Fallen In Love

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'' Why you look at me like that? '' Sulli says as her face getting red.

'' Ah,  no. I just want to call you just now. '' Kai said as he look away.

'' Waeyo?'' Sulli look at him. she become calmer now.

'' Mr Lee has paste the couple list at the board. Want to take a look?''Kai said to Sulli . 

'' Okay then. Have you look at the board?'' Both of them walk to the board.

'' Not yet. '' Kai said. Sulli then gigle a bit.

'' Yah! Are you laughing me? '' Kai look at Sulli angry.

''No. '' Sulli still gigle.

'' Then why are you laughing, huh?''  Kai cross his hand across his chest.

'' Nothing.'' Sulli still gigle.

The two of them reach at the board but it was so crowded.  They decided to wait for a bit.

'' Who do you think that will be pair with you ?'' Kai break the silence between them.

'' Erm, I dont know. Mr Lee is quite famous for his surprise right? I dont want to expect much.'' Sulli said as she nod a bit followed by Kai.

'' Why?'' Kai ask again.

'' Yah Kim Jongin , I dont even expect that you have quite big mouth , huh?'' Sulli .

'' You know, when you expect too much,  you can dissapoint too much. I dont want to be dissapoint. So, its better that I  dont expect too much , right?'' Sulli said full heartedly.

'' I agree.'' Kai nodded his head.

'' But you know Choi Sulli , when you expect, it just like you hope for something. Dont you ever hope for something, huh?'' Kai make his eyes bigger.

''  I am so tired for hoping. Is there any hope in the world is being fullfilled, Jongin-shi? '' Sulli look at Kai eyes till Kai look away.

'' What are you trying to say, Sulli?'' Kai said back. Kai feel Sulli stare give him hundreds mean. Her stare show saddness.

 

 

'' Nothing. '' Sulli said and give Kai a small smile. She gigle again.

''Lets go. There is no one there.'' Sulli said and  pulled Kai arm.

'' I think you better made a medical check up. You like to laugh for no reason huh?'' Kai said as he followed Sulli lead.

'' I have my own reason , you know.'' Sulli then stop as they has reach at the board.

'' Argh!  Who will be my pair?'' Sulli said in curious sound. She scan the name list on the board.

'' You really worried as your pair will be your husband. Aish. You should be open minded you know.'' Kai talk nonstop.

''  Yeah , right. I know. Aish! I should not expected too much! ARGH!!'' Sulli shout out loud. Kai quickly close Sulli mouth.

'' Yah! Are you crazy? Other students looking at us.'' Kai said.  Both of them speechless a the moment. Kai then pulled off his hand  from Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter