Chapter 4

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUST AS I PROMISE....MY THIRD UPDATE FOR THIS DAY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            “Luna! Sulli!”

 

            “Amber?”

 

            “Hyung?”

 

            “Hey! I miss you so much!” Amber immediately embraced  her two members. But the two just awkwardly stood while the tom hug them.

 

            “What’s the matter? Why is it that you’ve seen a ghost? Don’t you miss me?” Amber said as she released the two.

 

            “No…..Am…we..were…just....surprise. Yes! That’s right. You surprise us. Right Sulli?” Luna said while having an eye contact with Sulli. The latter just nervously nodded.

 

            “Really? I’m sorry. I just wanted to surprise all you especially my princess.” Amber grinned as she put her arms on Krystal’s shoulder. The two members harshly gazed at the maknae while the latter looked at them and communicate using her pleading eyes asking them not to say anything.

 

            “I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long. I want to settle all the problems first so that I can happily be back here and not to be worried about there.” Amber told them.

 

            “I’m happy to hear that. Can I talk to Krystal for a minute Am? I just wanted to  show her something from my room. You know, a girl thing.”

 

            “Can’t that wait? I just arrived here and I miss my princess so much!” Amber whined.

 

            “It will really be quick. I promise. Sulli, why don’t you and your hyung talk first. I know you miss her so much.” Luna asked Sulli. Again, Sulli just nodded because she doesn’t know what to say.

 

            “Oh…..why is Ssul so quiet? Didn’t you miss your Hyung? Go ahead now Luna and Krys. I’m just going to cuddle my dongsaeng first.” Amber said as she pulled Sulli. Sulli just looked at Luna while the latter just shook her head saying not to tell Amber anything.

 

            As soon as Luna and Krystal entered Luna’s room, she quickly locked the door and gripped Krystal’s wrist.

 

            “Please….i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter