Two

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’ Why did you call me Choi Sulli?’’ I asked him .

‘’ That was your name right ?’’ He asked me back.

‘’ Yes , but I never said about Choi Sulli. I just say about Choi Jinri or  Sulli.’’ I looked at him sharply.

‘’ Please keep your glare first, young lady. This is your first day of school but you dare to skip the classes?’’ He laugh again. It make me so irritating toward him.

‘’You know, I am a new student, can you just show the way out of this terrible place?’’ He just remain silent. Then he walk in front of me. I could tell he will bring us back to the classroom.

Now I can walk in a place that I had pass before with SoYou.’Hah! Think about SoYou,  I am getting scared. What if she is looking for me?’ I speed up my step. Once I open the door, luckily she is still there althought her face is not so cheer. I know she must be worried about me.

I want to thanks the boy that technically helping me out of that place. But when I turned back, there is no one with me. I don’t even know his name.

‘’ Yah, Kang JI Hyun. What s with your face?. I ask her casually when I step inside the class.

‘’ Sulli-shi, are you okay? Im sorry beacause I didnt company you. ‘’ She said to me like she will cry at that moment.

'' Yah, Ji Hyun-shi. Dont worry I am okay. Someone have help me . Thanks to him, I can reach our class.''

'' Ah! Thanks God. Who have help you?''

''I am forget asking his name. But I found him at the middle of fight. I think he like to fight.'' I just sigh.

'' Huh? Which one? '' She ask me Curiously.

'' I dont know, but he is very tall. That what I can see. That time his face and arm is full with bruises and wound. Huh! Did you know him?'' I look at her face.  I could see that her face change a bit.

'' Did his name is Park Chanyeol?'' She shivering will asking me''

'' How could I know him? But for sure he is very tall.'' I nodding my head surely. Then she hold my shoulder with her hand suddenly.

''Are you really sure? Uh !Otoke? Otoke?'' She seem really afraid and nervous.

''Yah. Why are you like this? Did I say something wrongs?''

'' Dont you know he is the biggest bullies in this school?'' She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter