The Truth Is Reveal.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

'' Aish! What the heck I said to her!  I must be really crazy. What if she avoid me later?'' I shout my inner thought out.

'' I should have smell those fishy thing , huh Kai?'' a voice appeared behind me. I know that voice.

'' What are you nonsence , Sehun? What fishy?'' I reply stuttered and he look at me with smirk.

'' Kept this crap Jongin. Am I just know you for a day? A month , huh? We have been friends since we were 5 years old right?'' Sehun voice shaking.

I just look away. Dont even have a courage to look at his face.

'' I know who you are , Jongin. '' I still look away.

'' I am your bestfriend , right? Then how could you kept that secret from me, huh?'' Sehun grab my colar. I still not respond to his question. He look really dissapointed with me . He release my colar.

'' Dont you dont ever look at me as your bestfriend.'' He said and walk away.

'' You are such pushing one, huh Sehun?'' I said as I am surrender. He look at me with wide grin on his face. Then he run to me.

'' How is my acting skill ? Am I improve a lot?'' He said to me.

'' I think so as  I want to share my secret.'' I show him my annoying face. He laugh.

'' So, what secret you have, Jongin? '' 

'' I have fall in love to  .  . . . .'' I stop because I feel really shy that time.

'' Choi Sulli, right?''  Sehun said to me.

'' How do you know?'' I asked half of yell.

'' Keep your voice down if you dont want she to heard you. '' Sehun hit my arm.

''  Even a blind man can know that you like Sulli.'' Sehun smirk to me.

'' I dont like her.'' i answer to him.

'' Are you kidding me? She is the prettiest girl in the universe.  Who said it, huh?'' I know that he mimicking my words.

'' I dont like her, but I love her, Sehun.'' Sehun look at me seriously.

'' Otoke Kai-yah ? I think I should help you then.'' Sehun said.

'' But in one condition.'' He added.

'' What condition ? '' I say to him curiously.

'' I will says when you already got Sulli. Aigoo, why I must let go my Sulli to you ?'' He sigh.

'' She is mine later, Sehun.'' I says slowly.

'' Joking , okay. Kai they want to start the practise now.'' He said while knocking his head.

'' That is the only reason you follow me?'' I shout to him.

'' At first, yes. Then , I heard your secret.'' Sehun laugh. 

''Its okay, Kai-yah.  I will help you, okay.'' He then drag me into the dance room.

 

SULLI POV

''  Yah, both of you! Why are you late?'' Suho oppa voice full the dance room as Kai and Sehun walk into the dance room.

'' Ah, hyung . Kai is getting a called from his father just now.''Sehun said cooly. I have practice for my vocal with Chen oppa. He said that I doing great. I thought that I am worst in all things I do, but singing seem okay for me.

'' Sulli-yah, we will start for the XOXO song, okay. '' Baekhyun tap to my shoulder.

'' Oh, okay. But you got to sing first.'' I said to him.

'' Okay, then . Heard me sing. Its okay if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter