Chapter 1

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

            Being in love is the most wonderful thing that you will ever feel. That is what I felt when I first saw the most beautiful girl in the world for me, Krystal Jung Soojung. Some people think that she has a cold attitude like her sister, SNSD Jessica Jung. But for me, she is as warm as the sun gives us. Being an alien in Korea is harder that I thought.  I felt stupid, not understanding anything. I even ask myself what am I doing here? Then Krystal approached me. Thank God she can speak in English. Because of her, I don’t feel alone in this place. She taught me everything that I need to know especially when it comes to Korean language. She introduced me do different things about her country. Because of those things, I fell for her even more.

 

            Honestly, when I felt this feeling, I was scared. I don’t know what will be her reaction if she knew that I feel something for her. That I love her. But  I can’t contain my feelings anymore. I bravely confessed my love not expecting anything in return. I just wanted her to know so I can breathe properly. I knew she will be very disgusted. I knew that I’ll lose the thing called friendship that I only have for her right now. But maybe God really favored me. I didn’t anticipate that she felt the same thing too. I was the happiest person at that time when she became mine.

 

            And now, we are celebrating the three years of our relationship and nothing can describe the happiness I’m feeling right now.

 

            “Am, where are we going?” Krys asked me. I was driving with her to the place where my surprise for her is waiting.

 

            “Today is our anniversary. We’re going to celebrate.” I told her.

 

            “I knew that already. What I’m asking is WHERE….stupid!” Oh! My girlfriend is really cute especially when she smirk.

            “And I told you a thousand times, it’s a surprise!” I laughed.

 

            “Yah!” Ouch! Krys hit my arm so hard. She should be thankful that I love her.

 

            “We’re here!” I told her.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter