Chapter 10

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Honestly, I'm sick right now but because I promise to update today, here it is. sorry if you find this lame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

            It was almost a month since Amber went missing. We still can’t find her. And this is all my fault! If only I’m not weak into temptation. If only my love for her is stronger. I’m devastated at this moment. I cannot concentrate on my work. Good thing they gave me a one month hiatus to pick up myself. But how can I do that if Amber is not around?

 

            “Soojung-ah?”

 

            “Unnie.” I felt Jessica Unnie hugged me. With that simple gesture, tears began to build in my eyes.

 

            “Don’t you worry Soojung. Your Yuri Unnie is doing all she can just to find Amber.”

 

            “U-unnie? Doesn’t Yuri unnie hate me?”

 

            “Of course not silly. She’s……just disappointed. But she will never hate you. Yuri loves me so much that is why she also loves you. Whoever is important to me is important to her.” My unnie smiled but I can see a sad look on her eyes.

 

            I hugged my unnie tightly like I’m getting the strength from her.

 

            “I’m sorry Unnie! I’m sorry that I’ve caused all of this destruction to our labelmates! If I only I can bring back time, I-I will never…..ever cheated on Amber! God knows how I love her so much!” I said as I cried hard on her chest. I felt her hand patted my head.

            “Soojung, things happen for a reason. Maybe there is a deep reason for this like it’s a test of your love. If both you and Amber surpassed this, I’m sure your love will become stronger and nobody can break it apart.”

 

            “How did you know that unnie?”

 

            “Because I’ve been there. Remember? Yuri and I went to different difficulties in life. We even broke up but look at us. Our love is stronger. If you really love her, just believe on her. if she really loves you, then she will come back to you.”

 

            “But what if her love for me had already gone?”

 

            “Then do everything you can to bring that love back to her. If you truly love her, you must strive hard and let her remember her love to you. I witnessed how Amber loves you so much Soojung. You are her princess. She loves you more than herself. If you think she doesn’t love you anymore, you have to do things to make her feel the love that she once felt for you before. Be strong my sister. This is the time for you to stand up and fix everything.” I looked at my unnie and I can see that she really meant what she told me.

 

            “You’re right unnie. As soon as she comes back here, I will do everything I can for her. If she still loves me, then thank God. But if not, then I’ll do even the impossible things just to remind her about our love.” I said with determination on my face.

 

            Come back please Amber!

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            “Thank you.” Amber was confused about Aom’s words. They are in front of the sea watching the sunset.

 

            “Huh?”

 

            Aom held Amber’s hand and put her head on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter