Six

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Chanyeol and girlfriend ! Can the two  of you just shut up?'' Both of us look at the group of boy who is laughing now.

'' Shut the hell out, coward. How can ten boys fight with this one boy and lost? What a shame right?''  He laugh and look at me. He eyes sometime getting bigger and smaller. He like want to told me something. When he tired he just sigh.

'' Dont you understand me , idiot?''

''Who are you to call me idiot, huh!?'' 

'' Cut the  crap, you two!  I am sorry girl, I  need to borrow your boyfriend for a while. '' He smirk at me.

Three boys are holding both Chanyeol arm and push him to move. 

'' Let him go! If not I will report to the teachers! '' I said to them as I pull Chanyoel shirt.

'' I will be okay, Jinri. Believe me. '' He say and all of them disappear.

I am really panic and I dont know what to do. I open the class door and look at Miss Son face nervously.

'' Yes , Sulli. Is there any problems?'' Miss Son look at me worriedly and so other my friend.

'' Chanyeol- shi, he is . . . '' 

'' What with him? Is he disturb you?'' She reply.

'' He is being drag by a group of bad boy! We must save him!'' I shout loudly.

'' Oh, I see.'' That the only things she say. I dumfounded. Why did all of them just ignore him?

'' What? Are you kidding me?! No one going to help him?! Huh?! What the hell going on here? '' I feel like wants to cried as I look the face of my friends.

'' Mian'' Soyou say as I look at her. I cannot held my tears anymore. 

'' You guys freaking me !'' I shut the door loudly.

'' Okay, class. We continue the lesson.'' I can hear from outside the class. How pity Chanyeol. Why he must be like this?

Why everybody hating him? 

'' Where the bad boys go?'' I can feel a hand holding my shoulder. 

'' There.'' I say in my shaking voice.

''Please keep your tears, girl.'' I look at him. So, it was Kai.

'' I tought everybody did not want to help him. '' I said slowly.

'' Everybody is not me. Lets go.'' He holding my hand and run to the direction I pointed.

I become speechless and just followed him.

''Hello , guys. We got problem no, Chanyeol gots problems.''

'' Maybe they at the  old cabin. ''

'' Okay, see you there'' Then he hang up his phone. I just look at him then he look at me.

'' We must really hurried to save your friend. '' He smile to me.

'' Okay'' Then we reach the old cabin.

''Huh, did you hear that sound?'' I ask Kai .

'' Maybe they are here. You wait here, okay. I will go there.'' He pat my hair.

I feel useless. I have black belt right? So I also can help Chanyeol. I am his friend though.

 

 

'' So, you think your father position will stop us from beating you up, huh?'' The l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter