Chapter 12

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took me so long to update this story. I’m really very busy. Please bear with me. Thank you so much for your understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

            As I said before, I shall never give up. I will do everything just for Amber to forgive. Even if it takes a lifetime, I shall not give up.

 

            “Sulli?” I heard Victoria Unnie called Sul.

 

            “Could you call your hyung? We have to eat breakfast first before we go to our rehearsal.”

 

            “U-unnie…..Amber said I should not call her hyung. I-I’m s-scared. I don’t want to.” I can hear Sulli’s voice trembling. You can’t blame her. This is the first time that Amber said harsh words to her.

 

            “Let me call her Unnie.” I voluntarily said.

 

            “Soojung, you know she will not obey you.” Luna said while rolling her eyes.

 

            “She will not obey to any of us either Unnie and this is because of me. So let me do this. Or maybe it’s better if I just bring the food to her.” I told Luna unnie.

 

            Victoria unnie hesitantly looked at me first. Then she prepared the food and put it on the tray. I carefully held it and brought to Amber’s room.

            When I reached her room, I slowly knocked on the door. I didn’t call her because I knew when she hears my voice, she will definitely not respond. I hope that she will open the door.

 

            My hopes lift up as I heard footsteps coming near the door. Suddenly, it opened and I saw the face that I really miss.

            “I brought your food. Vic Unnie said we should eat first before we head to our rehearsal. We need energy you know.” I told her with a faint smile.

 

            I can see her expressionless face.  You cannot guess what she was thinking at that moment. Then, she slowly went near me and got the tray. I smiled seeing her positive action but…………………………………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BLAG!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “O my God!! What is that?” I saw Luna unnie followed by Vic Unnie and Sulli. Sulli immediately hugged Vic unnie seeing the broken plates.

 

            “Do you think I will eat the food that you brought? Those foods are filthy like the person who holds them. I rather starve than to eat those ty foods.” Amber said before slamming the door. I tried to open it but it’s locked. I hardly banged the door.

 

            “AMBER! OPEN UP! PLEASE LET’S TALK! AMBER! PLEASE!!!”

 

            “Soojung, stop it.” Vic Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter