Chapter 11

Melody of my Life

*Bell Chimes*

“Anyeonghaseyo! May I take your order?” I heard Sunny unnie greeted customers with enthusiasm, maybe this is one of the reason why there are many customers who goes back in her café.  Oh, btw, I’m at Sunny unnie’s café lending her a hand. It became part of my daily routine now that I tend to be bored in the house since oppa got really busy lately and well he told sunny unnie to keep an eye on me though. I’ve been busy also with school, practice with the orchestra which is in 4 days the show will start and also being Jessica’s driver. Our deal will end in 2 days but after being her driver for almost 2 weeks, we’ve became friend. She always feels guilty about the incident where I lend her my templates. And for those 3: Sooyoung and Yuri Unnie have been busy with their business proposal for a school project, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon unnie also have been busy with their programs, onetime Hyoyeon unnie called me asking to help for her surprise for Taeyeon Unnie, I would be the one who texts Taeyeonnie to meet up but it would be Hyoyeonnnie who would show up.

“Minnie-ah, take over in the cashier.” Sunny unnie said when I hand her the orders. I nod and looked at the time it’s almost 7 pm. I heard the bell chime.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Welcome!” I greeted while cleaning the counter.

“Oh, Joohyun-ah! Anyeong! May I take your order?” I smiled.

“Ryemin-ah? Hi! I’ll have iced green tea latte please. You work here?” she smiled back at me but I noticed her smile seems a bit off maybe because of her schedule that’s why.

“One Iced Green Tea Latte comin up! Nah, I’m just lending a hand to a friend. Take your seat first please.” I watched her walking to a table when I felt a nudge behind me it was Sunny unnie.

“Yah! What’s with that stare with Seohyun huh Minnie?!” Sunny unnie said when I gave her the order.

“Seohyun? Who’s Seohyun unnie?”

“Tsk. Seohyun, Regular customer, Smart, lovable, Kind kid, Caring, Warm hearted, Goguma lover. Seo Joohyun the one you’re starring at. Pabo.” Aww! I received a pinch in my waist. That’s why I really loved this unnie, really. So that’s your nickname Joohyun-ah.

“Here give this to your chinggu Minnie-ah order’s up.” I noticed unnie gave me a wink before handling me Seohyun’s order.

“Your order Ma’am” I smiled and walked back to the cashier.

Seohyun’s POV

School works are piled up. 2 researches plus the orchestra and Mom is not feeling well recently so I have to take care of Jaehyun. I feel so tired.

As I enter the café where I usually spend time with, I hear a familiar voice. Ok Seohyun-ah focus ok she’s not around it’s only your imagination.

“Oh, Joohyun-ah! Anyeong! May I take your order?” she smiled. Ok I’m not imagining things, do I? She’s really here. It’s Ryemin-ah. She’s asking for my order and I gave her what I usually get and seated. So she’s helping a friend? Is Sunny unnie her friend? I noticed the girls beside my table giggling while looking at the counter, I got curious so I look at the counter seeing Sunny unnie pinching Ryemin being Cute and adorable with her actions. Seriously Seohyun control your feelings you just see her as a good person nothing else

“Your order Ma’am” I looked up and saw her beaming her eye smile. Gosh this girl! Before I can say thanks she started walking back to the counter and I noticed something in my table besides my latte. A note and a blueberry cupcake.

Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day. Maybe a cupcake will help?

I looked back to where Ryemin is and I was greeted with a cheerful smile together with Sunny unnie, I smiled back and bow a little. The girls beside my table were looking at me so I began to do what I have to do and just ignore them. Ryemin-ah! Wae?!

Ryemin POV

Ahh a hour and a half more till café closes. Yet when I’m at home I don’t have anyone to be with me. Oppa comes home late and leave early is the hospital really busy nowadays? Aisshh I want to spend some time with oppa before the concert.

*bzzt bzzzt*

From: Eyesmile Unnie

Hey Yeye, How are you? I’m on my way to work now. I’ll visit Alex later; he had flu yesterday but Sister Erica said that his temperature decrease. Don’t worry I’ll keep an eye on him. Take care Arasso. Do well in your practices! I’ll be expecting a great performance from you Park Ryemin!

To: Eyesmile Unnie

Unnie! :3 I’m doing fine. Few more days till the orchestra. You’ll come right? Please tell Sister Erica to keep an eye to Alex he have a weak immune system right? I hope he’s doing well now. Yah! Don’t overwork yourself got it? I Miss you Unnie!

“Unnie!-“ *Clash* Ohmo! My hand went numb.

“Minnie! What happen? Are you alright?” Sunny unnie make sure that I don’t have cut.

“Nae Unnie, Mianhae it’s just that my hand suddenly—“I didn’t know what to say. It happened again.

 “Minnie-ah, Go home early today arasso? I’ll be the one to close the café” Sunny unnie said cupping my cheeks. “Nae, Unnie. Mianhae. I’ll get going then” I smiled as I grabbed my belongings and head to the door. “Ah! Seohyun-ah! Anyeong! I’ll go first. Unnie! Be careful in driving later arasso? Don’t let oppa get worried. Byebye” I noticed Unnie blushed as I smiled to Seohyun.   

Calling: Hye Oppa…

Maybe he’s still busy.

I’ll just go home then.


Finally! Hi! sorry for if i've just updated. hope you enjoy though :)