Official

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

'' Aish ! Where has she been ?'' I walk out from the pharmachy as the pharmacist said to me that Sulli just go out from there.

'' Should I walk from here? Jinja that girl.'' I start walking. 

I reach at a playground. I shiver suddenly. 

'' Ah, this breeze can kill Jinri. Where is she actually ? '' I the see a glimpes at the swings. I think I know that woman figure. I widen my step to them.

So, she is Sulli. I know that boy too, Park Chanyeol.  

'' What ?! He hug her?  What the hell ! '' I scream in my thought. My step to them become slower. 

'' Sulli ?'' I said to her. My voice stutter. She then push that boy. She dumbfounded as she look at me. That boy then look at me.

'' Kai-ah '' She called me as her eyes full with tears. Her voice soften my heart.

' Should I be a jealousy boyfriend or caring boyfriend' My feeling fight . Her tears then fall .

'' Jinri-ah. Why are crying , huh ?'' I walk to her and her tears become more faster flowing on her cheek.

'' I am sorry.'' She sobbing. I wipe her tears. 

'' Dont your body aching now ?'' I ask her slowly. She nod.

''Okay then , I will send you back.'' I said to Sulli .

'' Want a ride ?'' I ask Chanyeol.

'' Nah, its okay.'' Then he just walk away.

'' Your face like you gonna freeze now , Jinri-ah'' I said to her.

''Ani, I am just okay.'' She answer as her snivel calm down.

'' Why you not answering your phone , huh ?'' My eyes attached to her eyes to. I rubbed both of my hand then I put at Sulli's ears. 

'' The battery is dying. '' She stutter   a bit as my hand still covering her ears. I smile .

'' Let go to my car.'' we walk side by side. My hand suddenly touch her icey hand.

'' Your hand feels like ice. '' I take her hand and rubbed them a bit.

'' Its okay.'' She tried to pull her hand from me.

'' I will borrow your hand for a while.'' I take her hand and put in my coat pocket.

 

 

'' Thank you very much, Kai-yah.'' She said and I sent her till her gate.

'' Its okay. Before I leave, dont forget to put some ices okay.'' I add . She smile .

'' Arasso.'' Then I walk to the car.

'' Kai-yah, why you really care about me ?'' She yell a bit.

'' Because I cant let you fall until you become the diva of our school.'' I said. I can see her smile fade a bit.

'' So, it because of that.''

'' But, of course, because of I love you.'' I added .  Her cheek redden now.

'' See you tomorrow. '' I wave at her. Then she reply. 

 

Sulli Pov

'' My heart going to explode.'' I hold tight my cloth.

'' Ah, otoke! Why he being to open with me ? Jinja that boy.'' I shut the gate and go inside my house.

'' Where are you from ? '' I heard s voice. My body dont feel any pain now. It cant be.

'' Oppa ? Why are you here ?'' I stutter.

'' I ask you where  are you from ?! '' He shout . I shock .  My eyes start to teary.

'' Oppa'' I said slowly holding my sob.

'' I have told you right ! Dont ever meet that boy ! Dont you heard me ! '' He shout to me. I really cant hold it now. My tears start to come out.

'' Jinri ,   '' He called me slowly. I dont responce to him and start to cry louder.

'' Jinri,  Oppa am really sorry. Dont cry neh.'' He rushly wipe my tears. 

'' Mianhe, Jinri. Oppa am bad man just now. Mianhe Jinri.'' He hugged me then. I  just stand quietly in his embrace.

'' I want to sleep.'' I said to him then he let me go. I walk to my bedroom . Then, I shut the door and locked it.

'' Omma, why oppa is like that ? '' I  start to cry on my bed.

 

'' Jinri, are you crying ?'' I heard a women voice.

'' Omma, Heechul oppa scolding me. He never yell at me like that.'' I pout.

'' My daughter is the beautiful although she is crying right, honey ?'' A man walk to us. Then he hugged omma.

'' Appa, your son is angry at me. I am afraid to him now.'' I said to him.0

'' Why are you afraid to him, baby ?'' He reply.

'' Because he is not a lovely oppa anymore. '' 

'' My daughter is really cute.'' He pinch my cheek.

'' Honey, dont do that to her.'' Omma pulled appa hand from my face.

'' My daughter is pretty.'' She hugged me.

'' Heechul must have some reason for it , baby. Dont be too hard to him  , okay.'' Appa said to me with his smile.

'' Take care of him, okay baby.'' Omma added. I nodded.

'' Arasso. '' 

'' Then we got to go now.'' Appa said as he look at omma.

'' Where are you going ? I am really missing both of you.'' I hold appa and omma hand.

'' This is not our place, baby. We got to go now.'' Omma said.

'' We like that boy, Jinri.'' Appa said with a smirk.

'' Appa !'' I blush.

'' Goodbye, Jinri. Sarangheyo.'' Appa and omma hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter