Fallen In Love (II)

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai POV

 

'Am I fallen in love with her?' I shock with my own thought.

I  look back at Baekhyun and Sulli. My heart is aching right now. I am holding my own chest and squeeze it.

' So , this is the feeling in love.' I said again.

''Choi Sulli,  do you have the same feeeling as me?'' I said slowly.

'' Kai-yah, did you says something?'' Lay said.

'' Ah, no hyung.'' I reply and shook his head.

'' Okay then.'' Lay said and  continue looking at Baekhyun and Sulli.

'' Aish. That kid love that make misunderstanding everywhere.'' Suho said and sigh.

'' Annyeong, oppaduel.'' Sulli bow a bit to the EXO members.

'' Annyeong , Ssul.'' All of them reply back.

''Is there anything you want to say ?'' Sulli look to Suho as she reach in front of us.

'' Ssul,  next week our school gonna held a ceremony.'' Suho talk slowly.

'' Okay, then? '' Sulli reply. I can burst into laughter with Sulli action but I hold it in.  Every action she made enlighten my world.

'' Then, EXO is the one who gonna make the opening for the ceremony. Aigoo Ssul , why are you being this slow?'' Suho sigh and he rub Sulli hair.

I know that Suho hyung is very caring towards all the member of EXO, but now I am a bit mad with his action.

' Yah, Jongin ! Your morning  is full with jealousy. Aish. I must stop this.' I said to myself.

'' So?'' Sulli still did't get it. I cant handle my laugh anymore. I spilt all my laugh. Then,everyone the look at me weirdly.

'' Yah, you are EXO member, remember?'' I said to her with laugh that still left. She dumbfounded.

'' Ahh, yes ! How can I forget about this? Silly me.'' She then knocked her head. I want to stop her but Baekhyun is much faster than me.

'' Yah, you gonna hurt yourself, Jinri.'' He grab Sulli's hand to stop her action. Everyone there including me shock with him.

'' Sulli, you better dont ever fall in love with him because the whole school know he is a casanova okay. '' Chen whisper to Sulli loudly so that Baekhyun hear him.

'' I hear you, Chen.  How dare you betray your friend, huh?''  Baekhyun make his sulking face.

'' Suho hyung, please hurried because Sulli and I gonna make the Science project.'' I said to  Suho and look at the clock.

'' Okay then, back to the topic. Sulli , you are EXO member, right? '' Suho ask with his serious voice.

'' Yes, oppa.'' Sulli reply slowly.

'' So, you also has to perform for the ceremony.'' Suho laugh  as Sulli now is dumbfounded.

'' Suho oppa, I dont know anything.'' Sulli is half yell that time.

'' Dont worry. We all will be by your side to help you, right guys?'' Suho then look to the others member face.

'' Yes''

'' Absolutely.''

'' Of course.''

'' See? We all are your guardian angel , Ssul.'' Suho continue.

'' Okay then. '' Sulli answer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter