Nutella

Shots-Of-Scenes

 

Observing Her?

 

 

“aish! Why do I have to search for a girl that I don’t even know who and have no idea how she even look like!?” B.I rant out his frustrations while climbing up the stairs. “And on top of that, I’m the leader of IKON!”

With heavy steps, B.I leisurely walks through the corridor of rooms, which is used for training purposes. He was commanded by his manager to search for a girl by the name of Aerin, saying he should be able to find her in one of the training rooms, which it’s unreasonable because he doesn’t even have any clue on how she looks like, and better yet, there’s more than 10 rooms of training rooms!

B.I feet came to a sudden halt in front of a door as his body paused for a second before slowly yet mischievously turning his head to peep at a certain person inside that specific room. Without thinking much, he opened the door and he’s sight welcomes him a person, a girl side-view sitting down and she was, what it seems to him, spreading Nutella over a bread?

How he know it was Nutella? Well, a jar sitting in front of her with a white cap and a big lettered “Nutella” that was printed on it kind of gives him the idea.

B.I blinked his eyes a few times as he can’t take his eyes off the girl who is still spreading her Nutella on her bread and oblivious to the fact that someone had intruded the room. He was amused as it seems like the girl is eating it discreetly and can’t wait to have a bite of her Nutella-spread-bread.

The girl on the other hand, had done spreading her bread and was happily and silently eating her bread with much satisfaction.

Without himself knowing it, he’s been standing at the door frame, watching the girl every move blatantly. He was still staring at the girl, thinking that he have seen her somewhere before when the girl turned her head around, and that’s when B.I’s eyes starts to turned into saucers.

It’s the girl that he saw the other day while waiting for Bobby. The girl who he kept having glances at behind the pillar the other day. The person who he admires upon.

On the contrary, the girl too was surprised at the intruder. She paused chewing and stared at the intruder with her doe like eyes. She confusedly blinked a few times before asking him a question.

“aneytheing i thsen helpth you wieth?” she asked him with a quizzical look, still full with food, making her look like a squirrel.

B.I look at her with confusion, not sure what she was saying or asking. And her face looking like a squirrel that was stuffed with food in both of her cheeks, is not helping him at all.

“uhh, mianhe. I can’t get you.”

“thsen I thselp you?” She repeat, cheeks still stuffed with food.

B.I stifled in his chuckle. He can’t help but to find the girl face right now too comical and cute at the same time. Nevertheless, he kept himself composed.

“Err, maybe you might wanna swallow the food first?” B.I pointed out with an amused look.

The girl then blinked her eyes as if the words that came out from B.I was an alien language. She took a few moment before those words sink into her brain. She then snapped her head facing the full length mirror and her doe like eyes enlarge out of shocked. She really look like a squirrel saving food in their cheeks.

Out of embarrassment, she smacked her forehead and chewed her food before forcefully swallowing it down, letting out some coughs in the process and ends it with a big smile on her face.

“heheheh. Mian~” she bashfully apologized. “So as I was asking, is there anything I can help you with? I mean, since you’re here.” She prompted.

Hearing the girl’s question, B.I suddenly felt the nerve-wrecks through his body, why did he even stare at her for that long period of time, his brain can’t seem to find a legit answer, he can’t tell her that “oh, I think I’ve seen you somewh-“

“OH! I’ve seen you somewhere before!” The girl rejoiced as she suddenly jolted up from her seat.

These causes B.I to became wide-eyed. “She have seen me before? Does that mean she too likes-“

B.I’s trains of thoughts came to a sudden halt with the girl’s next sentence.

“You’re B.I right? The leader of IKON. I’ve seen you on Tv before” she said with enthusiasm.

Hearing this, B.I mentally slapped his forehead. Of course she has seen him before, He was on Tv broadcast for gawd sake!

“So what can I help you with Mr B.I-shi?” She inquired ending it with a smile.

“uhhh… I’m supposed to find for someone in one of the training rooms but I can’t seem to find the person” B.I answered, avoiding eye-contacts with her due to the fact that the girl is looking at him in the eyes and his nature of being shy around his admirer.

“Oh! Let me help you!” The girl said with excitement. “But first let me just finish my last bite of Nutella bread” she added as she stuffed her last bit of bread into her small mouth and packing some stuffs before making her way towards B.I, who was currently in a nervous breakdown.

“leggo!” she chimed as she walked past by B.I, out of the room.

“Oh, yeahh… le let’s go!” B.I responded, trying his best to par with the girl enthusiasm.

 

 

 

 

 

The whole hunting goes like this:

 

The girl going through the corridor, peeping into each of the rooms with enthusiast

while B.I just following her from the back,

trying to look like he too was looking,

but the fact is that he was observing her actions with an amused look,

and simultaneously responding to the girl whenever she turned back to report something to him.   

 

 

It’s been 15 minutes of hunting and the girl suddenly turned around to face B.I.

“ermm… B.I-shi, I think I forget to ask you the most important thing from you.” The girl reported.

“Huh? And what is that?” B.I sounded confused.

“Who is this person you’re looking for again? Details?” The girl asked.

B.I blinked at her for a few seconds, staring at her before he starts to laugh. He can’t believe they’ve been walking around hunting for someone without telling her the details.

“hahahah! How can I even forget about that?!” he laughed. “I have no idea how she looks like but her name is Aerin.”

Now it’s the girl turned to blink her eyes towards B.I but with a straight face. B.I read the girl facial expression before asking her, “what’s wrong?”.

 

 

na iremeun Aerin neun dae. (My name is Aerin)” she stated in a flat tone as her doe like eyes looked directly towards B.I’s.

 

 

 

 

 

Author: AlynaChoi

 

 

Note from Author

I wanna say THANK YOU to each & every subscribers of ours!

Thank You for the UPVOTE & COMMENT too!      ^^

Hope you guys can voice out your opinions~

 (: