One

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Kim Jongin?''  Everyone seems confuse. I started panic.

'Yah, Choi Sulli ! What the thing you're doing now?Are you pabo!'

'What should I say? Ah! Pabo ! Pabo! 

'' Ah, no. This is Kim Jongin's book. Who is Kim Jongin? ''I take the unknown book inside my table. Then I look around like I am not knowing him.

''Oh. He is the one in front of you. '' The boys said and laungh at me. I then just give him the book. When our eyes meets, my face start burning. I can feel it.

He take the book and everyone start focusing in the lessons.

' Wow ! Whats a good opportunity  seing him here? I guess I am a luckiest person in the world. I am Kim Jongin's classmate !' 

Kai Pov

'' Wow, Jonginie. You got a new fan. And she is so cute.'' 

'' Yah Kyungsoo. Are you pabo? ''  I just ignore his words. I look back at the book she give me. 

' Why would she gave this book to me? There is no name on the book. And how can she know my real name when she just a new kid in this school ? ''

I asking myself whats is going on here. I look back to see her face. Yes, Kyungsoo was right that she is cute. I look in front before  she caught that I am staring at her.

' So, Choi Jinri have we meet before? Sulli? I think I have heard that name. But when ? Ah,pulled  yourself together Kai. Let it be. She is one of your fans, maybe' I think and smirk.

Recess time has come. I ask SoYou to go to the cafeteria together. She seem really shy to me. I want ask her the reason, but I am to hungry for that. I will ask her later.

''SoYou-shi, dont you want to eat? ''

''Ah, neh. Sorry for troubling yo...u.'' She keep her head down.

'' Are you shy being friends with me?''I ask to make sure that she not hating me.

''Andwea Sulli-shi. I just shy that you want to be friend with me. You know how other students are...'' She stops while looking at me.

''Haha, SoYou-shi. I am just kidding okay. Dont take it seriously.And I hope that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter