Chapter 13

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            It has been two weeks since Krystal took Amber’s phone. The tom hated it so much because she doesn’t know how to get it. She doesn’t want to ask help to anyone but the problem is important numbers are in her phone including Aom’s number. Amber was really frustrated regarding it.

 

            “Damn that Jung! She really knows how to annoy me!” Amber thought. Feeling irritated, she immediately went out of her room and decided to go out. When she was about to open the door, a hand grabbed her wrist.

 

            “Where are you going Am?” Krystal asked.

 

            “Let.Me.Go.” Amber said while glaring at her ex. But unfortunately her coldness does not affect Krystal anymore. Instead, she firmly gripped the tom’s wrist.

 

            “I’m asking you, where are you going?”

 

            “None of your business I suppose. So let go of me!” Amber harshly took away her arms and immediately went out of the house. Krystal just looked at her love as the tom went to her car and immediately drove off. As soon as the car was out of her sight, tears began to flow on her eyes.

 

            “Maybe you should stop doing those things Soojung.”

 

            “U-unnie?”

            Victoria embraced the maknae. She really felt sorry for her but she knew she can’t do anything about it.

 

            “You are just hurting yourself.”

 

            “I deserve this unnie. I should suffer.”

 

            “For how long Soojung?”

 

            “Even if it takes for so long, I will bear all these sufferings if after this, she will forgive me and come back to my arms.” Krystal determinedly stated.

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

            BULL! Can’t she just leave me alone? What the hell! She keeps on pestering me! First, she took my phone and now, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter