Chapter 16

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if i wasn't able to update regularly. Teaching is really a hassle work. But don't worry, vacation is getting nearer. I might ably to regularly update at that time and make another fanfic story. Don't forget to upvote and comment. Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            ”She still loves you AJ.” Aom said while looking at the tom who was sitting on the edge of the bed. The thai girl sat beside Amber and caressed her face. The latter just looked at the window having a deep thought.

 

            “You’re spacing out.” Aom told Amber.

 

            “Huh? Are you saying something?” Amber said looking confused. Aom just smiled and hugged Amber.

 

            “I said I think your ex still loves you.”

 

            “And what made you think of that?”

 

            “She will not have that guts to shout  those words if she doesn’t  love you.”

 

            Amber was still bewildered with Aom’s statement.

 

            Does she still really love me? Did she really love me?

 

            “Yes Amber. She still loves you.” Aom answered like she can read Amber’s mind.

 

            “Huh?”

            Aom laughed at the tom’s expression. “You are really cute AJ. I can see your question through your expression that is why I answered it.”

 

            “Ok. I thought you can read my mind. But why did she hurt me so badly if she really loves me? If she truly loves me, she shouldn’t had hurt me.”

 

            “Amber, those are also the questions that lingering in my mind for the past few days and honestly, I still haven’t found the answer.”

 

            “What do you mean?”

 

            Aom looked first at Amber before answering it. “Tina contacted me two weeks ago. She is asking for forgiveness. She said her weaknesses made her do that kind of sin. But I am the one she truly loves. She said that due to sadness because I was so busy with my work made her weak to temptation.”

 

            “And what did you told her?” Amber was anxiously waiting for Aom’s answered. She can’t explain her feelings right now. All she knew is that she wanted to hear what Aom is going to say.

 

            “I ask her if her love for me is not strong enough to withstand that temptation. She was silent when I asked her that.  Then……..she also asked me.”

 

            “What did she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter