Did I Hear Wrongly?

Shots-Of-Scenes

 

Did I Hear Wrongly?

 

This week has been such a hassle because the music video to IKON's new song was not any closer to complete yet. Today is already the second day they had been filming and if they are able to corporate with each other a little more longer, the filming of their new music video will come to an end. The pressure and stressful emotions could be projected clearly on each of their faces due to their leader, B.I's fussy decision,

The filming was already half way through with Junhoe filming his part which afterwards will be Bobby's turn to film his. The rest of the IKON members had already done their parts and taking the opportunity to rest for a while.

"Hyung, hyung" B.I called out to Bobby who was about to take a short nap while waiting for his turn.

"Wae (what)?" Bobby replied in his lethargic tone, with his snapback still covering his face.

"How was it? about yesterday. Did you at least talk to her?" B.I asked eagerly, slapping Bobby's thigh continuously to wake him up.

Being in a cranky mood, Bobby grumbled a little as he sat upright to face B.I who was still looking so enthusiastic to know the answer by his closest hyung in IKON. Bobby took a moment to breathe before shaking his head from side to side in disappointment.

"What??! You didn't?? Hyung seriously?! You wasted that hell of a chance! and my time!" B.I grumbled in annoyance.

"Is not that easy aright. You can't rush things when the situation is not well prepared." Bobby told him as if he have lots of experienced with the opposite gender before.

"The problem with you hyung, is the fact that you're just delaying it and according to my calculation, for about a month?!" B.I reminded him, irritated.

"But...ugh! I just need more time. I will go blank standing in front of her!" said Bobby, creasing his eyebrows just by imagining it.

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9496dd8089bbb43a3a0312701d4f0643/tumblr_ms60m6zDtK1racz6co2_r1_400.gif

 

 

"Hahaha, speak of the devil~" B.I smirked the moment he saw someone familiar entering the filming site.

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zqfMX6azk-8/Um12cRrupdI/AAAAAAAABrw/SOjthZq99RY/s640/tumblr_mvc8tiqCPu1sz5a90o1_500.png

 

Bobby eyes darted towards where B.I was looking at and when he identified who it was, he went into spazzing mode, mentally. Her angelic smile, her soft honey-coloured hair and those hazelnut eyes never fails to keep Bobby feel so dazed and mesmerized by it. Her beauty totally robbed him off speech.

The girl then made her way towards them with a big smile plastered on her face before greeting her sunbae politely, which B.I returned back the same way except for Bobby who was getting so nervous and shy but nevertheless greeted back with a nod, which it looks kind of arrogant. Looking at his hyung curt greetings towards the female, B.I slightly shoved Bobby next to her, who in returned showed B.I a deadly stare but was soon faded off when she was looking at him and instead, a wide grin was plastered on his face.

 

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/7041/89477041/pics/3235286689_1_6_IOPqkeWc.jpg

 

"Erm.. Hi!" she greeted again, but this time round specifically towards Bobby, who was slightly taken aback when she look into he's eyes.

"H....hel..he...," Bobby stuttered.

Not wanting to be embarrassed, B.I decided to pinched him on his sides.

"HELLO SASYA!" Bobby literally shouted, causing her to jerk back in awe.

"Hahah... mianhe!....Heheh" Bobby snickered and then followed by her a few seconds later.

"Finally Sasya you're here. Go get ready, you will be filming with Bobby soon," informed the assistant director and with that she proceed to the changing room.

Bobby's jaw literally dropped wide open. Did he just heard what he think he just heard, did he hear it wrongly?  

"Bobby you ready to film your part??" The assistant director asked him the moment Sasya left.

"ahh ye?? who am i filming with?" Bobby inquired, wanting to confirm.

"ahh didn't you hear me just now? you gonna be filming with sasya, the girl who was here earlir on?" The assistant director replied. "so you too better get ready, we will start filming soon." he added before walking off.

And with that reply alone, bobby's eyes automatically sparkle with happiness, heart thumping wildly and the delight-ness on his face was mixed with awe.

 

 

"hyung, you better not screw up this time! and to add on don't even think of ruining this MV!" B.I warned

 

***

 

DURING THE FILMING PROCESS...

"Ok, in 3...2...1... ACTION!" commanded the director.

The song was being played. Bobby and Sasya were supposed to act like really close best friends for this scene. Bobby was nervous at first but thanks to Sasya's serious acting skills, he became more focus and it only took them 3 times of shooting for the scene to be perfect. The director was satisfied and ordered the both of them to get ready for the next scene which will be quite complicated for Bobby as the scene involves letting out each other's feelings.

 

 

"You guys ready? Please, be on standby," demanded the director.

"You look nervous. You ok?" Sasya asked Bobby while they were getting on standby.

"Haha, me? Nervous? Nah~ I'm fine thanks! Good acting skills by the way!" Bobby compliment Sasya who responded with a smile as a thank you.

"OK, this is your last scene. Remember you guys are best friend for this scene and you're both having an argument. Sasya, please act like you're into Bobby alright? Make it smooth arra? 3....2...1...ACTION!" exclaimed the director.

Now the intense moment has begun. According to the script, the two best friends were having an argument with each other. Unfortunately, being the guy's character was totally not helping Bobby at all. Due to his awkwardness upon having to be face-to-face with his crush and even though it was only a short drama for the music video, it seemed real to him. And because of all that, the filming was cut by the director a lot of times as he was not satisfied with Bobby's acting.

"Bobby, stop being stiff and just look into her eyes apologetically can you?!" the director raised his voice.

 

https://33.media.tumblr.com/ad2cc707370164b32828bbe947b1734c/tumblr_n9z7f2lJnt1ske8sdo1_500.gif

 

"HYUNG YOU CAN DO IT!" motivated B.I who was also nervously watching his hyung not far from the set.

 

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dd/41/92/dd419288ffa390a5b9f8aa62e547e33e.jpg

  http://data2.whicdn.com/images/92591360/thumb.jpg

 

Bobby sighed and closed his eyes, feeling a mixture of frustration and despair. A few seconds afterwards, he opened it back and scanned his entire surrounding to calm his mind down. Seeing the frustrations on the director's face urged his heart to do it properly without any mistakes this time. His eyes met B.I and managed to understand B.I.'s motivation signs. 

"Are you alright? I think you need a break," Sasya point out.

"Huh? No, it's ok. I'm fine, I'm just...Ugh, I'm sorry, I tend to screw up if I'm nervous. Promise no mistakes after this," Bobby inform her.

He then turned to the director and nodded his head, signaling that he was ready to go for another try. The moment the word 'action' was commanded by the director, Bobby forcefully put his nervousness aside and build up his confidence to proof that he have the ability to act it out. Feeling the mood of the music video, Bobby looked downwards in guilt and bravely hold onto her hand as Sasya acted like she was pissed with him.

 

 

~ACTING SCENE~

 

"Please give me a chance to explain alright? Trust me, what you saw earlier wasn't what you think it was. I have no relation with her at all. We're just normal school mates. I send her home because it was raining and she don't have an umbrella with her. (trying to remember the script) Come on, you're my best friend. I wouldn't lie to you ever and you know that. Please believe me? Ok, Ok, I'm sorry I made you mad, I'm sorry that I broke your heart into millions of pieces. Happy now chingu?," Bobby acted, finally doing it right for Sasya to continue her part.

When it's Sasya's part, she rolled her eyes away from him, removing her hand from his grip harshly but Bobby grabbed it back.

"Just tell me, what do you want me to do to make you believe me? If only I have the power, I could have rewind everything back and reveal my true intention of me being with her. Haiz... Ok, fine, give me any forfeit to make you feel satisfied?" Bobby suggested.

"Jinja?" asked Sasya with a hint of doubtful.

Bobby nodded aggressively, an action that means "yes". And Right at that point of time, Sasya gave him a sudden hug that causes his heartbeat to start accelerating and and his body was too stiff to even react. Sasya then slowly let go of him.

"This may sound crazy to what I'm about to say. I have been keeping this for too long from you and I guess I should let it out now." Sasya said in her angelic voice that made Bobby's legs turned all jelly.

He tried his best to control his state of mind that was about to have a technical failure due to his giddiness and his excitement.

 

"i.. i know that we've been best friend and all for quite sometime now... i.. i don't know how it all started but something that have never been and was not suppose to be felt in this relationship of ours, i...i felt... i felt that I'm developing feelings for you... you're like the source of my happiness, your smile make me smile, your sense of humor makes me laugh and just by looking at you from far makes me feel so light hearted. Maybe this is just my wishful thinking, probably a mindless dreaming, but how i just wish we could be something more."  Sasya blushed

"AND CUT!!!!!! GOOD JOB BOBBY AND SASYA!! FINALLY IT'S DONE!"

 

~END OF ACTING SCENE~

 

***

Bobby and Sasya bowed towards each other and thanked for their hard effort to make the scene a successful one. Bobby's eyes monitored Sasya as she immediately, went towards the changing room to change her outfit. He was still staring at her back view when B.I jump to him to give him a hug.

"Not bad eh. You wished it was real don't you? Haha! well at least your acting gave you some practice. Well done hyung! I'm So proud of you! uri BOBBY~!" B.I teased as they wrestle against one another when Mr Yang approached the both of them.

Those two boys automatically become so innocent and pretend to be mature in front of their CEO. As usual, Mr Yang would give his 'you-can-do-it-much-more-better' opinions to B.I, the leader of IKON.

As B.I were talking to sajangnim, taking some improvement notes inside his head, the director joined them, complimenting about their acting skills.

"Oh yeah, you should really put that trainee of yours, what's her name again?" the director tried to recalled.

"Sasya," Bobby answered with full of energy when B.I made a aiish-this-hyung-of-mine expression.

"Ahh yeah, Sasya. Mr Yang, you should try allowing her to make her debut in the dramas apart from just the music industry. She is a good actress. I mean, she even created her own lines which was not even written in the script at all. Hmm... I wonder if she's good at creating kines?." wondered the director as Mr Yang was thinking he could maybe take that into consideration.

B.I and Bobby exchanged confused looks.

"Huh? What you mean she created her own lines?" B.I asked in confusion.

"The last part. Did you guys remember? When she said something along that line 'developing feelings for you... you're like the source of my happiness, your smile make me smile...sense of humor makes me laugh... just by looking at you from far makes me feel so light hearted... how i just wish we could be something more...' yeah! that part wasn't from the script at all. She created it herself and i was amazed. not too bad for a trainee. not bad at all." the director didn't hesitate to compliment syasya acting skills.

"WHAT?!!!!!" both Bobby and B.I accidentally let out their voices out loud.

"SO YOU MEAN THOSE SAYINGS IS HER OWN CONFESSION ?" Bobby asked in disbelief.

"Should be. I mean it seems like it is to me," replied the director with a hint of doubt.

 

https://40.media.tumblr.com/91f6149ac3ec2739fa4d5cd584e47421/tumblr_n468crUfDW1sgwobvo2_500.jpg

BOBBY: "O.M.G!! AM I HAVING LISTENING PROBLEMS AGAIN?"

 

 

Author: FIQAH_BB