Spread.

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

'' Oh, Sulli-ah. You has come'' I said to her.

'' Neh. So, what made you all in a good mood today?'' She ask to us and put her bag and books on the table next to her.

'' Your oppa always  in a good mood Sulli-ah.'' Baekhyun said to her.

'' Yes.'' We support Baekhyun words.

'' I know right. So what we gonna do today ?'' She said cheerfully.

'' First of all, we will do the dance for XOXO first. Then, we tried to sing the song according to the plot. Lastly, as always, both of you and Kai will continue the training from yesterday. Got it ? '' Suho hyung look at Sulli and me then to the others member.

 

''Kai-ah, please, give me rest a while. Five minutes is okay though. Please.'' Sulli said to me when she had mastered the step seven for the dance.

'' Looking to you now, if you request for a day I will give you ,love .'' She pause for a second then she chuckle.

'' What with your love ?'' She ask me trying to hide her smile. She sits on the floor and followed by me. I only can smile with her action. She look cute when she wipe her sweat. She look cute when she drink her water. Everything about her is cute for me.

'' Should I sit to another place.'' She said to me.

'' Why ? '' I asked her back.

'' Because you stare at me like I steal your place.'' She reply . I just chuckle . I look at the clock.

'' Yup . You steal it, but not the place.'' I give a small smile to her.

'' Then, what ? I will return it back to you.'' She look at me slightly.

'' I dont think that you will returned it back to me. '' She rolled her eyes.

'' Because you have steal my heart.'' Then I wink at her. Her cheek started to blush. 

'' I will give you my proof that you have stole my heart.'' I take her hand and put to my chest. She dumbfounded a bit.

'' See, it beat when you touch it.'' I state with a serious tone. She seem anoyyed and pull back her hand.

'' What a nonsence is that ?'' She poke my head. Then, both of us laugh.

'' Okay, lets give the last shot before we leave. Shall we ?'' I pull Sulli up and we complete the dance .

 

'' Remember what I have said to you ,okay ?'' I hold Sulli hand before she go out from my car.

'' Dont worry, Kai-ah. I will follow your tips. Neh ? '' She go out from the car and wave at me. 

'' Good bye, love '' I reply her wave.

'' Good bye too.'' She smile.

 

Sulli Pov

'' Huh,  I am so lucky that Heechul oppa is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter