CHAPTER 18

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

            Things are getting much better these days, thank’s to Aom. I can interact well now with my labelmates. We are being civil with each other unlike before. And i’m doing all of this because of her. Honestly, I’m beginning to feel much better. The pain in my heart is starting to lessen. I’m enjoying my life now. Maybe.........just maybe......I’m starting to fall for Aom.

 

TSUP!

 

“What’s that for?” I asked her when she kissed me. We are both in my room.

“You’re spacing out again. Tell me Am......what are you thinking?”

“Hmmmm.......about you.”

“And what is it about me?”

“I was thinking............after my concert, I want to go with you to Thailand.” I told her while looking at her intensely.

“Why?”

“Hmmmmm........I want to meet your family. I want to know them. As much as I want to know you.”

“Am.......”

“Shhhh...........please let me finish first.” I hold her hand while looking at her. “What I’m feeling right now......I think.....I think I’m beginning to fall for you Aom.”

 I can see Aom’s shocked reaction.

“Don’t you believe me?”

“Am.......I believe you. But we should take this slow.”

“So you don’t believe me.”

“It’s not like that Am.............”

I immediately got up in my bed and put my shoes on. I just want to go outside.

“Am, where are you going?”

I didn’t respond. I just continued tying my shoes when I her arms around me.

“Am......please listen. I just want to take this slow because I don’t want to commit the same mistake again. Both of us.”

“But Aom, isn’t what we are doing and having right now are like those who are normal couples? The only things that are lacking are the commitment and label.”

“And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter