Chapter 2

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

            “I’m gonna miss you!” They were in the airport. Today is Amber’s flight to the US. Krystal accompanied her girlfriend. Tears rolled in her eyes as she said those words.

 

            “I’ll just be away for a couple of days. I’ll be back as soon as I’m sure that my father is fine.” Amber said and embraced her love.

 

            “Call me everyday, ok? I’m not used of being away from you, not hearing your voice.” The younger girl whined.

 

            “Yeah…..and beside, we can always use the skype and facetime. Stop crying now babe! Ok? I love you!” Amber quickly kissed her girlfriend. Then she heard the last announcement for her flight.

 

            “Just don’t try to flirt with other girls there Amber Liu because I promise I’m going to tear your skin alive!” She pinched the tom while saying those words.

 

            “OUCH! Yeah! I know! I know! Can I go now?”

 

            Krystal didn’t react. She just pouted.

 

            Amber hugged her girlfriend tight. “ I promise, you are the only girl for me. You are my life.” She showed a smile on her face as she released Krystal.

 

            As soon as Amber turned away from Krystal, tears again fell from the latter’s eye. She will definitely miss her love.

 

 

 

After 1 week…….

 

            “Hello!”

 

            “Krys, how are you?”

 

            “I’m fine! Are you going home now?”

 

            “Hmmmm…..about that. The reason I called because I think I can’t go home yet.”

 

            “Huh?”

 

            “You see…….my father is not well yet. He asked me to take care of his business first. I can’t say no because I don’t want to disappoint him. Besides, this is the only thing that I can do to him since I’ve been away for him for almost 5 years.”

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter