Chapter 14

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU. I'M SORRY IF I TOOK SO LONG. SO BUSY THESE DAYS. I'M REALLY SORRY. I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND UPVOTE IN THIS STORY! KANSAHAMNIDA!

 

KRYSTAL POV

 

            I can’t believe it! First is Aom and now Minah? When will you stop pimping Amber? When will you stop hurting me?

 

            I’m really flustered right now. Jealousy is killing me. I saw how Minah touch my Amber. Nobody touch what is mine!

 

            While looking at the article, I saw her about to enter her room. I quickly rushed there and strongly pushed the door when she was about to close it.

 

            “What the hell!”

 

            I stood in front of her and shoved her on the bed. She fell on the bed. She immediately sat down and I saw her shocking face because of what I did.  

 

            “What is your problem?”

 

            “Are you and Minah have a relationship?”

 

            “W-what?”

 

            I throw her the newspaper which she hastily caught. I’m breathing heavily while looking at her reading the news about them.

 

            “Are those writes up true?”

 

            Amber smirked while looking at me. “Yes! So? What is your problem?”

 

            I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now. I feel like dying. Should I give up?

 

            “Now get out of my room Jung.”

 

            “I love you.”

 

            “Huh?”

 

            “I love you Am. I love you so much. I deeply regretted what I’ve done to you. I don’t blame anyone. This is purely my fault. Please forgive me.” I said as I kneeled down and cried.

 

            “Do you think I’ll believe you?”

 

            “A-am……..”

 

            “You can’t imagine how you hurt me Soojung, I love you with all my heart. You are my life. But…….but……you broke my heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter