Chapter 17

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER’S POV

 

            I woke up this morning feeling at peace. Maybe because of the girl sleeping beside me right now. Aom is really beautiful. I know the day will come that I will fall for her. Hope it will be sooner.

 

            “Hey!” She's awake.

 

            “Good morning. Did you sleep well?”

 

            “Yes. Honestly, this was the most peaceful sleep I ever had since that nightmare happened to me.”

 

            “Same here.” I caressed her face and she smiled at me. I was about to kiss her when someone knocked on the door.

 

           

 

            “Amber, manager oppa called. Be ready. The van will be here. Please tell Aom also.” It was Vic unnie.

 

            I didn’t answer. I was like that since that day happened.

 

            “Hey, who was that?” Aom asked.

 

            “Vic unnie. She said we should get ready because the van that will bring us to the SM will be here any minute.”

 

            “Why didn’t you answer?”

 

            “I still do not want to talk to them.” I frowned thinking the hurtful things that happened to me.

 

            Aom cupped my face. “Amber, I know how much you love them. And I can see in them that they also love you. Maybe…maybe the reason why they didn’t tell you is because they do not want you to be hurt.”

 

            “But I am still been hurt and worse, betrayed.”

 

            “Amber, how can you fall for me if all in your heart are anger and hatred? Could you release them first then we can talk about us?”

 

            “But……..” I tried to object but Aom stopped me by putting her finger to my lips.

 

            “Could you at least try?”

 

            I just smiled weakly at her.

 

              

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            Amber and Aom went out of the room and walked to the kitchen. There they saw Victoria preparing breakfast for them.

 

            “Good morning Amber. Good morning Aom. Sit. Eat.” Victoria said and gestured the two to the dining table. “Soojung didn’t sleep here. She went to her house last night. Sulli and Luna left early.”  

 

            Amber pulled the chair so that Aom can sit. Then she went to Victoria who was washing the dishes.

 

            “U….unnie? Do you know how much I love you?”

 

             The f(x) leader was shocked upon hearing Amber’s words. She turned around slowly and saw Amber’s face with tears forming on his eyes.

 

            “A…….am?” Victoria unnie didn’t know what to say. Hearing Amber calling her unnie again was a phenomenon for her. Tears are now flowing in her face.

 

            “Victoria unnie……I love you. That is why I was really hurt knowing that you betray me.” Amber said as tears also started to flow.

 

            “P…prince. You know I couldn’t do that to you. I…I love  you! I love all of you. Remember…….you are all the reason why I didn’t accept the offer in China. Because…..because I cannot leave you. I cannot leave all of you. Xiao A…..you are my son. Sorry……..I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you. But believe me……betraying you was never my intention! I…..I just don’t want to hurt you!” Victoria told Amber.

 

            “UNNIE……..!!!!” Amber hugged her leader tightly. Victoria also embraced her and sobbed on the tom’s shoulder. Amber felt a heavy burden lifted from her heart. Tears also cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter