Chapter 9

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU SINCE I CANNOT UPDATE THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE I’M GOING TO THE PROVINCE. ENJOY!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Note: Bold letters means in English Language

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            “Good morning Amber.” Amber heard a voice. She slowly opened her eyes which immediately widen.

 

            “YOU!! YOU!!!” Amber can’t believe who is in front of her.

 

            “Hmmmm……excuse me. But I cannot understand you.”

 

            “Sorry!! You….you are Pie….I mean Aom! Yes! You are Aom from the movie Yes or No.” The tom exclaimed while looking at the girl.

 

            Aom smiled seeing Amber’s reaction. “I can’t believe you know me Amber.”

 

            “Of course! I’m a big fan of yours. I’m a big fan of the TIAOM. Wait! How did you know my name?” Amber asked.

 

            “What a coincidence! I’m also your fan. I’m one of the KRYBER shipper.” Aom can’t believe the unexpected incident.

 

            “So tell me! Is TIAOM real?” Amber asked the thai actress.

 

            Aom didn’t know how to answer Amber’s question. “Actually…………before, yes. But we already broke up.” Amber can see the sad face of Aom.

 

            “Sorry to hear that. What happened if you don’t mind me asking? Is that the reason why you didn’t accept the role of Pie in the third part of Yes or No?”

 

            “You are really updated on my career.” Aom smiled a little bit. “You’re right. I didn’t accept the role because it’s hard to act in front of the person who…………who cheated on you.” Upon hearing the word CHEATED, Amber’s face changed as she remembered the awful event in her life.

 

            “So how about KRYBER? Are you and Krystal really together? I can feel the sincerity in your gestures towards her.” Aom asked but suddenly taken back when she saw the gloomy face of Amber.

 

            “Another coincidence in our life, like you, she cheated on me. But you know what’s worse? My friends knew it but didn’t bother to tell me.” Tears fall on Amber’s eyes reminiscing that event. Aom quickly caress Amber’s back to calm her.

 

            “By the way, where am I? How did I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter