Fearless

Shots-Of-Scenes
 

Is He Still Fit To Be Her Future-Boyfriend??

 

 

1 Year Later…

 

 

Aerin was sitting down on her living room couch with her leg crossed while munching on a chocolate chip-Nutella cupcake. She switched on the Tv and decided to watch her favourite drama, You Who Came From The Stars.

 

For the past couple of days, Aerin has been locking herself up in her new house and will only step out when she want to shop for groceries or buy her favourite cakes. Despite the recent termination of her contract with YG, she have been living quite a good lifestyle. She's still composing. She's still eating well. She’s still watching her favourite dramas. It's like how she normally live her life even before she signed the contract.

 

Except for the fact there's no more of hanging out with B.I anymore.

 

Aerin didn’t mind though. She admits that she does feel lonely, now that no one is beside her cracking jokes or talking 'rubbish' or having those serious talk, after her recent discrepancy with YG Entertainment. But for her, life still goes on. She keeps reminding herself. 

 

Aerin is not that kind of a typical young lady who cry whenever she stumble upon a 'rock'. She may stumble and she may fall, but will never give up. Not at all. She's not just an ordinary girl.

 

During the recent incident back then, when Aerin was in YG office, she made her own rules to play and she did it with style and grace. She didn't just sit back, shut up and listen when she know for the fact that she was being accused on something she didn’t do. She was made a little different and she knew that Yang hyung Suk saw the difference. 

 

She may come off a little rude when she was debating with her former boss back then, but she’s the type of girl who can’t stand injustice, and that includes towards herself too.

 

But what more shocking and disappointing to her is that, B.I didn’t believe in her. He even told her to just admit her wrongdoings so that she won’t get fired. B.I didn’t even try to ask her if she did it, not even a question but just a statement is what she gets from him.

 

To be honest, she felt really -hurt with his actions. Her emotions hit her like a bullet through her chest.

 

 

 

"YAH! CHOI AERIN! ARE YOU INSIDE!?" someone suddenly shouted, followed by a powerful and never-ending knocks on the door. It will not be a surprise if the door burst open with that over excessive knocking. 

 

 

"CHOI AERIN! I'M COMING IN!!" The person which seem to have a deep voice, yelled exaggeratedly before punching the code hastily.

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Aerin POV

 

 

I continue munching on my cupcake, eyes fixated on the screen. I have no interest in whatever was happening outside of my doorstep. The shouting, the excessive knocking and that deep voice... I don't even need a second to guess who it was.

 

My door suddenly burst open and a tall guy, dressed like a slim fit model and have a chocolate-brown hair with a sunglasses covering half of his face, frantically charged in a panicky state. Epically, if I may add.

 

He then scanned around the house in search for something, like a maniac.

 

He abruptly froze on his spot when his gaze landed on me. He then hurriedly charges to my side and grabbed me by my arms. He turned me to the left and right as he examine my physical state. Seeing that everything is ok with my body, he proceed on to my face. I became wide eyed when he cupped my face between his hand, causing my lips to pout unintentionally as he turn my head to the left and then to the right and then upwards, examining my whole face.

 

Annoyed with his actions I slapped his hands away.

 

 

"AIShhh! Woobin oppa! Stop it! It's irritating!" I whined. "Can you leave me and my cupcake and my Do Min Joon alone?!" I then went back to munching my cupcake and watching my Do Min Joon.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Woobin POV

 

 

I blinked. Why is she ok? Why isn't there any signs of dried tears? Why isn't there any puffy eyes? Why isn't there any sad face? Why is she sitting down here, relaxing, while munching on a cupcake and watching dramas and act as if nothing bad had happened to her?!!!

 

 

Doesn’t she know that her contract have been terminated? Did she really had that talk about the "leaked songs" with the CEO of YG Entertainment?

 

Of course she should know! A representative from YG Entertainment personally told me by the phone when I was still in Japan, that Aerin was suspected of leaking songs out and that her contract had been terminated. (Speaking of this, you guys have no idea how reckless Woobin reacted when the news reaches him. But if you guys really wanna know, let's just say, he almost call his minions, find out who the hell did this to his Baby Cousin and give that person a piece of his mind! He even wanted to immediately leave in the middle of filming and fly back!)

 

Why is she fine?? I still remember that whenever she had a bad day/time or get teased when she was younger, she will have stains of dried tears on her face, that puffy eyes, dishevelled hair and will be in a crabby mood for one whole month…

 

But what is this?! It's completely opposite! 

 

Did something happen to her head when she was getting all stressed up of the accusation?!

 

Is she really ok?!

 

I creased my brows as I stare at her face. Scanning her face for any odd expression. Maybe she felt that someone is staring at her, because she turned her attention away from the Tv and face me. Putting on her infamous straight face with her eyebrow raised.

 

"What?" she said curtly.

 

"Nothing..." I shook my head. "It’s just that I'm wondering how could my baby cousin is still fine despite the recent fall she just encountered?" 

 

 

"Be strong when you are weak, be brave when you are scared, be humble when you are victorious, be badass every day." recite Aerin flatly. “Wasn’t that what you told me, to hold on to when I got teased in elementary school? And I’m not a baby anymore oppa." she continue as she turned her head back to the screen. 

 

Hearing that from her made me feel proud...  I even wanted to cry! But instead I flashed a radiant smile. I knew that she wouldn’t like it if I cry. It will just make her feel burdened.

 

 

"But you do know you can cry, just so that you can-"

 

 

"Yeah. I know... I don’t need to. But don't worry, it didn't impact me that much. YG is not the only company out there that produce idols or Artists. There are other companies out there that I can get into." stated Aerin, her gaze not leaving the Tv screen.

 

 

"That’s my baby girl! I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed loudly as I embraced her tightly, sobbing as tears of joy escaped my eyes.

 

 

"Yah! Oppa! Get off me!" Said Aerin irritated. "And why are you sobbing?!"

 

 

"SHIREO! And I don't know why! Don't ask me why! I just wanna cry!" I whined like a kid. 

 

 

"AIShhh... You are so emotional... and… weird…" Aerin rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I swear, I swear that if I ever find out who was the one who framed Aerin up, I won't let him or her scot-free. No one messes with my baby cousin and then gets off that easily!" I made an oath mentally.

 

“And yah! Why are you watching You Who Came From The Stars instead of The Heirs!?” I interjected the moment I realise what was showing on the tv screen. “Aren’t you suppose to support your cousin brother!?”

 

Aerin escaped from my embrace and grin at me widely.

 

Uh-oh… I got a bad feeling about those grin of hers…

 

“oppa! By any chance, do you know Kim Soo Hyun oppa personally??” Aerin asked me in her fruity voice, and no joke, her eyes was twinkling. “Can you do me a favour and ask him for an autograph?? I’m his biggest fan!”

 

Ouch… I knew it. She never fails to disappoint me whenever she gets her chance on -_-

 

But… I guess it’s not a big deal to accept her favour compare to the things that she had went through for these past few days…

 

Mianhe Aerin ah… for not being a good brother who able to be by your side when you needed a shoulder to lean onto…

 

 

 

 

The Day Aerin was accused…

 

 

As usual, Aerin was on her way to the recording studio to finish up her song that she had just produced yesterday, when suddenly a man came up to her telling her that Yang Hyung Suk wanted to see her in his office. Aerin was surprised at the sudden of Yang Hyung Suk wanting to meet her but she didn’t ask anything and just remained quiet. Nodding, the man then her to the office which is located at the top floor of the YG building. Arrived, Aerin eyes widened when she saw Yang Hyung Suk and one of the YG trainees, sitting opposite each other with a small coffee table in between them. They seemed like they were having a serious talk before her arrival.

 

Aerin felt something is not right during that moment. She felt that something bad will happen to her. Aerin had no idea why but her mood began to change. She plastered a straight face as she stared at the two human beings. 

 

Yang Hyung Suk looked up when he felt the presence of another person in the room. His eyes met Aerin's. He then motioned her to sit down on the couch beside the girl with his hand. Aerin bowed slightly and walked towards the seat. 

 

Aerin took a glance at the girl in which the girl returned her with a smirked before standing up to leave the room.

 

"what is going on?!" that's the burning question that she have been wanting to ask but instead she kept shut and sat down. Aerin slightly flinched when Yang Hyung Suk started to speak up.

 

"Choi Aerin, before I proceed on... I would like you to promise me that you will only speak the truth..." Yang Hyung Suk voiced out sternly.

 

"Ye..." Aerin nodded.

 

"Good. Now I would like to go straight to the point. Just answer yes or no." 

 

Once again, Aerin nodded. 

 

"Did you leaked out YG producers’ songs and sell it to the media?" asked YG, his eyes bore onto Aerin's.

 

Aerin was taken aback. Her doe like eyes enlarged. She can't believed he just asked her that. Aerin started to feel something stirring inside her. She can be cheerful at times but she can also be the exact opposite. 

Aerin would never do these kind of shameless act. She's a producer and a composer herself, and as a producer that respect other producer’s music, she will not leak other producers’ songs and not to mention, sell it out to the media! It's so unprofessional.

 

"What made you to ask me that?" said Aerin. Her eyes lowered down.

 

"I told you to answer me yes-"

 

"I know." Aerin cut in. "but before I answer you, I wanna know why you asked me that question?" Aerin's voice sounded serious as she looked up, her eyes unwavering.

 

Yang Hyung Suk sighed. He then look down at the coffee table and picked up his IPAD. He then used his finger to slide across the screen, unlocking it.  He placed the IPad back to the coffee table before pushing the device slowly towards Aerin.

 

Aerin ceased her brows and her eyes squinted. She moved her body forward to get a better view of the picture shown in the iPad. And for the third time, her eyes widened like a saucer with slightly agape. 

 

It was a picture of a person in one of the other producer studio. The person was showing her back towards the camera but her hand can be seen stretching out holding on onto a thumb drive. Even though the picture only shows the person back, whoever sees this picture will straight away assumes that the person in this photo is Aerin.

 

Aerin is the only person in the YG building that have pink highlights. And the person in this picture have pink highlights on her hair! The exact same colour. Hot pink. 

 

"This is ridiculous!" thought Aerin as she scanned the picture with wide eyes. "Who is this girl in this photo?! I don't remember going into other people studios except mine!" 

 

"Now, may I know your answer?" asked Yang Hyung Suk. His voice sounded like, you're-caught-so-just-admit-your-mistakes.

 

This made Aerin's blood boiled. She didn’t like the way how Yang Hyung Suk used his tone on her. It made her feel...little and disgusting. She hated that feeling! Before she entered YG, she thought that Yang Hyung Suk is the type of person that will handle problems thoroughly. Making sure that nothing is amiss. But seeing the way he acted right now, all that was dismissed from Aerin's thoughts. Aerin's anger was building up inside of her. But she was able to maintain her composure. 

 

Aerin looked up and her eyes roamed Yang Hyung Suk face. She then looked down and smirked.

 

 

"Would you even believe me if I answer you, no?" 

 

"You do know that you're the only one who have pink highlights in this building and the IP I got-"

 

Yang Hyung Suk was slightly taken aback by her bold actions. But the next thing that she said, made Yang Hyung Suk more surprised. But still retained his composure. 

 

"I don't care what other evidences you have... So could you just answer my question? Would you believe me if I answer you, no?" Aerin repeated her question, clenching her teeth. Her anger was formidable.

 

"No. I don't." it took Yang Hyung Suk a full one minute before he answered Aerin's question.

 

Aerin looked away and sneered. "Just like I thought. I was right." she boldly murmured. 

 

"Then there's no point for me to answer your question." Aerin stood up and walked towards the door, about to leave.

 

"But if you admit your mistake and know what you did is wrong, I might forgive your actions and give you chance. Considering the fact that you're one of Korea’s famous actor little cousin doesn't mean you're gonna be treated exclusively... All the trainees regardless of their close relationship with anyone in this building are treated equally."

 

Aerin stopped in her tracks. Her fist and teeth clenched tightly. Her face was red. She seethed with indignation

 

Aerin thought that Yang Hyung Suk is being incredulous. She was being accused of doing things that she didn't do. Even though Yang Hyung Suk didn't say it, she felt it. Second of all, it never crossed Aerin's mind that she will be treated better than the other trainees just because her cousin is Korea’s top famous actor.

 

But what is Aerin able to do? Nothing. She know Yang Hyung Suk won't believe her words. Between words and the picture. Which one do you think he will choose? Of course it will be the picture! It's a clear cut!

 

 

"I would terminate your contract if-"

 

 

"Fine. Terminate it then." said Aerin curtly. Her voice crackled with anger

 

 

"And oh. Just so you know Mr Yang Hyung Suk, I really didn't do it. I did kept my promise..." Aerin turned her head slightly, clenching her fist tightly before walking out of the door.

 

Few steps after which she went out of the building, tears starts to trickled down her rosy cheeks. The cold upfront that was carried by her vanished in an instant. Her heart sank the moment she ponder

 

 

“What will she do now?”…

 

 

 

Kim Hanbin POV

 

It’s been a few months since the last time I talked to her. I even heard she moved and change her phone number.

 

I don’t get it to be honest. I mean like seriously, it’s such a clear cut that the evidence points towards her but why didn’t she just admit it? I’m not trying to be mean, don’t get me wrong on that, but it’s just… aish! What am I supposed to do!? I don’t have any clue! I’m getting stressed on this matter! I want to help her! Save her! But how can I help her if she doesn’t want to admit it!? I can’t even believe she just let herself get fired!

 

Then now… now! Now she doesn’t even wanna have any connection with me! And frankly speaking I find her actions a bit too overboard! How could she get angry at me when she’s the one who’s making the crime? I just wanted to help her and this is how she reacted!? I was pissed off too by her insensitive actions!

 

Aishhh! Seriously! I’m having a mental breakdown because of her!

 

Someone please tell me what to do… I’m feeling lost…

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE!! ^^

 

 

Author: AlynaChoi