Chapter 11

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE 400+ SUBCRIBERS OF THIS STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I PROMISE TO CONTINUE WRITING A NICE STORY TO ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU ALSO TO ALL THOSE WHO UPVOTES AND GAVE THEIR VIEWS FOR THIS. PLEASE CONTINUE THOSE THINGS FOR THEY ARE MY INSPIRATIONS. KANSAHAMNIDA!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

           

            “What are you doing here?”

 

            “Is that how you greet your boss, Amber?” Mr. Lee Soo Man looked closely at the tom.

 

            “I’m sorry Sir. I’m just stun seeing you here. How did you find me?” Amber asked the CEO.

 

            “I have my ways Amber. Can we get inside first so we can talk properly?”

 

            Amber nodded and opened the door. Mr. Lee entered the house first. Amber held Aom’s hand before entering the house.

 

            “Please sit down sir. By the way, this is Aom Manaying, a friend of mine. She is an actress in Thailand. Aom, this is Mr. Lee Soo Man, the CEO of SMent where I worked.”

 

            “Nice to meet you sir.” Aom bowed her head as she greets Mr. Lee

 

            “You are so beautiful. Do you want to be a SMent artist? We can train you to be a KPOP idol.”

 

            “Thank you for your offer but I’m just contented to be an actress in our own country.” Aom politely declined the offer.

 

            “Sir, why are you here?” Amber butted in.

 

            “Oh…Yes! Isn’t it obvious that I’m fetching you? The grand concert will be next month and I just found out that you’ve been missing for almost a month.”

 

            “Sir, do you know the reason why I ran away?”

 

            “I just heard it. Honestly, it is not my hobby to interfere with your personal life. But this time, we are talking about the company. Be professional Amber.”

 

            “But sir how can I perform when I’m  not in the mood to do it? With every performance that I do, I always put my heart on it. But how can I do that when my heart is shattered right now?”

 

            “Amber, just think of your fans. They need you. The truth is, the agency didn’t build you. The fans are the ones who made you. Please Amber, just do it for the fans. At least……at least until your contract expired. You just have 1 remaining year until it expires.” The CEO explained it further to Amber.

 

            The tom thought for it for a moment. “Haist, ok sir. But can you give me at least until tomorrow? I just want to settle things first here before I go back. And sir, I’m just going to perform for the fans. So I don’t need to be fine with my labelmates especially with my group. My heart still can’t bear with it.” Amber truthfully stated. 

 

            “If that’s what you want Amber. Just go back and perform for your fans. I better get going now. Thanks Amber.” Mr. Lee stood up and shook Amber’s hand.

 

            “Nice meeting you too Ms. Manaying. Think about my offer. You and Amber look good together. You can have a collaboration if you want.” The CEO also shook Aom’s hand. The thai girl just smiled at Mr. Lee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “So, what did you two talked about? I didn’t u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter