The Truth Is.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' You got that , Jinri.'' Kai said to Sulli as she complete the dance smoothly. 

''Jinja ? Ah, gomawo Kai-ah because you have help me a lot.'' Sulli came closer to Kai and give him a kiss on his cheek.

'' Ah, I just do what I can.''  Kai blush after that.

'' Wah, your face was like a tomato,Kai oppa.'' Sulli laugh loudly. 

'' Oppa ?'' Kai stutter and his face become more redder.

'' Neh, Kai oppa.'' Sulli grinned widely. He then give Sulli a fast kiss on her lips. 

'' Now it is your turn to have redden face.'' Kai said to Sulli who surely blushing at the moment.

'' No.'' Sulli hide her face with her palms.

'' Aigoo. My cute love.'' He pinched Sulli cheek. Then he dragged her out of the dance room.

''I will sent you back.'' Kai said as he open his car door for Sulli.

'' Thank you, my charming boyfriend.'' Sulli then pinched back Kai cheek.

'' You know that we only have 2 days more, right ?'' Kai ask Sulli as he drive her back.

'' Yup. '' Sulli look at Kai who is concentrate on the road. She smile.

'' What make my cute girlfriend smile alone , huh ?'' Kai said to Sulli although his eyes still on the road.

'' Neh ?'' Sulli smile fade slowly. 

'' I always smile you know.'' Sulli added.

 

'' Thank you for sending me home.'' Sulli bow to Kai who is watching her from his car.

'' It was my pleasure to sending you home.'' Kai reply.

'' Gomawo. I will get in first. Goodbye.'' Sulli wave at him and then enter her house.

'' She was always cute.'' Kai murmured with a smile.

As he was about driving his car back, a black car blocked his way. Luckily Kai have enough time to brake his car.

'' What the hell.'' Kai rub chest slowly. He then walk out from his car and go to the black car driver. 

Kai knocked the window of that car. As the window rolled down, the driver angerly look at Kai. He had meet that guy before.

'' Follow my car.'' He coldly  said to Kai then closed his car windows back. Kai nod then enter his car.

Kai followed that car till they stopped at a restaurant. Kai step out from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter