Never Let You Go.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' You must be hurt, Jinri-ah.'' Kai said to himself as tears flow to his cheek. He wipe his tears.

'' No, I cant let Jinri go so easily. I cant let her go ! '' Kai hit the table than getting into his car.

 

 

'' I know I am a bit harsh, but he should know the truth.'' Heechul sigh in his car. He then straight to his office.

'' Annyeong, Jinri-ah. Neh, oppa cannot going back tonight. Oppa had some work here.'' I called Jinri.

''...   '' 

'' Dont forget to eat. Bye.'' Heechul hung up his phone. 

He parks his car at the parking loot outside the MelKer Corp. Heechul sigh in front of the building.

'' Am I doing a right things, appa ?'' He look at the building then going inside .

'' Chullie oppa, anything wrong ?'' A voice take Heechul back to the reality.

'' Ah, Fany-ah.'' He scretch his neck.

'' Why are you daydreming in this elevator, oppa ? Anything wrong ?'' She pull Heechul to his office then make him sit on his seat.

'' Aniya.'' Heechul shook his head then Tiffany hold his chin.

'' I know you too long oppa. How could you lie to your girlfriend ?'' She then pouted. The pout that make Heechul laugh a bit.

'' Aigoo,  this girl look so pretty.'' Heechul cupped her cheek .

'' Oppa . '' Tiffany then cross her arm across her chest.

'' Okay, okay. I cant bear to see your pretty face too long.'' Heechul laugh then recieved a pinched from his girlfriend.

'' I have said about the son of KWT Corp liking my sister, right ?'' He said. 

'' Yes.'' Tiffany nod.

'' It seem like Jinri is liking him too.'' Heechul look at the floor.

'' Our Jinri know about him, right ?'' Tiffany look at Heechul who is so frustrated.

'' Thats the thing ! Why she could liking the son of a murderer that killed our parents ! '' Heechul shout then hit the desk. Tiffany quite shock with his action then go closer to him.

'' Oppa, I know it hurting you seeing the boy getting closer to Jinri but why Jinri choose him ? She know who he is but still accepted him. Then, she must really liking that boy oppa.'' Tiffany said as she hold tightly Heechul hand.

'' Aish. You always  got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter