Chapter 3

Melody of my Life

Brand new day! This is the day! I prepared myself to look presentable for the audition. Looks are also important. I walked onto the bus stop and made sure to arrive at the audition earlier to avoid tension. I sat myself on a sofa and started eating my pudding which I bought along the way. There are those tensed candidates; some prevent being tense and some looks like they needed to go to the CR first.

"Ms. Park. Park Ryemin you're next" announced the mid-year lady.

Ok Mint this is your chance don't blow it. Relax. You've been watched before *exhales*

"Annyeong-haseyo Park Ryemin imnida." I said as I bowed.

There are 3 judges and one of them is the conductor of the orchestra. They nod and I take that as my cue.

"Did you train in playing violin Ms. Park?" One of the judges asked as his named Mr. Lee

"Ah, Yes as young as 6 y.o I have trained with the guide of my halmuhnee and then I have trained in London under the provision of Mr. Chzesfan for the last 3 years." 

“It would be an honor working in the future with you Ms. Park" Mr. Seo, the conductor said as my performance end.

"Does that mean..." I asked " Yes, welcome to the team Ms. Park Ryemin" they said as I jumped out of excite. "ahhhhh! oh Mianhe! Thank you Thank you" yessss i got in!

Calling Appa...

Appa: Yeoboseyo?

Me: Appa! I’ll expect those white roses on the day of the concert ok?!

Appa: Princess! You got in?

Me: yes!!! Oh, Looks like you're in a meeting. I'll call you later Saranghae Appa tell Omma to.

Appa: alright princess. Congratulations.

Ohh days come quickly, school will start tomorrow. I should fix my other requirements. I took a bus heading to the University where those 3 are studying and which by tomorrow I’ll be attending too.

On my way down to the university, I brought banana milk and yam bread. Wow, this University is much wider than my previous U in London. Oh I should call Fany-unnie as I sat on the bench.

Calling Fany unnie

Fany: Hello. Who's this?

Me: yah! You’ve forgotten me already?!

Fany: Yeye?! Sorry I didn't check the i.d caller. I'm at work.

Me: Unnie I got in!!

Fany: Seriously? Oh my! Congrats yeye!

Me: yes! Oh unnie I’ll call again I’m at school passing my other req. Take care ok? Byebye.

Fany: okok oh Alex said he misses you. Bye you too take care.

Oppa should be home later for our celebration. *munch munch*

"Miss watch out!" I heard someone shouted as a lady is crossing the street inside the campus grounds.

I run and quickly pulled her before she crash with that crazy student with a bicycle with a good balance I got we stumbled to the ground.

“Hey! Slow down next time!” I shouted to that bicyclist. “Sorry" shouted back

“Are you alright Miss?" I asked the lady as I stand on my feet helping her to stand up.

"Ah... Ah... Yeah... Kamsahamnida" I heard she mumble when I’m dusting myself off. I looked up and met those honey glaze orbs starring down at me.

“Are you sure you alright?" I questioned her as she snapped back to herslef.

"Ye... yess I am. I'm the one who should ask you that. You’re bleeding" she said.

“Huh? oohh well it’s just little cut no need to worry" I retorted and started walking towards the bench where my things are. She’s following me oh.

“are... are you a student here?" she asked

“New student. 2nd year.  Architecture.  You want some?" I offered her one of the banana milk I brought earlier gladly she accepted it. "You?"

"2nd year Veterinary." she replied while getting something from her bag.

"Give me your hand" she said. Waaahh does she want my bread also, I gave her one of my milk already.

“I will not take your bread. I'll treat your wound"

" ohhh haha ok"

“You’ll be a good vet. I know that. I foresee things" I joked so that it will be less awkward

“You have powers huh?"

“Yeah! Supernatural powers" *ring ring*

Incoming call Siwon Oppa...

Me: Oppa!!

Siwon: Hey little Ryemin!

Me: Yah oppa! You should help me preparing surprise for Jin oppa later arasso?

Siwon: Wae? I'll see if my schedule Is free.

Me: ahhh arasso just text me! But please be at oppa's house later ok? Don't tell him ok. Byebye.

“Sorry about that, I should be going annyeong miss vet." I picked up my bag and violin case and walked towards the University administration building.

Seohyun's POV

I was walking with my friends around the campus ground when they said that they will be going to a pastry store near the university. I am busy checking my phone if unnie called already when I heard someone shouted. I anticipated to be hit by the bicycle but the next thing I knew I was in the ground with this pretty, beautiful creature.

"Are you alright Miss?" her voice is calming.

" ah.. Ahh. Yeah kamsahamnida" I stutter! Get yourself together Seo Joohyun.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I didn't notice that I was starring at her for a minute now. Aiiishhh she'll think I’m a creep.

"ye.. Yess I am. I'm the one who should ask you that. You're bleeding” her left hand is bleeding because of me.

" ohh its just little cut no need to worry" she stated as she starts to walk to the bench. I saw a violin case. I feel guilty really.

"Are you a student here?" I asked

"New student. Incoming 2nd yr. Architecture. Want some?" she offered me banana milk. She's in my age! Yey!. "you?"

"2nd yr. Veterinary” I remember I have first aid kit in my bag.

"Give me your hand" ohhh nice words Seohyun now she thinks you'll get her bread.

"I'll not get your bread. I'll treat your wound."

She's funny she can foresee things hahaha nice mood maker like unnie's friend. Suddenly her phone rang. I heard she call on the oppa. She has a boyfriend? Ohhh ok.

“Sorry about that. I should be going annyeong ms. Vet" she said with her eyesmile and started walking towards admin building.  I didn’t get her name.