Chapter 12

Melody of my Life

*BEEPBEEPBEEP… BEEPBEEPBEEP* (Digital clock)

“Ugghhh!! /ready to throw the clock/ WAAAAAAHH! Ottoke! Ottoke ottoke!” Ryemin jumped off of her bed and sprint towards her Comfort Room, it’s already 8:45 she have a practice at exactly 9:30. After preparing herself and her things she runs to the kitchen to grab an apple when she noticed her oppa drinking a cup of coffee.

“Oppa! Finally I get the chance to see you*pouts*”

“Mianhae Minnie-ah there’s tons of work in the hospital right now” Ryemin just nodded her head understanding what situation his oppa into.

“I’ll make it up to you. Let’s go out after your practice, you in?” Hyejin walks towards her sister and put his arms over the shoulder of his dongsaeng.

“Hmm I’ll think about it first”

“Arasso, but if you don’t want to eat Galbi, saemgyeopsal, yukgaejang, dak galbi then—“

“Call! Let’s eat later oppa-ahh” Ryemin said with aegyo and grin like a kid when she heard her favorite dishes being mentioned.

“I know you’ll fell for it! You shikshin!” Hyejin said while patting the head of ryemin.

 

“Oppa! You’re going to hospital now right? Give me a ride to my practice please.”

“Gaja, ppali. I know you’re running out of time. I heard random clashing sounds upstairs” Hyejin laugh while grabbing his dongsaeng hands.

“Ryemin-ah, why did you call last night? I’m in a meeting with Uncle that’s why I can’t answer your call”

Should I tell Oppa what’s happening with my hands? And the unexpected headaches this past days.

“Oh, I’m just going to ask if what time you’ll be home last night Oppa, can we drop by that convenient store.” Now isn’t the right time. Ryemin bought her favorite banana drink, bread and ice cream.

“Oppa catch! I know you only drank coffee” Ryemin smiled while she’s eating her ice cream.

“Yah! Park Ryemin! Why are you eating ice cream when you didn’t have breakfast huh?” Ryemin just laughed off her oppa’s statement.

“I ate Apple Oppa! An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Especially Dr. Park Hyejin hahahaha” Hyejin pouts as he remembered that Ryemin couldn’t take his pouty face.

“Oppa stop it, really just ahhh! I’ll call Sunny unnie!” Hyejin stopped his pouting when Ryemin just grin. Oppa really love Sunny Unnie. ----

Before getting out of his oppa’s car she fixed her things and punch his brother’s shoulders and start to walk towards the door

“Jagi-yaaaahh~~~ do well okay? Hwaiting!” Ryemin laugh as his brother is pulling off an act

“hmmm, Dae Oppa! Hwaiting~~~!” Ryemin pumped her fist in the air and fully smiled while munching her bread. Unaware to her, there’s a fine young lady who’s also on her way to the practice together with her younger sister caught her attention.

“Ryemin-unnie!” Ryemin find who called her.

“Oh! Jaehyun-ah!” Jaehyun run and gave Ryemin a hug.

“Why are you here Jaehyun-ah? Who’s with you?”

“Unnie! I’m with unnie” Jaehyun looked back and pointed her big sister

“Jaehyun-ah you know Ryemin?” Seohyun approached her sister.

“Dae! Yemin-unnie is the park unnie I told you!” Ryemin went down to level with Jaehyun and held out her fist in front, Jaehyun did the same and smiled. Jaehyun is wearing the bracelet Ryemin gave to her.

“I never thought that I knew your Unnie Jaehyun-ah, she’s a close friend of mine! Gaja, let’s go inside” Ryemin held Jaehyun’s hand gave her the banana milk she has.

It’s surely your favorite drink, but who’s the guy you called oppa earlier? Is he your boyfriend? Is he the one you always call? Probably, he even called you jagiya. *Sigh*. Ani aniyo Seohyun-ah she’s a chinggu chinggu only.

The orchestra practice went well and the conductor was very pleased with everyone’s performance especially the Piano and Violin Recital of Ryemin and Seohyun. Ryemin is packing her things when she noticed Jaehyun struggling in opening the bottle.

“Thank you Yemin-unnie”

“You’re Welcome little one. You want ice cream Jaehyun-ah?” Jaehyun’s face lit up when she heard the word ice cream and gave Ryemin a big smile while nodding.

“But I don’t know if unnie will let me.” Ryemin smiled and walked towards Joohyun with Jaehyun holding her hands.

“Gaja, Joohyun-ah let’s buy ice cream” Ryemin grin like a child together with Jaehyun.

“Omo, but Jaehyun---“

“Hasibsio Joohyun-ah. Please” Jaehyun pout while her yemin unnie was talking, Ryemin copied the little girl’s pout and send a wink to Jaehyun.

“Gaja, let’s go” How can I say no to that face plus seems like Jaehyun really enjoys being with Ryemin. Ryemin-ah Wae? Seohyun-ahh Chinggu arraso?!

 Ryemin gave Jaehyun a piggy back ride while Seohyun offers to hold her violin. Jauhyun seems to really enjoy being with Ryemin since she doesn’t stop talking and asking questions while eating her chocolate ice cream, Ryemin got her favorite chocolate chip cookie dough flavor while Seohyun had Vanilla. Seohyun enjoys herself watching her little sister and her chinggu talking about all things.

“Oh, I have to go Jaehyun-ah. Unnie need to go somewhere” Ryemin said realizing what time is it.

“Aww wae unnie? You said we’ll go to the park and play” Jaehyun pouts while Seohyun was wiping her lip that’s full of chocolate.

“We will go next time. Unnie promise, plus I’ll treat you your favorites.” Ryemin held out her pinky finger, Jaehyun secure the promise.

“Dae Unnie. Annyeong” Ryemin smiled and pats Jaehyun’s head.

“Annyeong Joohyun-ah take care going home. Jaehyun-ah bye-bye” Ryemin waved while walking towards the door.

“Ryemin-ah!” Ryemin looked back and saw it was Joohyun who called her.

“Go… Gomaweo  Jal jinaeseyo (Take Care) Ryemin-ah” Ryemin smiled widely finding Seohyun cute while stuttering and noticing that the volume of her voice decreases.

“Cheon-man-e-yo (You’re Welcome) Seohyun-ah bye bye.” Ryemin smiled and waved before leaping her way to the bus stop.

Bzzt Bzzt

Hospital

“Dr. Park you have a scheduled surgery for Kim Yeri at 3:00 am tomorrow. Then a meeting with the Doctors of Cardiothoracic at 2:00 pm.” Hyejin fixed his thing s while his assistant told him his schedule for tomorrow.

“Thanks Nurse Bae. And please do tell Dr. Seulgi to do rounds with the team later. I’ll get going then. Bye” Hyejin neatly fixed his clothe and smile to his assistant before walking towards the elevator oblivious from the daydream looks of the people in the hallway.

Baegopayo, baegopayoooooo

While puffing her cheeks, Ryemin walks to the lobby of the hospital when she noticed a familiar guy steps out of the elevator giving a bow to the older doctors with him. Ryemin smiled and run towards the guy.

“OPPAAAAA!!!” Ryemin jumped to ride on the back of his brother.

“Oh, Minnie-ah! I thought you’ll finish at 5?” Hyejin grabbed his sister’s violin case and started walking to the Coffee and Tea Store in the lobby

“Ani. Mr. Seo dismissed us earlier.” Ryemin get back on her feet and fixed his oppa’s clothe. Noticing his oppa ordered 3 drinks.

“We’ll eat now right? Gaja! Baegopayo” Ryemin stated while putting her hand in her tummy.

“Thank you” Hyejin thanked the Waitress. “Come! Let’s visit someone first” Hyejin drag his sister towards the elevator. They walked towards the children’s ward and knock in a room. Hyejin slips his head first before entering the room, Ryemin followed.

“Annyeong InHye -ah. How have you been?” Hyejin walked towards the girl in the bed and sat in the chair.

“Ssam! I’m fine as always you know I can make it right! Who’s she ssam?” InHye looked Ryemin with a confuse face.

“Oh she’s my little sister. Ryemin-ah this is Kim In Hye, InHye this is  Park Ryemin”

“AH! You’re the unnie who played the violin in the lobby! Wooah! Yeppuda” Hyejin chuckled, InHye always asked him if the violin unnie will still play at the hospital.

“Oh Dae. Annyeong!” Ryemin smiled and waved her hands. Hyejin gestured Ryemin to give the fruit juice to InHye, he realized that InHye really admired the girl in the lobby who plays the violin for she can’t stop talking about how awesome she was.

“Right. This is for InHye -ah! Don’t be nervous tomorrow ok?” Ryemin gave an encouraging smile to InHye.

“I don’t know unnie. It keeps running in my head that my body can’t~~~”

“Ani. You were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it InHye -ah.” Ryemin held InHye’s hand. InHye pull Ryemin into a hug and silently her tears are falling. Ryemin knew that InHye was crying so she caressed her back. She also thought of that before, she fought for it. You can do it InHye -ah. Hyejin knew that her sister is thinking about that someone whose special to her.

“Unnie, can I treat you as my unnie?” InHye asked.

“Hmm, I loved to have a dongsaeng who’s also pretty, smiling angel. So… Dae! Dongsaeng I’ll be your unnie.” Ryemin said smiling with her eyes while wiping the tears away from InHye’s face.

“Then I’ll be your oppa InHye -ah?” Hyejin asked smiling expecting he’ll have another dongsaeng.

“Ani. You’re my ssam! Do well tomorrow ssam. My life is on you.” InHye stated laughing. Ryemin pats InHye’s head and merong her oppa.

“Dae! I’ll be your knight tomorrow! We’ll be going now InHye -ah” Hyejin Stood up and pick their things. Ryemin hugged InHye again and told her to stay positive and by tomorrow she’ll be back InHye  must be awake by then.

“Bye my dongsaeng-ah. Stay Positive araji? Pray!” The sibling walked towards the elevator having a chit-chat on InHye’s case. Hyejin told his sister that InHye was their patient since last year and is suffering from a heart disease. Also, InHye is an orphan who lived with her uncle who doesn’t want to take care of her.

“Let’s adopt her Oppa!” Hyejin knuckled his sister head

“Babo it’s not that easy as you think, plus do you think umma and appa would agree?”

“Dae! I know umma and appa will agree if we are both in this together.”

Ding!

“Aish try to call them first ask permission if they say yes I’ll file the papers then” Hyejin was the first to step out the elevator while Ryemin was still processing what her oppa said.

“So it means that… Yah Oppa! Wait for me!” Ryemin run towards her Oppa who’s already near the exit.

“Ppali! I know you’re hungry and I’m hungry too” Ryemin grabbed her oppa’s arm and grin, Hyejin ruffles her hair. Unaware to the siblings, there’s a girl who witnessed the skin ship of the two since earlier when Ryemin rode onto the back of his oppa.

Is this  why you didn’t answer my text Ryemin-ah? I tried to call you but your phone was busy. Is he your boyfriend? Why do I feel like this?


Hello :) so what do you guys think?  please do comment if you have suggestions, reactions or other :) thank you.

btw, how do you post a video that would appear already in the story not the link only?  thank you