get burned just like that," Sasya panted.

She gulped down a glass of water in one go, followed by her favourtie action whenever she was annoyed or tired which was to  blow her fringe that was covering part of her face, making it flew upwards and back to it's original position.

"Yah, why are you so silent? Didn't know burgers could make you turn mute." Sasya commented with a hint of teases.

"Huh? Oh? I find your story quite interesting though. We have a lot in common," 

"Haiz... I better prepared for a scolding later," Sasya ignored what he said and predicted what Aerin would do, still cracking her brain to think of something.

"Ermm, I do have a solution to that but since you cut me off earlier, I don't have the chance to continue my sentence," Bobby reminded her.

Sasya took a few seconds to recall and a certian scene was being replayed in her mind.

 

"Why so worked up? Chill...you could actually...~~"

 

"Oh, I'm really sorry for not giving you that chance. So what is it that you wanted to say?" Sasya asked.

"Actually there is a laundry store somewhere nearby the park earlier. We could actually go there and wait while the laundry does the job. I was trying to tell you that but you dragged me here so.."

"There is? O_O" Sasya exclaimed, giving the are-you-for-real look.

Realising her stupidity and careless actions, her cheeks turned bright red and her eyes was wide like a saucer. Sasya blinks a few times before bursting into laughter. Bobby who had been finding her actions unrealistic but cute and adorable ever since she went all panic mode, joined in the laughter as well.

"Gosh how dumb could I get!?" 

"Hahahah! Don't worry, people tend to not think straight when they are in panic.  Speaking of that, shall we get going before your friend finds out?" Bobby reminded her.

IN THE LAUNDRY STORE

~WHILE WAITING~

Sasya came out from the toilet after changing into a brand new shirt given by the shop owner and sat beside Bobby with a few centimetres apart from each other.

"Sorry about your hoodie. I bet it's new? Haiz.." her eyes fixated towards his hoodie he was holding onto.

"Nah, no big deal. Just a hoodie, no worries. Stains will be gone with those strong powerful whitening detergent powder. they are being made for a reason ya know~ Heheh!" Bobby tried to make Sasya smile which he eventually succeeded.

"Damn I can't believe I'm that stupid! We actually waste our time travelling when the solution is right in front of our bloody eyes. oh wait! i should say, in front of my eyes!" Sasya said in disbelief and chuckled.

" what? Waste of time? hahah I don't think so. More of like once in a blue moon chance that it's such a waste if it didn't happened."

"Like how is that possible?"

"Well, the word 'waste' could actually be converted into something more positive?" Bobby hinted, as he eyed Sasya.

Sasya stared at him, looking confused.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/147387852/thumb.jpg

"Sasya, whatever happened earlier at the mall, can it be counted as our first date?" 

 

http://blogimage2.crooz.jp/usr/2013/12/14/pofupofupocky/ripowa555/resource/second_title_1387030817.jpg

 

 

 

WRITTEN BY:FIQAH_BB