Trust Me.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KAI POV

'' Wait. I am not going to eat, Kai-yah!'' Sulli said to me and tried to pull her hand from my grip.

''Yah. Who said you are the one who going to eat ? I also want to eat you know. I am super duper hungry now.'' I said to her with my desperate face.  I lied to her that I am hungry although I have take my breakfast. If not, she surely dont want to eat to.

'' Okay then.'' She follow my step. See! I have told you. I smile a bit. After we have order some foods, she excuse herself to the toilet. I take the time to called Exo member. I called Suho hyung.

'' Annyeonghasayo. Suho hyung.'' 

''.......''

'' I am so sorry I have not eaten yet.''

''........''

'' You guys just come into my house. My brother is there.''

''.........''

'' Okay , bye then. Sorry hyung.'' I replied and hang up the phone. Sulli came back to her sit.

'' Who are you calling?'' Sulli ask to me.

'' Ahh, my friend called.'' I stuttering. 

''  Are you sure?'' she look wierdly at me. Luckyly, the waiter came and serve our food. We eat quickly.

 

''Yah. Why are you really late , huh?'' Chen said to us.

'' Ah, I lost the way hyung.'' I reply. Sulli pull my shirt a bit.

'' Okay, dont waste any time now. Kai lead the way, please.'' Suho said. Then I lead them to a bungalow  not far from my house.

 Then, I open the side gate with a key I have.

'' You owe this house?'' Kris said stunned with my action.

'' No, my father gave me the key for my own use.'' I reply.

Then we all go into the  dance room.

'' Wahhh. You surely very rich, Kai! '' Baekhyun says as he jump like a little kid.

'' Of course, Baekon. What you expect from the son of KWT Corp, huh?'' Tao says as he made a fake laugh to Baekhyun then follow by others.

'' Okay then. I have select some song that we will perform on the day.'' Suho said as all of us sit on the floor.

'' What song ?'' Luhan said. 

'' I think XOXO, Growl, Overdose , Wolf and others is so suitable for that event.'' Xiumin added.

'' Yep. But we only got 15 minutes for the opening. We must choose the best song .'' Suho said. All of them really focus on the issue. I take a look at Sulli who sit beside me.  Her face is full of wrinkled.  I think I should relax her for a bit.

'' Yah, Ssul. You look at Suho hyung as you can eat him.'' I said slowly  so that only Sulli hear my voice.

'' Aniya. Yah . I am very panicked now.'' She said slowly just like a do. I gigle slowly.

'' Wae?'' I asked.

'' You know, I am not good at anything I do. I am useless.'' She said to me like she want to cry. My inner side really want to hug her now. 

'' Dont worry too much, Ssul. I am with you , right? I will help you okay till you can be diva in the school?''I said. She seem like she want to laugh but she hold her laughter.  Then I start to gigle and follow by her. Then we laugh really loud  as Sulli and I is in the other world. 

'' Did both of you heard what I have said?'' Suho  hyung  look at both of us angryly.

'' I am really sorry , Suho oppa.'' Sulli said as she look at the floor. I just kept silent. Then they continued again.  

 

 

No one POV

'' Okay. Thats our plan. Got it? '' Suho said .

''Yes!'' They all answer simultaneously.

'' Huh, not to forget. Some of you will work more to teach Sulli okay.'' Suho add. The EXO nodded and smile to Sulli.

'' First, for the  vocal, Chen will be the one in duty.'' Suho look at Chen . Chen then look at Sulli .

'' Lets fight together, Sulli-yah!'' Chen stand from his sits and shout.

''Then, Baekhyun will be the one who in charge to teach Sulli to sing our song.''  Baekhyun cheers loudly.

'' Thank you very much, my lovely hyung. Thank you!'' He then  hug Suho. All of them laugh except for Kai.

'' Okay, for Sulli appearance Luhan will take the job. ''  Luhan eyes suddenly shine.

'' You really know my level, Suho. '' He thumbs up to Suho.

'' Sulli-yah. I will make you the prettiest girl in this school. '' He smile widely to Sulli.

'' Nah, no need for that, hyung. Without your assist, she already the prettiest girl in the universe.'' Kai interrupt Luhan. Everyone eyes stick on him.

'' Jonginie, anything I need to know?'' Sehun smirk  at Kai.

'' Nothing!'' Kai face started to redden.

'' Stop guys. We only have six days from now on for the event.'' Suho said a bit louder.

''Suho oppa, how about the dance?'' The worried Sulli ask Suho with her stutter voice.

''Ahh. How could I forget about it that. Of course that one man will teach you to move follow the rhythm.'' Suho look back to Kai. So that everyone.

'' Who is he?'' Sulli ask again. Most of them dumbfounded.

'' Huh? Are you really did not know the king of dance in our school?'' Kris ask Sulli with his unbelievable face.

'' Yupp. I am a new girl right? How could I know everything, oppa.'' Sulli shrugged her shoulder.

'' You dont even heard any gossip about him?'' Kris still do not believe. Sulli nod her head. Kris face then left blank.

'' Let him be like that, Sulli. He just over react man.'' Tao stop Sulli from looking at Kris.

'' Of course Kai is the man .'' Chen said. Sulli gulp her saliva.

'' Okay. This is the must song that we will sing for the event. The other song I will give it to you later.'' Suho said as he passed on the sheet of paper to them.

 

Sulli POV

'' XOXO ? What is the meaning of this Kai?'' I ask Kai as he is the nearest one to me.

'' How about you read the lyric first.'' He said to me with a small smile. 

' Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter