Chapter 1

Melody of my Life

Incheon Airport 2010

"Be good there you little punk. Don't be stupid alright? We're not there to protect you. Stay healthy ok?"

The three girls said in unison as they start hugging the younger one.

"I know, I know. I know you guys love me but it’s only for 5 years. I'll be back. I promise. And that's for you too Appa, Umma, Oppa don't worry I'll be a good girl as always" the younger girl replied with her eyesmile.

'' Last call for the passengers of flight 3526 to London, England...."

“Well, that would be my cue. Annyeong" the girl hug her family and friends one last time. The three girls can't stop shedding tears.

As the the younger girl walks away, she looks back and shouted

" Yah!Choding-ah, kkab-ah, shikshin-ah. Saranghae! Wait for me arasso?!"

"Arasso!  Pabo! Ryeminnie!"

Present. London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czkJYLqylzs

(imagine that's how the oc play :))

A long- haired pretty young lady is playing her violin in the streets when a red haired 2 years older lady waved at her and she stopped playing and fixed her things and accompany the red haired girl.

"What's up?" asked the young violin player

"Don't what’s up me Park Ryemin. Did you forget what day today is?"

"Ahmm.. Well its Tuesday unnie and??" Ryemin replied. After a minute she realized.

"Right! Go there first. I'm going to buy a cake. See you Tiffany unnie"  Ryemin shouted as she run towards a cake store just around the city.

"Hi can I have this please"

Annyeong! I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Park Ryemin, 21. Beautiful, Pretty, Talented yet Childish hahaha.  I've been here in London for 5 years now and during those years I've finished my high school and currently I'm an incoming 2nd year college student but I decided to continue my studies back in my homeland, Korea. I also finished my study in musical instruments under the provision of one of the greatest musician which is why I'm in London the first place. You know the red haired, loud and annoying, yet loving, sweet lady before? She's Tiffany Hwang. I've met her in high school right then she treated me like her real dongsaeng. And it’s like she's a real sister too though. I dont have a sister but there’s the 3 unnies I really love and just like Tiffany unnie they are like my real unnie."Here's your order Ms." the crew gave me a box with the cake I've ordered.

"Thank you” I nod and walk my way towards the orphanage. Well, I've been helping an orphanage since I have spare time and play in the streets to earn money to help the kids. I really like kids though.

"Who misses me?!" I shouted as I enter.

"Mint!" the kids enclosed me to a hug as I approached them. Yeah the call me Mint here weird? Nope they said Ryemin is too hard so they go with Mint.

"Where's the birthday boy?"  There I saw him playing with Tiffany unnie. This kid is really cute when he pouts. He's Alex, 4 years old. I've seen him grow and yeah he's my favorite kid in here.

"Mint!"  Alex run towards me and engulf me with tight hug.

"Hey! Happy Birthday!"  I said as I hug Alex.

As the kids and Alex were eating, Tiffany unnie and I started talking in Korean

“Minnie, have you told him already?"

“No, not yet unnie. Maybe, later before we go. But I already told the Nuns and caretaker unnie that I’m leaving"

“Are your things prepared already?"

"Neh. I'm going to miss this kids so much though." as I talked, I heard that the children are already finished eating and started singing happy birthday to little Alex.

"Mint! You like some?"

" Sure! Listen Mint has something to tell you ok? But first look what I've got for you!"  I showed Alex 3 bracelets which is identical to each other.

This one is for me, for Tiffany- unnie and for the handsome birthday boy!"

“Thank you Mint! What is that something you'll tell me?" Alex asked as he pouted. Seriously I want this kid to come with me. I look at Tiffany unnie and she gave me a nod.

You know how much Mint loves you right??"

"Yes! This huge" he said as he did an action representing how huge it is. I chuckled as my tears started to dwell upon my eyes.

"Well it will not change. In fact it grows bigger and bigger. But Mint have to go back to Korea. I'll miss you... but I’ll try to visit you yet it’s not as that daily. Like before though it will take months for me."  I stumble saying the words as I had gone crying as I looked in this kid's eyes.

No words were given off instead Alex hugged me tightly. Then he started sobbing.

"How far is Korea in here Mint? Alex can walk with you if it’s not that far. I  will be the one visiting you Mint."  Alex stutters as he snob.

"It’s far in here champ, you have to ride a plane. But Mint promise to find time to call you"

"Pinky promise?" Alex held out his pinky to me as I link my pinky to his

"Promise” I engulf this little kid in a tight hug as Tiffany unnie joins us.

London Airport

"Yeye, call me alright? You know this unnie loves you." Fany unnie said as she hugged me. She calls me Yeye she said thats her pet name for me.

" Neh unnie. Take care of yourself. Enough with late night study and coffee"

"Aunt May, Kamsahamnida. *bow* in the past 5 years you’ve taken care of me, this little silly lazy . Hahaha. Thank you Aunt May*hugs*” Aunt May is Umma's best friend. She is a Korean but she decided to reside here in London for her business.

"You know in those 5 years you've been a nice girl Ryemin. Take good care of your health ok? Send my greetings to your parents and oppa." Aunt May said as she handed me sling bag.

“Well I'll go ahead now. Annyeong Aunt May, Fany-unnie. I'll be waiting for you guys in Korea! Be sure to watch the Orchestra Concert I'll be joining part with! Hahahaha"

"Yah! Be sure to pass your audition first you little dreamer!" Fany unnie replied with laugh

"I'm sure I'll pass that so be ready for your plane tickets alright?! Byebye!" I wave and form a heart shape with my hands above my head and I started to walk towards inside the airport.


Hey! Thank you for reading :)

I know it is kinda lame.