The First Time.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' I just want to be by your side.''

 

Nobody POV

'' You seem more better, Chanyeol.'' Suho said.

'' Yah! What the heck you guys think you are doing now!'' Chanyeol yell at the boys who hug him. Sulli beside him smile with the action. 

'' I miss you. Huhuhu~~'' Baekhyun said with his fake cry.

''Let me go!'' He push everyone that hugging him. And walk to the classroom. 

'' Omma, you really taken care of him. '' Chen says.

'' Then, what you expecting me to do?'' Sulli look at him a bit confuse.

'' How could I know. Maybe he will be found at the Han River.'' Everyone there laugh. Sulli suddenly quiet.

'' I got to go.'' Sulli said and walk while look at the floor.

'' Yah! why you say like that? Pabo!'' Lay said to Chen and knock his head.

''I just kidding though.'' He said and look at Sulli's back. He sigh.

'' Haish. Boys, you always make problems. Aish.  I have something to say.'' Suho tell to them seriously.

''What?'' They all ask at the same time.

'' We will perform for the opening of some ceremony that will be held at the school next week.

'' Whoa! Good then. It was so long that we perform at the stage.'' Tao said and stretching his body.

'' I have a good idea then. How about we make that as a debut for Sulli in EXO!'' Xiumin says.

'' That what I expected from you, my boazi.'' Kris said .

''Then, we should practise though.'' Baekhyun said as he sigh.

'' Of course. Yah, Baekhyun , you getting more bigger than before.'' Chen said to him with a big grin on his face.

'' Omo! What? Dont kidding me! When we should start practice then?'' He ask seriously.

'' I dont know. Tomorrow maybe. But I still need to find good place for our dance room. Any suggestion?'' Suho look at all of them.

'' We can go to my uncle house.'' Kai suddenly come toward them.

'' Yo brada.'' Sehun hi-five with him.

'' Where ie your uncle house?'' Suho ask. 

'' Not far from my house. I will lead the way. Just come to my house.'' Kai said and go to the class.

'' Okay! I will make sure to dance hard tomorrow.'' Baekhyun say in full spirit.

 

Sulli POV

'' Okay, class. Today we will make some experiment for our Science subject. I will put you into a pair.''Mr Lee said.

'' Yes! Sir, I want with Kai.''Some of the girls shout as Mr Lee will set each of them into a pair.

'' Sir, I want with to pair with Kyungsoo.'' The girls said again.

'Everyone has their choice. Who would I choose?' I ask to myself. I look at Soyou.

'' Soyou-shi. Who do you want to be pair with?'' I ask her .

'' I okay with them all.'' she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter