Love You Too.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Do you love me too ? '' Kai said to Sulli. Soyou look at Kai. Fortunately, Kai voice is a bit loud. All eyes in the class then looh at them.

'' Mwoh ? '' All of them wait for Sulli's answer eagerly.

'' I '' Sulli stutter.

'' Good morning class. Sorry for being late.''  Mr Lee walk into the class with full books in his hand.

'' Yah, why did you all look me like that ?'' Mr Lee ask the  students when he realized the face of his students.

'' Aish ! Why he must come in now ?'' A boy mess his hair.

'' Ahh, we have lost a big opportunity.'' A girl said dissapointed.

'' Ah, really bad timing , '' Some of them said.

Most of the students in the class look at Mr Lee with anger  except for one boy.

 

 

'' Ah , I must be bless by god. Thanks god. Jinjayo jeongmal. You save me !'' Sulli said loudly as she raised both of her arm high.

'' I thought you only want to thrown that rubbish.'' A boy who lean against the wall behind Sulli said. Sulli turn to him.

'' Yah, you scared me Chanyeol-ah! I thought who you are !.''  I hold my chest and release my breath.

'' So, do you love him too ?'' Chanyoel smirk to Sulli.

''  I thought I am free from that question.'' She then lean against the wall beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol stare at Sulli.

'' What is your answer then ?'' He slowly ask. Deep inside his heart, he really thankful that Mr Lee come into the class before Sulli could answer the question. He dont want Kai easily got Sulli.

'' I dont sure with myself.'' Sulli look to the sky.

'' If you asked me wether I love him or not, I can say that I love him.'' Sulli said slowly. Her answer  made Chanyeol heart  broke. All the hope that he build before  easily destroyed.

'' Then, did you tell her about your feeling ? '' Chanyeol strong himself to asked Sulli more questions.

'' Because I know my oppa would not let Kai and I close together. Oppa seem hate Kai. But I dont know  the reason though.'' Sulli sigh. She tell all about her heart content to Chanyeol.  She dont even bother to tell Chanyeol all about her problems.

'' I also wonder about it. '' Chanyeol reply. Now he know that Sulli only thought him as a friend. Not more than that. A Friend.

 

 

 

'' Kai-ah , I heard about you and Sulli. is it true ? '' Chen ask Kai when Exo having lunch together.

'' Yup. Its true. '' Kai answer shortly. Then he continued play with his food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter