Pinky Promise.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Annyeonghasayo, MelKer Corp here. Can I help you ?'' Tiffany said calmly.

'' .............''

'' Huh ? Pardon ?'' Tiffany yell a bit.

''.............''

'' Oh, I am sorry. Alright.  Today, 8.00 p.m and Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul.'' She write down the information.

''...........''

'' Okay. Thank you.'' She  reply and hung  up the phone. She stunned for a while then she run to her bos room.

'' Oppa !'' Tiffany come in Heechul room without a knock.

'' God ! Fany-ah, you shock me!'' Heechul look away from his laptop to look at Tiffany face. The wrinkle is show on Tiffany face.

'' Are you okay, baby?'' He stand then bring Tiffany to the chair. He sit beside her.

'' Oppa.'' She then said lifelessly.

'' Waeyo ?'' Heechul give his smile to calm her.

'' He want to see you.'' She said.

'' Who ?'' He play with Tiffany hair.

'' The CEO of KWT Corp.'' Heechul stunned also. His hand fall from Tiffany hair.

'' Oppa. Are you gonna be okay ?'' She hold Heechul hand. Trying to give some strenght to him.

'' Yea. I got many things to said to him.'' Heechul give a fake smile to Tiffany.

''So, when will we meet?'' 

'' Today , 8pm at  Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul.'' 

'' Alright then. Thank you very much, baby.'' Heechul pinched her cheek.

'' Want me to accompany you oppa ?'' Tiffany ask seriously.

'' I will be okay.''

 

 

 

'' Hello Jinri-ah. How are you? '' Tiffany asked as she answer her phone.

''  Hello too unnie. I am really good. How about you ?''Sulli asked her back with cheer voice.

'' I am good also.'' Tiffany smile as she heard Sulli's cheer voice.

'' Unnie, is Heechul oppa around you now?'' 

'' No. He is in his office. Anything you want from him ?'' Tiffany said.

'' Huh, ani. I want you to help me. Can I ?'' Sulli said with her aegyo.

'' Anything for my cute donsaeng.'' She chuckle a bit.

'' Okay then. Can I know Heechul oppa schedules on this Thursday?'' Sulli said clearly.

'' Okay, but can I know why, Jinri-ah ?'' Tiffany confused.

'' I have something to do. Can I have it unnie? Please, please ?'' Sulli persuade Tiffany with her aegyo again.

''Haish. I cant do anything when you used your aegyo, darl.'' She can hear Sulli chuckled from the phone.

'' I will sent to you later, neh. Cause I need to help your oppa .'' Tiffany said.

'' Okay. Are you two will gone for dating,huh ?'' Sulli .

'' Aniyo. he will go for a meeting at the Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul okaay.'' Tiffany stress a bit . She was really shy when it come about the date.

'' Neh. Dont forget to sent it to me and please dont said about it to oppa.'' Sulli  said

'' Dont worry, darling.''

'' And have a romantic date.''Sulli quickly hang up her phone.

'' Yah. This girl is so naughty. '' She then hang up her phone to.

 

 

''Hello , Kai oppa. '' Sulli said on the phone.

'' Hello Jinri-ah.'' Kai reply.

''  Kai oppa. Do you mind to hang out with me tonight ?'' Sulli asked excitedly.

'' I am really sorry, babe. I cant.'' He answer.

''Waeyo ? I am so bored. '' Sulli rest her chin on her arm.

'' I have a meeting with someone tonight.'' 

'' What ? Yah. how dare you go out happily with others while letting me die for this boredness.'' She said.

'' No Jinri-ah. I have to go. It is my father order. I cant say no dear.'' Kai explained.

'' Neh, so where are you gonna go then ?'' She asked lifelessly.

'' Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul. I am really sorry baby.'' Kai said.

'' Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul ?'' Sulli said again. She feel  a bit uneasy.

'' Yup. I am really sorry ,okay.'' 

'' Dont worry. I got to go now, okay. Have a safe journey.'' Sulli greet quickly.

'' Okay. Love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter