Chapter 4

Melody of my Life

I'm an official student of the U. Now I got my I.D card, locker and library card. Oh I forgot to ask Ms. Vets name well I’ll see her around the campus I hope. I'm at the grocery now buying things for later dinner with the two oppa. Hmm buy this this this. Ara! All set!

I've cooked everything and prepared it in the rooftop. I'll call oppa now. Since Siwon oppa is already here.

Calling Hyejin oppa

Me: AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oppa: Minmin? Are you alright?

Me: ( dropped a glass)

Oppa: Minmin! Minmin! Yah Ryemin!

Toooooooott......

" Siwon oppa! Oppa's gonna be here soon. Be ready arasso? Did you hide your car?" I asked Siwon oppa while he was carrying the popper he bought.

" ara! Hahaha you really are precious to Hyejin. "

“I know that oppa. Ohhh he’s here! Ready!"

" Ryemin! Ryemin! Rye..." *poooop*

“Congratulations oppa! Although it’s a late celebration. Congratulations!" I said with glee as oppa pants and stare at me then to siwon oppa.

“Not me bro. Ryemin just called me to buy party poppers." Siwon oppa said while waving his hands in front of him.

“I have announcement too. I got in!! ” I shouted shocking both oppa and Siwon oppa.

"Wow! It really calls for a celebration then." Siwon oppa said

“Congratulations Minmin! Did you call Appa and Omma?” Oppa asked while hugging me.

“Yeah, Appa Congratulated they are in the middle of a meeting while I called” I answered Oppa’s question then walked into the prepared table with foods for three.

“Hey Rye, what happened in your hands?” Siwon Oppa noticed the band aids in my left fingers.

“Oh, just little accident in the University earlier Oppa. Little cuts only.”

“You’re cooking improved a lot Minmin!” Oppa complimented my cooking.

“Really? When I was in London Aunt May taught me”

Dinner finished and now my two Oppa are heading back to the Hospital. They wished me luck on my first day in school tomorrow. Oppa said there’s a medical kit on the kitchen then ask me if I wanted to borrow his car but I rejected for I will take bus tomorrow. What a tiring day.

I was woken up by the sun rays sneaking in my curtain. I reach for my clock as it reads 10:00 A.M? What?! I overslept! Really overslept! I stumbled getting out my bed to my way in the bathroom to prepare myself in last 2 subjects I can attend. Gladly oppa already cooked breakfast. There’s a sticky note in the ref “Good luck on your first day Minnie!” thank you oppa.

I run onto the bus stop and luckily I arrived just when the bus is ready to go. I’m wearing my eyeglass for me to clearly see the room numbers. Ok 11:20 I run my way up to room 303 while looking at my schedule to know what subject it would be. Luck is really with me today I bumped to someone I can’t clearly see who she is but I’m already running late so I didn’t care anymore. I picked my glass up and shouted “Sorry!”

Buzzer beater! I got into my room before the professor does.  4 hours with Math Come on! The time flew fast and now the last period is ending in 5, 4, 3 , 2, 1 *rriiiiiiiiiiiiinngggggggg*

Ok so far so great. I put my books in my locker and headed towards the campus ground.  There are students who are catching each others semestral break; there are the cheerleaders and jocks already practicing in the first day. But something caught my eyes, not that far, there are 3 ladies I really know since I was kid. I’ll try my luck and shame in here.  ----

“ Hyoyeonnie, Yuri-ah, Sooyoungie!!” I shouted. I hope they heard me and I wish they are those people. It’s been 3 or 4 years since I saw them. Omo! They looked back! They are searching for who called them. Ok people are staring at me in here and I don’t care. I waved to those 3 I hope they saw me.

“Yah! Choding ah! Kkab ah! Shikshin ah!” now they will know it’s me. As if on cue they ran towards me.

“Ryeminnie?!” they shouted while running.

“YES! The one and only!” they hugged me. I miss my unnies!

“I miss you unnies!” I stated but Yuri unnie held my ears as Sooyoung unnie locked my head in her arms.

“Aww. Ahh. Unnies! Ahh Hyoyeonnie Help me please” I said pleading with an aegyo.

“Ok girls stop it. Ryemin is using her aegyo to me and it’s unbearable”.

“I came back home yet that’s how you will greet me after 5 years.” I acted as if I am hurt.

“Awww Minnie. You already know that we missed you so much right?” Yuri unnie said as she clings to me.

“Yeah, but when did you arrived huh Minnie?” Sooyoung unnie asked.

“ About 5 or 6 days ago.  I didn’t inform anyone that I am coming back here even Appa and Omma.”

“You didn’t tell Oppa too?” it’s Hyoyeon unnie turn to ask as we sat on the bench.

“Yeah, but I visited him first. Ah! Unnie I need to buy things for my subjects can you go with me? Please.” Why did I choose this course but I know I will enjoy this.

Oh these 3 unnies are my sisters not by blood but by bond. They treated me like I am their real dongsaeng and same goes with me. Hyoyeon unnie is my cousin she is the daughter of Samchon Kim the Director of the hospital where Oppa works and the CEO of a large pharmaceutical company. She’s taking up a pre-medicinal course to follow samchon’s step. Yuri unnie is the daughter of the owner of Kwon’s Group of Company that’s why she is taking up a business course because she will inherit their company same goes with Sooyoung unnie.

“Sorry Minnie but me and Yuri need to go with our block mates for our business plan that will be due the next day” Sooyoung unnie said

“It’s ok unnie, How about you Hyo unnie?”

“Well, as far as I know I’m free besides I’ll visit appa later” –Hyo unnie

“ Ok! Let’s go then unnie. Annyeong Shikshin KKab!” I stated as I ran

“Yah! You little! Yah!” Yuri unnie---


Thank you for reading and subscribing in this fanfic :)

Please bear with my grammar hehehe. :)