Nutella Lover

Shots-Of-Scenes
 

Her Friend?

 

 

Chanwoo yah! Jung Chanwoo~~! Are you fetching my phone or making it~~!?”

 

B.I yelled for their kindest maknae from the room as he waited impatiently for Chanwoo to return along with his phone.

 

Not too long after that, Chanwoo came back with B.I’s phone.

 

“hyung, Ee gae maja (is this right)?”

 

B.I quickly took his phone from Chanwoo before reprimanded him on why does it take him too long for him to fetch his phone when it’s only a few rooms across the corridor.

 

“mian hyung! I went to the toilet~” Chanwoo responded as he walk towards the camcorder to continue monitoring his dance moves.

 

“Yah Kim Hanbin! Why did you leave your phone lying around in the studio?”, and in came Bobby with the same exact phone as the one Chanwoo fetch.

 

“Huh? But Hyung! My phone is with me, here.” B.I lifted up his arm to show Bobby his phone.

 

“Then whose phone is this?” Bobby questioned in confusion as he pressed the button of the phone to show B.I the phone screen. “Who else puts their phone background of mickey mouse just like yours?”

 

B.I throws his hyung a confusion look. That background is the exact same one as his phone background picture. Who could have set the same exact one as his? And not to mention, the same phone model and colour.

 

“Yah, guendae… have you check if that phone is really yours?” Bobby inquired as he bob his head towards the phone B.I’s holding.

 

“ung! I told Chanwoo to fetch it for me from the studio. So this one should be mi-“

 

B.I became wide-eyed as he freezes on his spot, staring at his phone screen. Oh wait. No. it should be, He was staring with wide eyes at someone else’s phone screen, instead. But not just someone else’s phone, it seems like the phone he was holding belongs to none other than the person he just get to know the name of.

 

 

 

 

 

Aerin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Noticing B.I’s change of facial expression, Bobby knew for the fact that the phone B.I’s holding is not his. Bobby heaved a sigh before snatching the phone away from his grasp and took a look at the phone screen. Now it’s his turned to become wide-eyed, mouth agape.

 

“Yah yah Hanbin-ah! Issint this our future sister-in-law ??" Bobby was excitingly panicking. 

 

"we're not even dating!" B.I stated. "atleast not yet..." he timidly added.

 

"hahah! arrassoh! then i should say, issint this the girl that you had a crush on??"  Bobby smirked.

 

“Aerin. Her name is Aerin.” B.I uttered causing Bobby to snap his head towards B.I, taken aback by the lad knowing his crush name.

 

“otto-“

 

“Long story hyung~ anyway, chanwoo yah! Why you-” B.I cut Bobby off as he turned around, only to found Chanwoo were not in sight.

 

 

It seems like he had sneakily run away.

 

 

“Aish! This maknae of ours sure had learned well the ‘know-how’ of how to escape from his hyungs wrath.”

 

 

 

 

 

*~_~_~_~*

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Aerin was desperately looking for her lost phone. She seek high and low for her phone but still, her phone is not within her sight. She wanted to ask Sasya for help but was unable to find her too.

 

Aerin heaved a long sigh as she glumly sat on the swivel chair in one of the studio, pouting sadly.

 

“aish… why am I so clumsy!” Aerin ranted to herself, as she flunk her arms and legs like a little kid throwing a fit. “Now how am I suppose get my phone back!? I don’t even remember my phone number! And I was even waiting for an important text!!”

 

 

 

*~_~_~_~*

 

 

Back at iKon’s dorm

 

It’s been almost 6 hours since B.I hold onto Aerin’s phone, checking out her phone every now and then if he receive any call from her.

 

Casually lying down on his bed, B.I stare deeply at Aerin’s lock screen phone, wondering what her password could be. He pondered all the possible words that can be used as her password, mostly the words that B.I can relate to about her.

 

With a tight-lipped smile, he glance sideways towards the closed door, peeking if there’s any of the member in sight. Certain that no one is coming in, B.I carefully typed in something on Aerin’s lock screen bar.

 

 

“PINK?”

 

 

 

‘Try Again’

 

 

 

“Hmm… mickeymouse?”

 

 

 

‘Try Again’

 

 

 

 “babo! That is relate to me! Why would she even set that as her password?” B.I remarked.

 

 

 

“How about Nutella?’ He tried again.

 

 

 

 

CLICK

 

 

 

 

The screen unlocked.

 

 

 

B.I was surprised and was in a high spirit that he figured the password out but the next thing he knew, his eyesight welcomes him Bobby. Not physically but just visually. He was taken aback when he saw Bobby picture was set as Aerin’s unlocked screen wallpaper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

B.I keeps staring into her phone screen, and if eyes can shoot lasers, Aerin’s phone will already exploded. In that moment, B.I can’t help but to wonder if by any chance Aerin likes Bobby like how he is having a crush on her.

 

And just in time, when B.I was contemplating whether he should tell this to Bobby, Bobby barged into the room loudly.

 

“ahhhh~! Im so tired~~!” Bobby complaint as he lazily slumped himself on his own bed.

 

B.I narrowed his eyes towards his hyung with a dissatisfying look as he sat cross-legged. He still can’t believe that Aerin sets her wallpaper as Bobby picture.

 

“hyung!” B.I exclaimed, he sounded like a child wanting to complaint.

 

“wae~~?”

 

“I think Aerin likes you!” B.I blurted out his little new piece of info, the hint of irritation in his voice didn’t escaped Bobby’s hearing radar.

 

Bobby sat up straight and turned to his side just to face B.I’s unhappy face. His eyes glanced towards the phone B.I was holding and after reviewing the screen from a far, he let out a chuckle. 

 

“waaah~ she likes me? Im feeling so honoured!” Bobby beamed with a tint of teases. “And yah! Where did you get the password from??”

 

B.I throws Bobby a glare before answering him.

 

“I just figured it out myself.”

 

“tsk tsk~ you’re such a stalker! How could you do that to a girl phone, even if that girl is your crush? ” Bobby teased B.I before standing up, walking towards the door. “Yah! You better find a way to give back her phone! ”

 

He reprimanded before existing the room.

 

“I will!”

 

 

*~_~_~_~*

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

B.I walked casually through the corridor, passing through rooms, with Aerin’s phone in his grasp.  He was trying his luck to see if he will able to find her at the room where he found her the other day.

 

Thinking about that day, B.I lips unconsciously curved into a smile. Now that he thinks back, because of that day, seeing her eating Nutella with a happy smile on her face, B.I get to guess her password right. To be honest, he didn’t think he will get it right. Who sets ‘nutella’ as their password? Haha. Usually people set their important dates as their password, but that’s not the case for Aerin. B.I mentally chuckled, as he replay back the scene when Aerin revealed her name.

 

 

 

 

 

“na iremeun Aerin neun dae. (My name is Aerin)” she stated in a flat tone as her doe like eyes looked directly towards B.I’s.

 

“d-de-deh??”

 

B.I was surprised, the person that his manager was looking for is her? His crush? So his crush’s name is Aerin? B.I was already mentally smiling. He is one step closer to get to know her, and just by knowing her name, he believed that he is walking towards that path.

 

Aerin? That’s a very sweet name, B.I thought, unaware that Aerin was eyeing him suspiciously.

 

“B.I-shi??” Aerin tried to get B.I back to mother earth but it was a failed attempt.

 

"B.I-SHI!" Aerin tried her second attempt but this time round, she shook B.I sides with her small hands. 

 

“hh-huh??”

 

B.I responded as he startled a bit causing Aerin to stifle a chuckle. He looked like he had just woken up from his day dream with that clueless face of his.

 

“errr… you found me~!” She chimed with that big grin on her face. “so why are you searching for me?”

 

“heheh! mian! uhhh, My manager wants me to find you and bring you to him, he said he have something for you. He’s at the cafeteria.” B.I explained, he was still embarrassed about his action earlier on.

 

“ahhh~ arrassoh! Kajaa~!” and with that Aerin walked pass by B.I excitedly.

 

“eemmm, Aerin-shi!” B.I called out making Aerin turn around, responding to him with a confused “yes?”

 

“Hmm, I was wondering since, you know… we have spent quite a friendly interactions earlier on… and emmm… that… that we are the same age… do you… do you wanna be friends… with me?”

 

B.I asked Aerin timidly as he bend his head towards the floor, avoiding eye contact.

 

 

There was a long paused... 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Aerin burst into fits of laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

“hahahahahaha!! Of course I wanna be friends with you Hanbin!”

 

Hearing that Aerin drops the honorifics, B.I smiled gleefully, he was secretly doing his victory dance inside his head.

 

“So why are you still standing there! kaja chingu-yah!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ehm ehm!” someone was trying to get B.I’s attention.

 

And with that, B.I turned around and the person who he have been trying to find for the second time, was standing right there in front of him putting her friendly smile on.

 

"Annyeong~~!" She greeted lively.

 

“So what brings you here? Does someone wants to find me aga- woahhh! My phone!” Aerin exclaimed with so much excitement as he grabbed her phone away from B.I grasp.

 

“heheh~ yeah~ Chanwoo thought that it’s my phone since the colour and model is the same as mine so he took it and gave it to me.” B.I reasoned out as he scratch the back of his head.

 

“ahhh~ I see~ I thought I lost my phone for good!”

 

“heheh! Mian~”

 

“ani it’s alright~” Aerin look up away from her phone. “gomawo hanbin-ah!”

 

“no prob~” B.I smirked.

 

“uhh.., alright Aerin! I’ve gotta go now! See ya~!” his voice sounded like there's a hint of nervousness.

 

“ung! See ya~!” Aerin rejoiced as B.I quickly proceed for his leave.

 

she wonder what is the haste all about, but shrug it off thinking maybe he's late for something.

 

“assah~! I’ve got my phone ba-“

 

Aerin paused after unlocking her phone when her sight welcomes her an unfamiliar wallpaper. She blinks a few times with a clueless expression, registering what unfold in front of her before slowly erupting herself into a fit of laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

B.I secretly changed Aerin's unlocked wallpaper to his own selfie :)

 

 

 

 

Author: AlynaChoi