Chapter 15

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            “Miss me AJ?”

 

            “Aom!” Amber shouted and hurriedly ran to the thai girl. She immediately embraced her.

 

            “God! I miss you so much!”  Amber said while hugging the girl. Aom hugged her back.

 

            “Really? But you never called me for the past three weeks.”

 

            Amber released her and looked at Aom. “Sorry. My phone was stolen. You know who did that.”

 

            “Oh!” The only thing that Aom can say.

 

            “Amber, you forgot your boss.” Mr. Lee Soo Man said.

 

            Amber looked at her boss and bowed. “Sorry sir. I’m just so happy seeing Aom. By the way, what is she doing here?”

 

            “Why AJ? Don’t you want to see me?” Aom fakingly frown.

 

            “No! Of course I’m happy to see you. Actually, I’m planning to visit you after the concert. I’m just curious on what are you doing here in SMent?”

 

            “She will perform in the concert Amber.” Mr. Lee is the one who answered Amber’s question.

 

            “Jinja?”

 

            “Yes Amber. Aom has lots of Korean fans here. And the good thing is she’s going to perform with you. Both of you will have a collaboration.” Mr. Lee happily stated.

 

            Amber gladly faced Aom and held her hand. “Is it true Aom?”

 

            “What is true?”

 

            “Sorry. I forgot that you can’t understand Korean. I told her that you both are going to perform in the concert.” Mr. Lee chuckled because of his mistake.

 

            Aom just laughed then looked at Amber. “Yes AJ. I will perform with you. Besides, I miss you so much!”

 

            “YES!” Amber shouted.

 

            “By the way Amber, can Aom stay at your dorm since you are the only one who is close to you.” Mr. Lee asked the tom.

 

            “I-I think that is not a good idea Mr. Lee. Krystal is also there.” Aom is the one who replied to Mr. LSM.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter