Be Mine

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 pm. Myungsoo and Sungyeol arrived in Korea. Myungsoo called someone to pick them up, and take them to his house. 

The car ride to Myungsoo's house was silence, and sort of awkward.

"Sir Myungsoo, your mother was wondering where you were." The driver asked.

"I was in America. I had to fish this little, not so little guy, right here." Myungsoo explained.

After that conversation everything became silent until they arrived at Myungsoo's house. They entered through the double door the mansion, and Myungsoo was greeted by all the pretty maids, before making his was to the kitchen while gripping his hands on Sungyeol's arms. 

"Myungsoo I'm not hungry." Sungyeol complained as they stopped in the kitchen. 

"One, you're always hungry. Two, there are a few things that you need to understand. My brother will try to...do you. My parents are the type of people that will question everything about you." Myungsoo expalined. 

At the same time Myungsoo's brother, Sungsoo, walked in. 

"Now who's this fine looking fellow?" Sungsoo asked, looking at Sungyeol's .

He walked up to Sungyeol and looked into his eyes.

"He's mine by the way." Myungsoo said walking toward Sungsoo with ice cream in Myungsoo's hands. 

"Can't I hump him at least. I mean he has a nice , and I can tell he has a huge through those tight pants." 

Sungyeol awkwardly walked toward Myungsoo, not before getting slapped in the by Sungsoo. Sungyeol went over the Myungsoo and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung stop messing with him." Myungsoo complained. 

"What? He looks ing y with those jeans on!" Sungwoo moaned. Myungsoo looked at his brother with disgust.    "Myungsoo don't give me that look. I know you've tapped that at least 100 times." Sungwoo gave Myungsoo a smirk, and took one last look at Sungyeols , before walking out of the kitchen.    "I'm sorry if he was bothering you." Myungsoo said pinching the bridge of his nose.    "It's okay, but I'm sort of right now." Sungyeols confessed.    "How can you be by my brother?"    "Well he looks like you, and you're really y, and I'm deprived!" Sungyeols yelled.  Myungsoo picked Sungyeol up, bridal style, up to Myungsoo's bedroom. He threw Sungyeol on the bed, and immediately ravished his neck. 

"Myungsoo. Myungsoo!" Sungyeol yelled.

"What." Myungsoo questioned at Sungyeol's sudden demand. 

"I don't know if you recall, but we aren't exactly dating. I don't want to rush into anything..." Sungyeol said looking to the side, avoiding eye contact with Myungsoo.

"Yeah. Sorry." Myungsoo climbed off of Sungyeol. 

"Soo-ah..." Sungyeol crawled over to Myungsoo's side and gave him a back hug. Sungyeol kissed to back of Myungsoo's neck. Myungsoo turned back around and looked into Sungyeol's eyes be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter